Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
SRK surrenders to Shiv Sena threats

11-30-2010_75086_l.gif

Updated at: 0052 PST, Tuesday, November 30, 2010
MUMBAI: Shah Rukh Khan seems to have given in to the Shiv Sena. He cancelled a dinner with Pakistan's entertainment channel after facing opposition from the party.

Last week the Shiv Sena had targeted the actor for being a part of a Pakistani TV channel's event at a time when India was commemorating the 2nd anniversary of 26/11 Mumbai terror attack.

On Friday, the organiser of the gala dinner and dance program was adamant that Shah Rukh Khan will be attending despite pressure from India, while later, their website said announced postponement of the Shahrukh Khan Gala Dinner to be held on Sunday 28th Nov in London due to unavoidable and untenable circumstances.

It is not known yet whether the event was cancelled due to the Shiv Sena pressure alone, but Shah Rukh is likely to discuss the reasons for the cancellation later on Monday.

Shiv Sena is Indian equivalent of Taliban but they have shamed their cross border counter parts in pressurizing and harassing tactics..come on how many rich and famous can Taliban sway in Pakistan?

SRK surrenders to Shiv Sena threats

11-30-2010_75086_l.gif

Updated at: 0052 PST, Tuesday, November 30, 2010
MUMBAI: Shah Rukh Khan seems to have given in to the Shiv Sena. He cancelled a dinner with Pakistan's entertainment channel after facing opposition from the party.

Last week the Shiv Sena had targeted the actor for being a part of a Pakistani TV channel's event at a time when India was commemorating the 2nd anniversary of 26/11 Mumbai terror attack.

On Friday, the organiser of the gala dinner and dance program was adamant that Shah Rukh Khan will be attending despite pressure from India, while later, their website said announced postponement of the Shahrukh Khan Gala Dinner to be held on Sunday 28th Nov in London due to unavoidable and untenable circumstances.

It is not known yet whether the event was cancelled due to the Shiv Sena pressure alone, but Shah Rukh is likely to discuss the reasons for the cancellation later on Monday.

nothing wrong there, I support the Shiv Sena in this aspect, Shah rukh should have considered the timing and setting of his interview before he committed to it. He was asking for trouble. 26/11 is still very much fresh in the memory's of every Indian and Shah Rukh must be considerate of those emotions as he is an Indian himself.

Shiv Sena is Indian equivalent of Taliban but they have shamed their cross border counter parts in pressurizing and harassing tactics..come on how many rich and famous can Taliban sway in Pakistan?

There is no comparison between the Shiv Sena and the Taliban, please do not equate them, I recommend you indulge in more research about both organization before you go around comparing them.

Well, Shiv Sena has less number of crimes against its name than most parties like MQM, PPP, ANP in the ruling coalitions of Pakistan. And you equate Shiv Sena to Taliban.. :rofl:

I stand with sena too... its was a bad timing ...he should have stood with the city which has gave everything to him as he himself have repeatedly announced in media...many a times he have said i owe mumbai my life what ever i am is due to mumbai...but if he cant stay with the city at its most painful movement whats the use of such love to the city...& he is called badshah khan in mumbai, people are just crazy about him...during 26/11 peace march u can literally see people crying even though non of their relatives are dead or injured in the attack...sharukh is considered the tallest icon in mumbai if some 1 like him doesnt stay in mumbai during the anniversary it will hurt peoples sentiments...

shiv sena has never been named for any bomb attack...even they are never booked for a single murder never even in a political murder...only problem with them is they have extreme indian nationalism, with hindu nationalism, along with marathi nationalism...but they have done several losses to government & public property during strikes & even manhandled several media people(but some of them deserve it)...& some anti migrant,anti bangladeshi , anti pakistani anti australian , anti congress & anti bigboss rants...else everything is ok with them...

I wish pakistan take all Sharukh,amir,salman imran saif ali,khans..
Keep them,But make sue they never come back again..
pakistan can even have new members like him but never ever let them leave ur country...

Very nice post :cheers:

Cheers :cheers:

I wish in exchange, all the peoples like you leave Pakistan and shift to India

There is no comparison between the Shiv Sena and the Taliban, please do not equate them, I recommend you indulge in more research about both organization before you go around comparing them.

I stand with sena too... its was a bad timing ...he should have stood with the city which has gave everything to him as he himself have repeatedly announced in media...many a times he have said i owe mumbai my life what ever i am is due to mumbai...but if he cant stay with the city at its most painful movement whats the use of such love to the city...& he is called badshah khan in mumbai, people are just crazy about him...during 26/11 peace march u can literally see people crying even though non of their relatives are dead or injured in the attack...sharukh is considered the tallest icon in mumbai if some 1 like him doesnt stay in mumbai during the anniversary it will hurt peoples sentiments...

Shiv sena's patriotism works only in bashing up unarmed biharis/UP wallahs and tamils in their Goondaraj mumbai or in shouting down people like shahrukh.Where were these brave patriotic and brave shiv sainiks when for 3 days mumbai burned there was not even a squeak from these so called phony shadow boxers.The same shv sainiks and the so called the Thackerays were hiding like rats in there holes for 3 days when kasab was going on rampage in mumbai the so called shiv sainiks fort.

Last edited:
Shiv sena's patriotism works only in bashing up unarmed biharis/UP wallahs and tamils in their Goondaraj mumbai or in shouting down people like shahrukh.Where were these brave patriotic and brave shiv sainiks when for 3 days mumbai burned there was not even a squeak from these so called phony shadow boxers.The same shv sainiks and the so called the Thackerays were hiding like rats in there holes for 3 days when kasab was going on rampage in mumbai the so called shiv sainiks fort.

ajtr for President of India :victory:

Please Shiv Sina is almost or equal to taliban. These people kill people like animal too. May be not hindu but most of them muslims. Even lot of Hindu people scared of them. So don't even say that not to compare them. Both parties are animal....

shiv sena has never been named for any bomb attack...even they are never booked for a single murder never even in a political murder...only problem with them is they have extreme indian nationalism, with hindu nationalism, along with marathi nationalism...but they have done several losses to government & public property during strikes & even manhandled several media people(but some of them deserve it)...& some anti migrant,anti bangladeshi , anti pakistani anti australian , anti congress & anti bigboss rants...else everything is ok with them...
so conveniently you forget 1992 mumbai riots.

Shiv Sena candidates tops the list with maximum no of criminal cases

Shiv Sena politician convicted over 1992 Mumbai riots

Back
Top Bottom