What's new

Shahid Afridi says banning Pakistani cricketers brings bad image to India

In last Bilateral series, we came into your country and made you cry. Won last encounter in Asia cup and now lets talk about overall ODI and test wins ? wanna know who leads that ? lol

Wasn't last Indo-Pak encounter happened in World T20 ? who screwed u there ?

can anyone explain why pakistani players not allowed this yr??
cause I see Wasim as coach,Akhtar , waqar n rameez as commentators...

Can a pakistani tell us why pakistani players when chosen to participate in IPL 2 held in south africa were not allowed to participate by pakistan?

Pakistanis have made it a habit to start things they dont have the capability to finish...

What, the same old nonsensical useless banter and off topic rants by drama queen aside, no response to my on topic query of WHY PAKISTAN STARTED THIS IN IPL 2???

A vestige of intellectual honesty and introspection would be... well unique!

What gives bad image to India is when It's players indulge into their Indian habits on the field.

HAHA, Speechless :D
Wasn't last Indo-Pak encounter happened in World T20 ? who screwed u there ?

Who screwed you in last ODI which happened in Asia Cup ? Who screwed you when we came to your COUNTRY and made you all cry like little babies lol.

can anyone explain why pakistani players not allowed this yr??
cause I see Wasim as coach,Akhtar , waqar n rameez as commentators...

That's because if they will allow us we will dominate the IPL, which will not be a very fascinating sight for many Indians.

What gives bad image to India is when It's players indulge into their Indian habits on the field.

wtf-lol.jpg

Back
Top Bottom