What's new

Shahid Afridi press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far the Pakistanis I know personally, thay all are the fans of bollywood movies..

Yeah and I have no problem with pakistani singers such as Ustad Fateh Ali Khan, Adnan Sami, Rahat Fateh Ali khan etc... Listen to em all the time on my iPod :lol:

I did'nt said that they watch Indian movies on Multiplexes or movie halls....I am talking about TV, and TV and cable channels are there in almost whole of population...May be some don't have.

yeah I can agree to that. Dramas on Star Plus and Colors are watched in Pakistan also. .

When we say "pakistanis" we're talking about the ones that can afford it... and aren't there pirated DVDs, CD's, cassettes ?

dude, I don't mean no one watches. I mean that a big number is struggling to just get food. . You can't expect them to spend money to watch indian movies.

As far as DVD's, CD's is concerned. I never spent any money to get indian movies. I see them on TV channels. . Just watched Tess Mar Khan and Golmaal 3. .

in my opinion music has no religion. no borders. no countrys. if it is good it will listen by all. if the music is good if is composed by any country in the world. it will get good image. it will popular. music has no religion. whther it is bollywood songs or hollywood songs

This man has earned my respect. His main stress was not to generalize Pakistanis but giving a message that one must take a game as a game, not as an opportunity to vent off animosity, which is counter productive and creates unnecessary pressure on players.

One more thing from his interview i have got is that Rehman Malik is a dick head for sure.

i think afridi is correct. if any another members captain in pakisthan team. i will say surely it will not reach semi final. its only afridis effort.

Pakistan’s Prime Minister is Aishwarya Rai’s fan!

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan‘s beauty is legendary. And now, the newest man to fall for it is none other than Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani!

According to a report in Pakistani daily, Urdu Express, Gilani got addicted to Ash’s films, when he was imprisoned in the Adila jail (Rawalpindi), between 2001 and 2006. Gilani would get special permission from jail authorities, to get Aishwarya Rai film DVDs, so that he could watch them in prison!

This is not the first time, that Pakistani politicians have been bowled over, by Bollywood personalities.

When General Pervez Musharraf had visited India, he met Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukherji in New Delhi. Before him, Pakistani army chief General Zia-Ul-Haq was a friend and fan of Shatrughan Sinha.

Pakistan’s Prime Minister is Aishwarya Rai’s fan! | Bollywood Buzz

This is a baseless debate going on.. there is no relation between Cricket and Movies.. a game is a game.. Afridi is right about that.. take it as a game.. and in a game one team loses and one is declared as winner.. On the day India played well, batted okay and caught their catches.. they deserved to win.. The question should be about the performance of our players..

As far as Indian Movies and Songs are concerned.. Except the religious families in Pakistan, everyone watches Indian movies and dramas and listens to Indian songs.. I dont watch movies, indian or Pakistani.. dont have 3 hours to waste.. but i do love Old Indian songs.. songs from Rafi, Kishore, Manaday, Lata, Mukesh and the likes..

So just chill out everyone.. its about cricket.. keep it there..

in my opinion music has no religion. no borders. no countrys. if it is good it will listen by all. if the music is good if is composed by any country in the world. it will get good image. it will popular. music has no religion. whther it is bollywood songs or hollywood songs

well, the fact is that indian music today is not that good in image. The male female relation is always made the issue in indian films and songs. . which leaves a negative impact on family relations. .

dude, I don't mean no one watches. I mean that a big number is struggling to just get food. . You can't expect them to spend money to watch indian movies.

As far as DVD's, CD's is concerned. I never spent any money to get indian movies. I see them on TV channels. . Just watched Tess Mar Khan and Golmaal 3. .

Gotcha.. I was actually replying to another member but I completely understand :)

Pakistan’s Prime Minister is Aishwarya Rai’s fan!

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan‘s beauty is legendary. And now, the newest man to fall for it is none other than Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani!

According to a report in Pakistani daily, Urdu Express, Gilani got addicted to Ash’s films, when he was imprisoned in the Adila jail (Rawalpindi), between 2001 and 2006. Gilani would get special permission from jail authorities, to get Aishwarya Rai film DVDs, so that he could watch them in prison!

This is not the first time, that Pakistani politicians have been bowled over, by Bollywood personalities.

When General Pervez Musharraf had visited India, he met Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukherji in New Delhi. Before him, Pakistani army chief General Zia-Ul-Haq was a friend and fan of Shatrughan Sinha.

Pakistan’s Prime Minister is Aishwarya Rai’s fan! | Bollywood Buzz

hooo hooo. . That is no news. .

most of the people in Pakistan are fans of Shah Rukh Khan

Yeah and I have no problem with pakistani singers such as Ustad Fateh Ali Khan, Adnan Sami, Rahat Fateh Ali khan etc... Listen to em all the time on my iPod :lol:

and what about Atif Aslam? :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom