What's new

Shadows of Sikkim in Crimea

I know bharati. The *** has got swollen. You won't feel it. :rofl:
Arey Bhai, why are you so obsessed with the condition of my ***? Must be bringing back memories of Sindhis giving you *** fun. ;)

Sikkim National Congress won 31 out of 32 seats in the first election of Sikkim, its leader Kazi Dorjee was a Lepcha.

I saw an old documentary where schools in Sikkim used to give training to kids what to do in case of Chinese attack. these Chinese are just grumbling that they couldn't grab Sikkim based on some faked Qing-Ming empire.

Because I am whipping it. :lol:
Whipping it? Lol, says the retard that keeps changing the subject because I keep owning his sorry ***!:rofl:

OK. Happy that I disappointed a Bharati.
Obsession. He wishes to return to his ancestral land but is to scared of another beating like his ancestors endured LOL.

Whipping it? Lol, says the retard that keeps changing the subject because I keep owning his sorry ***!:rofl:

Yup whipping and swollen it so that you can't feel the whipping. You admitted it yourself. :lol:

Obsession. He wishes to return to his ancestral land but is to scared of another beating like his ancestors endured LOL.

Lol Talk about a filthy piece of bharati sh!t. Who wants to visit that sh!thole anyways.:lol:

Yup whipping and swollen it so that you can't feel the whipping. You admitted it yourself. :lol:

Lol Talk about a filthy piece of bharati sh!t. Who wants to visit that sh!thole anyways.:lol:
You can't whip something over the internet muhajir, I understand muhajir is new to the internet.

Look at this angry muhajir! lol
Why didn't your grandparents show that same anger instead of getting there *** kicked, I am whipping your *** muhajir.

I saw an old documentary where schools in Sikkim used to give training to kids what to do in case of Chinese attack. these Chinese are just grumbling that they couldn't grab Sikkim based on some faked Qing-Ming empire.

Sikkimese were paranoid about Chinese after what they did with the Tibetans, they had seen hordes of Tibetans fleeing Tibet and arriving in India and heard their horrifying tales . There were pro-India sentiments in Sikkim right after 1947 and demand for merger with India grew with time.

You can't whip something over the internet muhajir, I understand muhajir is new to the internet.

Not true. Doing it right now.

Look at this piece of sh!t. Lol

Why didn't your grandparents show that same anger instead of getting there *** kicked,.

Well ask your grandmother about it. She would tell you what my grandfather did to her. :lol:

I am whipping your *** muhajir.

Contradicting yourself bharati hijray? :lol:

Why didn't your grandparents show that same anger instead of getting there *** kicked, I am whipping your *** muhajir.
Whats mujahir anyways curiosity :D:D:D

Not true. Doing it right now.

Look at this piece of sh!t. Lol

Well ask your grandmother about it. She would tell you what my grandfather did to her. :lol:

Contradicting yourself bharati hijray? :lol:
Lol, muhajir. I am owning your *** and you are getting angry and crying.:rofl:
Bhookey nangay muhajir should know his place as my *** toy because I am whipping it right now.
Why don't you ask your grandmother what the rioters did to her during partition? Beat that *** badly lol.
Sullah

As for emire goes we can also demand afganistan,pakistan,southeast nation:D:D

Back
Top Bottom