What's new

Shahid Afridi press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
this video with the bolded parts were posted by pakistani members...u think they were trolling.........
accepting truth is separate thing and making excuse of trolling thread is seaparate;)
and grapes are really sour...:azn:as most of the comments shows this atleast

ahh... you mean your reason of posting was not trolling ? even if a pakistani has commented so what...what you intended is clear... it hurts I know to be ditched ! live with that.

ahh... you mean your reason of posting was not trolling ? even if a pakistani has commented so what...what you intended is clear... it hurts I know to be ditched ! live with that.

You may know.. but your captain has cleared our doubts :lol:

come on man.
this guy took ur team to semi finals,and due to him,u guys were jumping here n there and bashing india that we will do this and this.....
now u r bashing his captaincy!!!!!!!!!
hypocrisy indeed

Ponting made Aussies win two WC's and two CT's but still he has been criticized by the Australian media. Afridi is yet to grow enough skin when we shouldn't criticize him. Till now he isn't that GREAT that we can't criticize him. I hope he becomes that great captain.:)

Ponting made Aussies win two WC's and two CT's but still he has been criticized by the Australian media. Afridi is yet to grow enough skin when we shouldn't criticize him. Till now he isn't that GREAT that we can't criticize him. I hope he becomes that great captain.:)

yes,
but pakistan is not australia.Australia was pack of champion players when they won...
now same captain with ordinary players couldnt go through semis..
it is just one day which went wrong with pakistan,unfortunately it was against india.
anyway,idk abt others but i m impressed with him

@Indian members...

Most of pakistani members on this forum will not accept this truth and whatever afridi have said..! And most of them will come up with Lame excuse that 60% 50% don't watch your movies and songs and some of them will even say that we have never watched Indian movie and listened Indian songs in there whole life:woot::woot: Just to Satisfy there fake ego...:)
But we know whats the reality there ;)

yes,
but pakistan is not australia.Australia was pack of champion players when they won...
now same captain with ordinary players couldnt go through semis..
it is just one day which went wrong with pakistan,unfortunately it was against india.
anyway,idk abt others but i m impressed with him

When he won last CT their weren't any match winners with him. It is only last one year the Australian performance has deteriorated or else Australians were good enough to white wash Pakistan even with Shahid Afridi as captain in ODI series. It was with the same ordinary players that he won the ODI series against Pakistan. Any ways Afirid's captaincy was pathetic and he should hav given reasoning for his performance as captain instead of BSing about Indian movies.:)

I would take it as a loser's justification.

Half of Pakistan doesn't even watch Indian movies or listen to their songs on a regular basis. I have yet to watch a full length Indian movie or even listen to their songs. Don't generalize a whole population and stop your hypocrisy.

HALF OF PAKISTAN :what:

I have'nt been to any marriage yet that was without Indian songs. .

When he won last CT their weren't any match winners with him. It is only last one year the Australian performance has deteriorated or else Australians were good enough to white wash Pakistan even with Shahid Afridi as captain in ODI series. It was with the same ordinary players that he won the ODI series against Pakistan. Any ways Afirid's captaincy was pathetic and he should hav given reasoning for his performance as captain instead of BSing about Indian movies.:)

for the bolded part.
i think he just gave answer when question was asked abt india.....
and same question was asked to ali zafar,and he replied in same tone like afridi did.
and if i m replying this question...it means i m frustrated by question.
he answered wat can be answered upto maximum level

@Indian members...

most of pakistani members on this forum will not accept this truth and whatever afridi have said..! And most of them will come up with Lame excuse that 60% 50% don't watch your movies and songs and some of them will even say that we have never watched Indian movie and listened Indian songs in there whole life:woot::woot: Just to Satisfy there fake ego...:)
But we know whats the reality there ;)

the members who say that most people don't watch Indian movies are speaking the truth. If you estimate the poverty in Pakistan; you think that people will spend money to watch Indian movies. . :coffee:

Reactions: sab
the members who say that most people don't watch Indian movies are speaking the truth. If you estimate the poverty in Pakistan; you think that people will spend money to watch Indian movies. . :coffee:

When we say "pakistanis" we're talking about the ones that can afford it... and aren't there pirated DVDs, CD's, cassettes ?

ok for those,who can afford

So far the Pakistanis I know personally, thay all are the fans of bollywood movies..

I did'nt said that they watch Indian movies on Multiplexes or movie halls....I am talking about TV, and TV and cable channels are there in almost whole of population...May be some don't have.

you are taking it a wrong way. . Our public is making Pak vs Ind match an issue because we lost match from india. Afridi simply says that if we are so much indulged in indian culture already and don't object on that then why is it a big issue if we coud'nt win from india. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom