What's new

Shahid Afridi press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not just about 1971, thouh 71 can be enouh to be your enemies forever, its also about hinduistic attitude of you indians, your warmongering attitude, you sent terrorists to attack srilankan team, which closed all doors of international games to us..

look at your captains attitude, even though afridi pretty much appreciated and accepted that india was better team and didnt repeat that he made so many mistakes tendu man of the match was dropped 4 times alone, dhoni and your tendu never once appreciated the opposition game and didnt even bother to mention them which normally happens in every other match...

also look at your hate mongering media, youll realize that u r no innocents...

just because of hatred, pakistani players the world champs were ignored in ipl, so much shame...

i will give you a hammer and first i will see - if you can even slap a kid on the road - just because he is indian.

and then i will give you a hammer againt mr khali and see if you have balls to stand there without pissing in your pant.

you are nothing but nothing.

a hater a war monger- we both country can do without people like you.

just because some idiots in past you cant bloody hate all indians and vice versa. if you hate certain mantality go and change it or do soemthing. fight with those specific people not other.

This song is a hit world wide,i think Pakistanis also like this???

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why every video related to bollywood on youtube has the second most views from Pakistan..:hang2:

and what is your point?.. Indians need to understand one thing.. There are lot of people in Pakistan who understand that it is better to leave the past behind and move forward but to be honest with you, its your Indian Government which doesn't want us to let it go.. Watch your media.. look at your politicians.. it seems their favorite topic is Pakistan bashing.. Every movement where there is supposedly an action against Pakistan, India will be the first one to appreciate.. I am sorry to say this but the fact is.. YOU cannot blame Pakistanis until you change yourself.. and honestly.. no one intends to change.. so leave the finger pointing out of this forum and lets just enjoy the game of cricket.. leave the blame game for politicians

i will give you a hammer and first i will see - if you can even slap a kid on the road - just because he is indian.

and then i will give you a hammer againt mr khali and see if you have balls to stand there without pissing in your pant.

just because some idiots in past you cant bloody hate all indians and vice versa. if you hate certain mantality go and change it or do soemthing. fight with those specific people not other.

I wouldn't need a hammer. Just my bare hands. When and where is this to take place?

and i like u-571 post. excellent post indeed. :cheers:

Haha I've got so many different tastes of music, however I just don't like today's "trend" including music

I also listen to today's music but i Love the oldies.. today's music is upbeat music.. just for hip shaking.. good for pick up ;)

I wouldn't need a hammer. Just my bare hands. When and where is this to take place?

and i like u-571 post. excellent post indeed. :cheers:
bare hands ??????? :-)) you know u cant handle a normal size guy forget bout this giant.

time to play with barbie,

And dont worry son, if you are dying for a war. you will get your wish fulfilled .

its people like this who are dying in t.t.p dress or l.e.t. dress.

there is bullet specifically made with their name written on it.

for other paksitanis, i bet there is no sane person who would like to harm an innocent because of his country.

Afridi Cheeta banda hai, I hope his bowling keeps improving and I strongly hope he remains captain till the next World Cup.

guys.. too much trash talking in an anonymous forum is embarrassing. just grow up!!

Afridi Cheeta banda hai, I hope his bowling keeps improving and I strongly hope he remains captain till the next World Cup.

Yup!.. if they removed him from captaincy.. then expect another downfall of Pakistan cricket team.. just take out other old f*rts from the team and we are well on our way to world champions next time

and what is your point?.. Indians need to understand one thing.. There are lot of people in Pakistan who understand that it is better to leave the past behind and move forward but to be honest with you, its your Indian Government which doesn't want us to let it go.. Watch your media.. look at your politicians.. it seems their favorite topic is Pakistan bashing.. Every movement where there is supposedly an action against Pakistan, India will be the first one to appreciate.. I am sorry to say this but the fact is.. YOU cannot blame Pakistanis until you change yourself.. and honestly.. no one intends to change.. so leave the finger pointing out of this forum and lets just enjoy the game of cricket.. leave the blame game for politicians

we never suspect paksithan people. i think some terroists spoil the relation between our country. they spoiling some youth in pakisthan who r living in tribal areas. we r asking only one thing. remove terrosim from ur country.

he is not just your cheeta he is my cheeta too.

this guy got everything , bowling batting fielding.

and one thing which Pakistan need desperately. a good leadership.

The only thing missing in him is PATIENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom