What's new

Shahid Afridi press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
OLD is GOLD man.. i love to listen to old songs, the classical and semi-classicals.. a have a huge collection of Asatza with me and i love to listen to them.. they have soothing effect.. Today's music.. Indian or Pakistani is good but not great

Haha I know what you mean :P

I'm honestly annoyed with today's Pop Culture.. call me old fashioned.. but I want slicked hair and zuit suits back :lol:

the members who say that most people don't watch Indian movies are speaking the truth. If you estimate the poverty in Pakistan; you think that people will spend money to watch Indian movies. . :coffee:

Right!! and same can be said about India .. 30 % of India does not know Hindi/Urdu (Bollowood lingo) and my guess is another 20% are either tribal and below proverty line who do not have access to media.

So for bollywood market is those 50% ..but that 50% amounts to 60 Crore.

In the context of the discussion here, what Afridi meant was for the people in Media or else where who have access to all this and are criticizing whichis Elite/ Middle class.
Any way a poor tribal guy is not criticizing him cause he never understands the game in first place.

he forgot 1971............... otherwise he wouldnt have said this thing

First of All.. I am a Pakistani and am proud to be one.. now to the question.. May i ask what should we do "NOW" about 1971?.. and what should India do "NOW" about 1965?

hello brother. u still remembering 1971 thinking about that. u r so much behind in globalization. if u compettion with other countries. u will adopt all the things which is current trend. other wise u r lacking behid in this compettion world. thinking 1971 always.

Haha I know what you mean :P

I'm honestly annoyed with today's Pop Culture.. call me old fashioned.. but I want slicked hair and zuit suits back :lol:

ummmmm.. is that an electronic guitar you are holding in your Avatar? :P

if u want to competiton with other countries . globalization is importanant. no wars.

these are those 5-10 % people who dont want peace for humanity.
we should give them a few hammer and hit each other.

for rest of us - lets enjoy the friendship and peace. lets not give a rat's arse about past and political shyt of present , lets hope for better future.and bild it step by step. i was not there during 1971 or 1965. and nobody asked me for kargil , why should i hate a person just like me across the border.

he is right that when pakistan lose everybody says match fixing and other cra*......and that evrybody is responsible for the loss not only misbah or younis.

hello brother. u still remembering 1971 thinking about that. u r so much behind in globalization. if u compettion with other countries. u will adopt all the things which is current trend. other wise u r lacking behid in this compettion world. thinking 1971 always.

its not just about 1971, thouh 71 can be enouh to be your enemies forever, its also about hinduistic attitude of you indians, your warmongering attitude, you sent terrorists to attack srilankan team, which closed all doors of international games to us..

look at your captains attitude, even though afridi pretty much appreciated and accepted that india was better team and didnt repeat that he made so many mistakes tendu man of the match was dropped 4 times alone, dhoni and your tendu never once appreciated the opposition game and didnt even bother to mention them which normally happens in every other match...

also look at your hate mongering media, youll realize that u r no innocents...

just because of hatred, pakistani players the world champs were ignored in ipl, so much shame...

Half of Pakistan doesn't even watch Indian movies or listen to their songs on a regular basis. I have yet to watch a full length Indian movie or even listen to their songs. Don't generalize a whole population and stop your hypocrisy.

That's why every video related to bollywood on youtube has the second most views from Pakistan..:hang2:

its not just about 1971, thouh 71 can be enouh to be your enemies forever, its also about hinduistic attitude of you indians, your warmongering attitude, you sent terrorists to attack srilankan team, which closed all doors of international games to us..

look at your captains attitude, even though afridi pretty much appreciated and accepted that india was better team and didnt repeat that he made so many mistakes tendu man of the match was dropped 4 times alone, dhoni and your tendu never once appreciated the opposition game and didnt even bother to mention them which normally happens in every other match...

also look at your hate mongering media, youll realize that u r no innocents...

Why is it that religion is brought into all of your topics?

And any proof India sponsored terrorists to attack the Sri Lankan team? Or is it another conspiracy theory just like how the sami final match was fixed?

Yousaf Raza Gilani misses a date with Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan - Entertainment - DNA

Yousaf Raza Gilani misses a date with Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan

Though many from Bollywood will be in Mohali to watch the face-off between India and Pakistan in the World Cup’s semis today, actress Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan, it is learned, will not be there. Pak Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani will miss out on meeting Rai-Bachchan, apparently his favourite Bollywood actress.

The Pakistani PM has reportedly confessed, time and again, that he is a great fan of the doe-eyed beauty. Not only that, Gilani has also apparently written about his admiration for Rai-Bachchan in his book that he wrote when he was imprisoned during the regime of former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf.

“Gilani has clearly written in his book, Chah-e-Yousuf Saay Sada, that he used to watch Rai-Bachchan’s movies on his laptop while he was in prison (during 2001-06) during the Pervez Musharraf regime. Since then, he’s been an ardent fan of the actor. We had discovered that while doing our research in scheduling his meeting with the then external affairs minister Pranab Mukherjee in 2008,” says Mukherjee’s former aide.

Rai-Bachchan’s films had earlier played a part in diplomacy in 2008, when Pranab Mukherjee visited Pakistan. He had carried a DVD box of Rai-Bachchan’s movies. “It was a pleasant surprise for Gilani who has always listed Aishwarya and Shahrukh Khan as his favourite film stars. He was very happy and described it as a ‘pleasant surprise’ when he opened the box,” reveals the aide.

But, as luck would have it, Rai-Bachchan and Gilani will apparently not meet even as the Pakistani PM lands in Mohali for the India-Pakistan semi-final today.

According to a source, Aishwarya and Abhishek had originally planned to watch the match in Mohali. But “Aishwarya and Abhishek won’t be going to Mohali to watch the match this time. Theymight be at home watching the match,” says a source.

Hence, even though Indian officials would have loved it, Rai-Bachchan and Gilani won’t be meeting this time. However, rumours that efforts are on for arranging a meeting were doing the rounds.

“This news (of Aishwarya meeting Gilani) is completely false. She was never scheduled to meet any (Pakistani) dignitary,” texted her spokesperson in response to our query.

1526270.jpg

LOL so much for old fashioned and old soul :P i would rather listen to 3 taal on tabla na dhin dhin na, na dhin dhin na :wink: hehehehe

Haha I've got so many different tastes of music, however I just don't like today's "trend" including music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom