What's new

Shadows of Sikkim in Crimea

It's definitely illegitimate by the "laws" shithole India applies.

And yet you lose sleep whenever someone mentions the T word. Why worry if it was not even a country?

Who does? You're the one who needs that lie to keep your population of oppressed non-Indians quiet. How many times did your Indian handlers tell you that the big bad Chinese would come for you if you didn't service them?

I have and also from the northeasterners here. Open your eyes and read for once around the forum. There are two members from Arunachal, two from Assam, one from Tripura, one from Manipur and me from Sikkim. If they are not able to tell you the situation here, nothing can convince you.

Oh okay, you have one so called guy from Tripura. Yet a few decades back they killed 400 Hindus. So clearly they don't all love you.

Political power. Anyone being a separatist gets an easy political ticket in NE from any local party, free job offer to 'correct' them, free government privileges of education and this and that quota.

Nice conspiracy theory.

Anyone who attacks my culture and my faith doesn't deserve my respect.

Says the lie-vomiting revisionist

The same reason why Hong Kong and Shanghai remain Triad strongholds despite a 'strong authoritarian' rule by China.

rofl, "Triad strongholds", regardless of triad activity crime is at its lowest level among humanity in both cities. And Hong Kong's statistics can definitely be trusted, before you shriek about manipulation as you China-hating monkeys always do.

'All is perfect is the peacefur peopre's lepubric of China while others are imperialist liars'. :lol:

dota doota jawawabanga, thi thu, lilu bango, Inja Subabowa

Yeah. Just like 'peaceful' cultural revolution, 'peaceful brotherly help to Vietnam', 'peaceful integration of Tibetans'. You really need to relook at the meaning of peaceful, dude.

"Brotherly help" to Vietnam stopped once they proved they were a bunch of ***ts. Then they got invaded, and no one tried dressing that up. Mao said specifically that he was going to teach them a lesson, and he took some of their islands when he did.

That is the point, little man. There are violent people everywhere unlike the Utopian peopre's lepubric of China. Just that others are mature enough to accept it and try changing it socially.

There are far more violent people in India, apparently. Or maybe not, and you just single out Northeasterners for murder
:rofl:

Inja Subabowa! Bangabangabinga.

Forget it man. Don't waste your time. He has no choice but to repeat what he has been taught.

I personally love the way these chumps burn and sizzle at the very mention of how northeast is Indian. :lol:

You personally love the way Indians burn and sizzle when true, non sell-out Northeasterners get machetes and matches?

Last edited:
It's definitely illegitimate by the "laws" shithole India applies.

Who does? You're the one who needs that lie to keep your population of oppressed non-Indians quiet. How many times did your Indian handlers tell you that the big bad Chinese would come for you if you didn't service them?

Oh okay, you have one so called guy from Tripura. Yet a few decades back they killed 400 Hindus. So clearly they don't all love you.

Nice conspiracy theory.

Says the lie-vomiting revisionist

rofl, "Triad strongholds", regardless of triad activity crime is at its lowest level among humanity in both cities. And Hong Kong's statistics can definitely be trusted, before you shriek about manipulation as you China-hating monkeys always do.

dota doota jawawabanga, thi thu, lilu bango, Inja Subabowa

"Brotherly help" to Vietnam stopped once they proved they were a bunch of ***ts. Then they got invaded, and no one tried dressing that up. Mao said specifically that he was going to teach them a lesson, and he took some of their islands when he did.

There are far more violent people in India, apparently. Or maybe not, and you just single out Northeasterners for murder
:rofl:

Inja Subabowa! Bangabangabinga.

You personally love the way Indians burn and sizzle when true, non sell-out Northeasterners get machetes and matches?

Whatever makes you sleep, buddy. :lol:

Any clue from Hawking?
Indian always keep good things and want others to seek around garbage.

Indians knew of Big Bang in 25,000 BC. In fact, Indian created Big Bang in experiment at Harvard. 97% percent scientist at Harvard is Indian. They have so many white servants.

India was unified state including Tibet since before Big Bang :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Thanks for wishing that, my friend. :D

akhand_bharat.jpg

We don't want Afghanistan. The rest is fine :coffee:
British were bright and well educated that they knew what are good things and what are bad things and grabbed all the good things for modern India before the partition.

Back
Top Bottom