What's new

Shahrukh Khan surrenders to Shiv Sena threats

aee false falgger ...dont be so ashamed to show ur countries identity...& about shivsena anti bihari & anti south indian thing.. am a south indian from kerala but i support shive sena...& i leave in mumbai
get some life before posting ur cr@p...name how many muslims were killed by shivesena...give me 1 just 1 credible link to prove it...first solve ur identity crisis....then rant about other countries politics...

aee false falgger ...dont be so ashamed to show ur countries identity...& about shivsena anti bihari & anti south indian thing.. am a south indian from kerala but i support shive sena...& i leave in mumbai
get some life before posting ur cr@p...name how many muslims were killed by shivesena...give me 1 just 1 credible link to prove it...first solve ur identity crisis....then rant about other countries politics...

So if somebody do not agree with your self-cooked theories... he is using a false flag :woot:

lol :rofl:

Stop accusing others of their nationality... either reply to her post logically or move on :P

I wish pakistan take all Sharukh,amir,salman imran saif ali,khans..
Keep them,But make sue they never come back again..

LOll why Take them Another Inqalab time we want another partition of India... where there these khan can be safe

Thambi you've angrezi comprehension problem. ...Just for you......one news article says shiv sena already got convicted. and sri krishna commission indicted thakarays for 1992-93 riots(try to read up on srikrishna commission report).I know who i'm and you need not to teach me how to lecture on my own country and now just shut up...

Shiv Sena politician convicted over 1992 Mumbai riots | Reuters

The Shiv Sena indicted

The Srikrishna Commission Report, released at long last, underlines the Shiv Sena's malevolent role in the communal riots in Mumbai in December 1992-January 1993, and points to the contribution of the BJP in the build-up to the violence.

R. PADMANABHAN
in Mumbai

THE Justice B.N. Srikrishna Commission's verdict on the Shiv Sena's role in the communal violence that rocked Mumbai in the wake of the December 6, 1992 demolition of the Babri Masjid, riots of a magnitude and ferocity unparalleled in the city, is perhaps the most severe official indictment ever of the Sena.

"From January 8, 1993 at least," says the Commission, "there is no doubt that the Shiv Sena and Shiv Sainiks took the lead in organising attacks on Muslims and their properties under the guidance of several leaders" from the level of shakha pramukh to that of Sena chief Bal Thackeray. It describes Thackeray as the "veteran general commanding his loyal Shiv Sainiks to retaliate by organised attacks against Muslims."

http://www.hinduonnet.com/fline/fl1517/15170200.htm

nothing wrong there, I support the Shiv Sena in this aspect, Shah rukh should have considered the timing and setting of his interview before he committed to it. He was asking for trouble. 26/11 is still very much fresh in the memory's of every Indian and Shah Rukh must be considerate of those emotions as he is an Indian himself.

I will remember the bitterness expressed in this post. From today on i have noting to discuss with INDIANs on the forum.

Just see the bitterness,.... Did we as a PEOPLE attack mumbai? did the TV station attack mumbai...

So much for building bridges, it's okay for Indian extremists to threaten your actors, had this been Pakistani case there would have been a Huge Hooo Ha...

PATHETIC.. So much for your impartiality, thank you for showing your true colours.

So if somebody do not agree with your self-cooked theories... he is using a false flag :woot:

lol :rofl:

Stop accusing others of their nationality... either reply to her post logically or move on :P
non of the sivsena members are involved in murder of muslims in 1993 riot...but pakistan based isi & dawood was involved ..only Madhukar Sarpotdar was accused for making hate speech during the riot...& dont teach me politics & history of my city...atleast 5000 are not killed in mumbai in a single month in the name of ethnic cleansing...that too every month...& shiv sainiks have did a lot to the city incuding education for deprived children unlike MQM& others of urs...
SWATA CHA GHAR SAMBHALA YETH NAHI ANHI CHALALE DUNIYA JINKAYALA!!!

Last edited:
Thambi you've angrezi comprehension problem. ...Just for you......one news article says shiv sena already got convicted. and sri krishna commission indicted thakarays for 1992-93 riots(try to read up on srikrishna commission report).I know who i'm and you need not to teach me how to lecture on my own country and now just shut up...

Shiv Sena politician convicted over 1992 Mumbai riots | Reuters

http://www.hinduonnet.com/fline/fl1517/15170200.htm
KUNDAMONE maira enne padipikelle pura...sutteidevan jagredhe!!!
i have already said the name of Madhukar Sarpotdar ...he is accused for giving hate speech & give me other credible link not one of teesta setalvad...

non of the sivsena members are involved in murder of muslims in 1993 riot...but pakistan based isi & dawood was involved ..only Madhukar Sarpotdar was accused for making hate speech during the riot...& dont teach me politics & history of my city...atleast 5000 are not killed in mumbai in a single month in the name of ethnic cleansing...that too every month...& shiv sainiks have did a lot the city
incuding education for deprived children unlike MQM& others of urs...

LOL... back to the job, started throwing garbage on Pakistan!!
Do you have any credible source, even a single to prove ur words about ISI and Pakistan!!

A friendly advice, please relocate your country to some unknown planet so that Mighty Evil Pakistan & its Satanic ISI won't reach your country.:devil::lol:

Although I do not agree with Shiv Sena's tactics and their hate for non Marathis and non hindus but they have a point here.
SRK should have thought about the hundreds of innocent people who were killed on 26/11.

Last edited:
Although I do not agree with Shiv Sena's tactics and their hate for non Marathis and hindus but they have a point here.
SRK should have thought about the hundreds of innocent people who were killed on 26/11.

atleast some1 speaks logic in a crowd of idiots...but sir beware ur a minority...

KUNDAMONE maira enne padipikelle pura...sutteidevan jagredhe!!!
i have already said the name of Madhukar Sarpotdar ...he is accused for giving hate speech & give me other credible link not one of teesta setalvad...
Sri krishna commission is Govt of india appointed commission not the one appointed by teesta stelavad appointed.If making a hate speech absolve shiv sainik leaders then sure hate speech of hafiz saeed can also absolve him of his mumbai crime what he does i just shout hate speech on juma namaz on kashmir and mumbai so he too is not guilty of killing.

non of the sivsena members are involved in murder of muslims in 1993 riot...but pakistan based isi & dawood was involved ..only Madhukar Sarpotdar was accused for making hate speech during the riot...& dont teach me politics & history of my city...atleast 5000 are not killed in mumbai in a single month in the name of ethnic cleansing...that too every month...& shiv sainiks have did a lot the city
incuding education for deprived children unlike MQM& others of urs...
btw there is no need of thrwoing up filmi dialogue in marathi.

"apna ghar to sambhalta nahi nikale hain duniya pe raj karne"---this bodes well on thakarays btw.

Although I do not agree with Shiv Sena's tactics and their hate for non Marathis and hindus but they have a point here.

A mere statement or a peaceful protest would have been enough to highlight it or to bring public attention. Threatening for every single thing isn't the way.

LOL... back to the job, started throwing garbage on Pakistan!!
Do you have any credible source, even a single to prove ur words about ISI and Pakistan!!

A friendly advice, please relocate your country to some unknown planet so that Mighty Evil Pakistan & its Satanic ISI won't reach your country.:devil::lol:
Relocating 1.2 billion will cost huge haan but re-educating 180 million doesnt.

Back
Top Bottom