What's new

Shadows of Sikkim in Crimea

A traitor to his race and country. They won so many seats because of foreigners in their land, nothing else. And India is trying to repeat the same farce in Bhutan ...

He was the first Chief Minister of the state and had support of all sections of the society. Lepchas and Bhutias had population large enough to choose any other candidate if they did not favour Dorji's policy, but they also voted in favour of the pro-India party. Nepalis are not foriengers to Sikkim, they have been living there since centuries and had every right to vote for its future.

He was the first Chief Minister of the state and had support of all sections of the society. Lepchas and Bhutias had population large enough to choose any other candidate if they did not favour Dorji's policy, but they also voted in favour of the pro-India party. Nepalis are not foriengers to Sikkim, they have been living there since centuries and had every right to vote for its future.

They were not invited on the premise that they would have any kind of political power.

:woot: :woot: :woot: **EPIC Foolishness :coffee:

Last I checked the police chief was also a racial alien.

They were not invited on the premise that they would have any kind of political power.

Sikkim National Congress itself was pro-merger with India and it had the popular support in Sikkim of all classes and sections.

Higher officials of police called IPS are selected and deputed on all India basis , any state will generally have alteast one-third local IPS officers and rest from other states. Lower level officials are exclusively recruited from among the locals of the state.

Last edited:
Right, but locals in this case aren't the Lepchas and Limbus, but Nepali. The erasure of the first people there seems imminent despite any restrictions on migration just based on birth rates alone.

It's praiseworthy that India at least has laws protecting minorities, but they don't seem to be working so well.

All I am hearing from you is a lot of Prayers and " Thank God for this and Thank God for that " but if there was such a scenario, India could lose Arunachal Pradesh to China, Assam to Bangladesh and Kashmir and Northern Parts of UP and Bihar to Pakistan. Everybody gets a piece of the Pie.....:P
thats one damn fine pipe you are smoking !!

You are just twisting the fact about own history, I can go in much detail. ;)

You actually have no clue what you're talking about. China has the cleanest history of any nation or empire.

You actually have no clue what you're talking about. China has the cleanest history of any nation or empire.

I have the entire clue about it, as I know lots about your history and how you culture spread out of plains of yellow river and what terms was used for the defeated non-Han tribes. ;) The things like mutliculturalism is something very alien to Han people. :o::o:

I have the entire clue about it, as I know lots about your history and how you culture spread out of plains of yellow river and what terms was used for the defeated non-Han tribes. ;) The things like mutliculturalism is something very alien to Han people. :o::o:

Nope, you know jack shit by what you've posted. I on the other hand know how abominably you treat your poor, your women, and your minority races. It's no mystery to anyone.

Nope, you know jack shit by what you've posted. I on the other hand know how abominably you treat your poor, your women, and your minority races. It's no mystery to anyone.

You don't need to pretend because I know what's you trying to deny. :o::o:

There's nothing to deny. You know jack shit about Chinese history aside from a few snippets you picked up here and there. There were Chinese fishing villages on the little islands right off Taiwan long before the Europeans first sailed by. Not only that but Chinese settlement of Taiwan was restrained and benign. Too bad we can't say the same about Andaman Islands ...

There's nothing to deny. You know jack shit about Chinese history aside from a few snippets you picked up here and there. There were Chinese fishing villages on the little islands right off Taiwan long before the Europeans first sailed by. Not only that but Chinese settlement of Taiwan was restrained and benign. Too bad we can't say the same about Andaman Islands ...

Andaman and Nicobar Islands was the part of Chola Empire, then Maratha Empire and finally the British India. I am extremely baffled to see a Taiwanese guy with ancestry from Qing Era Fujian and Guangdong trying to distribute wisdom to others. :rofl: BTW What a Han Chinese have to do with people of Himalayas when China had been a country confined within Great Wall of China. :wacko: Why you changed by comment. :omghaha:

Yes he does not belong to Sikkim - Police chiefs are selected from the Indian Police Services Cadre whose candidates are selected through a competitive examination called the "Civil Services Examination" purely based on merit!

Indian Police Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Civil Services Examination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But can you please explain why the hell are you moronically branding him as a "Racial Alien" - Forgot those "racial aliens" in charge of the administration of Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR)? or should we remind you of the same?

Guess what - Harishankar Brahma our present Election Commissioner - the agency executive of the Election Commission of India an autonomous, constitutionally established federal authority responsible for administering all the electoral processes in the Republic of India - hails from NORTH EAST only from Assam - He is the second person from the North-East to become an Election Commissioner, after James Michael Lyngdoh hailing from MEGHALAYA - a recipient of the famous Ramon Magsaysay Award - lol by your logic whom should we now call as a "racial alien"

Harishankar Brahma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
James Michael Lyngdoh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Election Commission of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tibetans, Han and countless other Sino-Tibetans: same race, same interests, shared history

Tibetans and various Indo-Aryans: different race, diametrically opposed interest, history of mutual hatred. Don't deny that you treat them poorly, and I wouldn't rely on propaganda reports on PRC treatment of Tibetans either.

Guess what - Harishankar Brahma our present Election Commissioner - the agency executive of the Election Commission of India an autonomous, constitutionally established federal authority responsible for administering all the electoral processes in the Republic of India - hails from NORTH EAST only from Assam - He is the second person from the North-East to become an Election Commissioner, after James Michael Lyngdoh hailing from MEGHALAYA - a recipient of the famous Ramon Magsaysay Award - lol by your logic whom should we now call as a "racial alien"

Does this stop even a single act of racial violence against Northeast Indians? Has it helped stopped the flow of illegals from neighboring regions into their homelands? Does it change the fact that the occupation of these lands completely ignores justice? Be honest, it doesn't.

Andaman and Nicobar Islands was the part of Chola Empire, then Maratha Empire and finally the British India. I am extremely baffled to see a Taiwanese guy with ancestry from Qing Era Fujian and Guangdong trying to distribute wisdom to others. :rofl: BTW What a Han Chinese have to do with people of Himalayas when China had been a country confined within Great Wall of China. :wacko: Why you changed by comment. :omghaha:

Cholas, Maratha and Britain were never representative of "India". In that case all of Genghis' Khan's land is also rightfully China's :o: Unlike the Qing, which was founded as a multi-ethnic nation and signed off to the Republic, which was overtaken by the People's Republic, both of which are the multi-ethnic successors to the Qing.

And late 1400s/early 1500s is Qing Era? That's news to me. And who said I was Han? Guess which party the Aboriginals in Taiwan vote most strongly for?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom