What's new

Shahrukh Khan surrenders to Shiv Sena threats

Relocating 1.2 billion will cost huge haan but re-educating 180 million doesnt.

lols... take it as a joke nothing too serious about it. This was meant just for those individuals who are suffering from Pakistan Phobia not for all Indians.

so u think 180 million Pakistanis are waiting for some great Indian hunt just because as per you they are all illiterate!!

lols... take it as a joke nothing too serious about it. This was meant just for those individuals who are suffering from Pakistan Phobia not for all Indians.

so u think 180 million Pakistanis are waiting for some great Indian hunt just because as per you they are all illiterate!!
Even education fails if not properly guided.Education for social engineering is dangerous.Education for values does good for humanity.

Even education fails if not properly guided.Education for social engineering is dangerous.Education for values does good for humanity.

Well said and it holds true in every case every where. And i think we end the bitter discussion here.

And let the peace prevail.
:cheers:

Guys do not waste resources of PDF on useless threads like this one. Thanks

@Nair

You must have some romantic illusions about Shiv Sena. They only have pseudo-patriotism to show and could be more accurately called anti-national because of their divisive politic based on ethnicity, caste and religion. And its documented that they have been involved in riots and criminal activities.

They may not be comparable to the Taliban because the Indian society keeps them in check; but they are comparable to Lalu's RJD and Paswan's LJP in this matter.

I will remember the bitterness expressed in this post. From today on i have noting to discuss with INDIANs on the forum.

Just see the bitterness,.... Did we as a PEOPLE attack mumbai? did the TV station attack mumbai...

So much for building bridges, it's okay for Indian extremists to threaten your actors, had this been Pakistani case there would have been a Huge Hooo Ha...

PATHETIC.. So much for your impartiality, thank you for showing your true colours.

What are you talking about ? How is this bitterness ? lol My point was that he should think before acting, he is just inviting problems with some of the idiotic steps he is taking. 26/11 is a very emotional topic for any Indian and so he should have not done something that will incite problems for him. And yes Pakistan has done nothing to the backers of the 26/11 attack so our anger is fully justified. Stop being so childish, even Pakistanis have many grievances with India and arnt exactly all lovey dovy with us too. You have problems with us and we have problems with you, simple as that, nothing sinister about it.

In regards to AJTR, im not supporting the Shiv Sena, but I kinda have had enough of Shah Rukh's stupidity, he has been doing stupid things ever since 26/11, whether it be during the IPL or near other significant occasions. He is crossing the line in terms of conduct and I seriously think that his stardom is making him feel invincible, so its good that someone cuts him to size.

Although I do not agree with Shiv Sena's tactics and their hate for non Marathis and hindus but they have a point here.
SRK should have thought about the hundreds of innocent people who were killed on 26/11.

that is basically what my point is, its all about timing which Shah Rukh has got all wrong as always.

SRK surrenders to Shiv Sena threats

11-30-2010_75086_l.gif

Updated at: 0052 PST, Tuesday, November 30, 2010
MUMBAI: Shah Rukh Khan seems to have given in to the Shiv Sena. He cancelled a dinner with Pakistan's entertainment channel after facing opposition from the party.

Last week the Shiv Sena had targeted the actor for being a part of a Pakistani TV channel's event at a time when India was commemorating the 2nd anniversary of 26/11 Mumbai terror attack.

On Friday, the organiser of the gala dinner and dance program was adamant that Shah Rukh Khan will be attending despite pressure from India, while later, their website said announced postponement of the Shahrukh Khan Gala Dinner to be held on Sunday 28th Nov in London due to unavoidable and untenable circumstances.

It is not known yet whether the event was cancelled due to the Shiv Sena pressure alone, but Shah Rukh is likely to discuss the reasons for the cancellation later on Monday.

Stop trolling u troll

In regards to AJTR, im not supporting the Shiv Sena, but I kinda have had enough of Shah Rukh's stupidity, he has been doing stupid things ever since 26/11, whether it be during the IPL or near other significant occasions. He is crossing the line in terms of conduct and I seriously think that his stardom is making him feel invincible, so its good that someone cuts him to size.
What for srk attended that program???
Just to empathies with flood victims.If just expressing sympathizes make people go in ruckus then why do you except 180 million to sympathizes with you on 26/11 and prosecute the involved????

This is the problem with guys like Shahrukh Khan. His timing may have been wrong but I have very little argument with his program as such. If he had a late realisation of the timing, then the correct thing should have been to announce a postponement & apologise for his bad timing but he should not have been seen to give in to pressure from loonies of some self appointed moral police. Once you take a stand, you must be willing to see it through. If he was worried only about his commercial interests, then he should refrain from attempted grand gestures. Announcing a program and then withdrawing leaves an unnecessary bad taste in everyone's mouth.

What for srk attended that program???
Just to empathies with flood victims.If just expressing sympathizes make people go in ruckus then why do you except 180 million to sympathizes with you on 26/11 and prosecute the involved????

The context of the program is not what is important, his past actions have come back to bite him. He tends to get more active around his movie releases and people are starting to get the idea on his media antics. India has expressed enough solidarity in terms of the floods, we offered money and aid again and again but were turned down by the government of Pakistan itself. Atleast we did something, what did India get for the 26/11 attack ? failed promises and a flood of conspiracy theories. Our innocent peoples deaths were ridiculed as being part of a home grown terror plot and many even justified these deaths using Kashmir as an excuse. Sorry but SRK fully deserves what he got and I wish he got more.

Back
Top Bottom