What's new

Shahid Afridi press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afridi is nice man..! And everyone can see that he is giving 100% as a captain towards his team.

Sonakshi angers Pakistani fans - Rediff.com Movies

Recently Sonakshi Sinha annoyed some of her fans when she tweeted a morphed picture of Shahid Afridi getting whacked by an Indian batsman just before the India-Pakistan semi final match on Wednesday.

The actress added a caption as well: 'De ghumaaaaake! Hehehehahahaha.'

But the Dabangg girl did not imagine that her little joke would make her fans angry.

Her fans started tweeting back, telling her to be a goodwill ambassador between the two countries and learn a few things from Salman Khan [ Images ]. Some of them even unfollowed her on twitter.

Sonakshi soon realised the intensity of her tweet and calmed her fans down by asking them to be a sport, and that she was just joking. She then deleted the picture from her twitter account.

'Pak fans very upset. jung ke maidan mein ladne se toh accha hi hai khel ke maidan mein ladein! I am all for love thy neighbour. Be a sport yaar,' she tweeted.

Do you think people are making a big deal out of nothing? Or do you think Sonakshi went a tad too far in her joke

bare hands ??????? :-)) you know u cant handle a normal size guy forget bout this giant.

time to play with barbie,

And dont worry son, if you are dying for a war. you will get your wish fulfilled .

its people like this who are dying in t.t.p dress or l.e.t. dress.

there is bullet specifically made with their name written on it.

for other paksitanis, i bet there is no sane person who would like to harm an innocent because of his country.

In war or fight its not the size which matters.. its the heart..

Hope that both countries don't get involved in another war.. cuz if we did.. neither of us is going to survive.. and i'm not talking about existence..

Go Ponder on what i said..

bare hands ??????? :-)) you know u cant handle a normal size guy forget bout this giant.

time to play with barbie,

And dont worry son, if you are dying for a war. you will get your wish fulfilled .

its people like this who are dying in t.t.p dress or l.e.t. dress.

there is bullet specifically made with their name written on it.

for other paksitanis, i bet there is no sane person who would like to harm an innocent because of his country.

LOL,,You don't know this guy is so tough..:P

internet_tough_guys.jpg

he is a very bad batsmen.
y
ou forgot those centuries didnt you.

he is not in form right now, with too much on plate , captaincy alone is big deal for a paksitan / or india,

he is doign great job , just a few more matches, they are hardly playing .

India must send its team to Pakistan before anyother team to make a statement. and i think manmohan singh announced that too.

Seems Shib Sena wont have any problem with Afridi playing in IPL anymore!

we never suspect paksithan people. i think some terroists spoil the relation between our country. they spoiling some youth in pakisthan who r living in tribal areas. we r asking only one thing. remove terrosim from ur country.

There was no terrorism in our country till we stupidly decided to join the so-called "war on terror".. It was American Vs Usama bin Laden.. we should've left them to fight with each other.. Pakistan was a fort and we opened its doors for invaders b'coz of that decision.. If there is terrorism in your country.. deal with it there.. if you cannot.. then thats the fault of your own government.. THEY cannot control it.. we have problems of our own.. and we Should be emphasizing on solving them before helping or trying to help others.. just my two cents..

Anyways, as i said before.. leave the politicians to deal with all this BS.. THEY created it.. i'm not interested in this rubbish anymore..

y
ou forgot those centuries didnt you.

he is not in form right now, with too much on plate , captaincy alone is big deal for a paksitan / or india,

he is doign great job , just a few more matches, they are hardly playing .

India must send its team to Pakistan before anyother team to make a statement. and i think manmohan singh announced that too.
You are making so many efforts.
Make one simple effort and check out his batting averages in Tests and ODI's his averages are just better than bowlers...

its not just about 1971, thouh 71 can be enouh to be your enemies forever, its also about hinduistic attitude of you indians, your warmongering attitude, you sent terrorists to attack srilankan team, which closed all doors of international games to us..

look at your captains attitude, even though afridi pretty much appreciated and accepted that india was better team and didnt repeat that he made so many mistakes tendu man of the match was dropped 4 times alone, dhoni and your tendu never once appreciated the opposition game and didnt even bother to mention them which normally happens in every other match...

also look at your hate mongering media, youll realize that u r no innocents...

just because of hatred, pakistani players the world champs were ignored in ipl, so much shame...

even dhoni praised about afridi bowling. ok.

y we r ignoring pakisthan in ipl is in 1st ipl pakisthan players played. we never object. after that mumbai attacks done. then the players of pakisthan ignored. ur government doesnt give any permission to invisitigate in ur country about terrotist attacks. other wise we will alow the players. i think it will happen soon. ok.

There was no terrorism in our country till we stupidly decided to join the so-called "war on terror".. It was American Vs Usama bin Laden.. we should've left them to fight with each other.. Pakistan was a fort and we opened its doors for invaders b'coz of that decision.. If there is terrorism in your country.. deal with it there.. if you cannot.. then thats the fault of your own government.. THEY cannot control it.. we have problems of our own.. and we Should be emphasizing on solving them before helping or trying to help others.. just my two cents..

Anyways, as i said before.. leave the politicians to deal with all this BS.. THEY created it.. i'm not interested in this rubbish anymore..

then who attacked mumbai ?. and killed several innocent people?

even dhoni praised about afridi bowling. ok.

y we r ignoring pakisthan in ipl is in 1st ipl pakisthan players played. we never object. after that mumbai attacks done. then the players of pakisthan ignored. ur government doesnt give any permission to invisitigate in ur country about terrotist attacks. other wise we will alow the players. i think it will happen soon. ok.

When two countries want to come close and tie the knot of friendship.. they do not cut ties.. lets assume a scenario.. what if there is another "power" which does not want India and Pakistan coming together? what if Indo-Pak rivalry is in their benefit?.. what would they do if peace talks start in between India and Pakistan?.. they will try to stop it.. how.. just create a disaster in either countries and first thing that country would do will cut ties with other..

It seems that in last 65 years.. thats what is happening.. whenever both countries tried to come close.. something happens in either Pakistan and/or in India and the peace talks stopped.. does that make sense to you?.. Can it be someone OUTSIDE our two countries who does not want us becoming friends?..

Lets look at people.. We Pakistanis listen to Indian Music, love indian movies, love Actors and Actresses.. Indians on the other hand use to smuggle Pakistan dramas to watch them.. i remember few of my friends from Bumbai (now Mumbai) who use to ask me to send them video cassettes of completed Pakistani dramas which use to run on PTV in late 80s early 90s..

If that is how the people act with each other.. then what is it that is stopping the peace between two countries?

anyone?

Afridi’s candid reply: “I don’t know why we are against India so much. I don’t understand the mindset of people here, why are we so opposed to India? ….Why is there so much hatred against India, are there no other teams?”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom