What's new

16 Indian soldiers killed in an accident while going home on leave from China border

One word:- Upbringing.
So you mean your upbringing was better than Pakistani people's upbringing?
Why are you so much delusional while completely ignoring the dark side of your own fellow countrymen?
I can bet Indians celebrate 5x more times on such incidents when the soldiers are Pakistani. And this does not limit to the army Indians celebrate even the death of common innocent Pakistani people in terrorist blasts, earth quakes, floods, etc. RSS ideology is much more potent and strong than any other ideology that exists in Pakistan or any other country.

Last edited:
If we really think about it, the only purpose of entire IA is either to grab or guard a few patches of land from either muslim or "chinki". They really have no other use.

Here indians do not celebrate when pakistani soldiers almost get kills on daily basis but look at this thread... And their enjoyments...

Just wow... No words, really

One word:- Upbringing.
Which Indians? Sure enough the good people in India don't celebrate deaths of our soldiers just like good people here don't celebrate the death of Indian soldiers but what about the people who celebrate even the civilians deaths in Pakistan. PIA plane crash, earth quakes and any natural disaster was celebrated on social media. So yeah upbringing makes a lot of difference.

Which Indians? Sure enough the good people in India don't celebrate deaths of our soldiers just like good people here don't celebrate the death of Indian soldiers but what about the people who celebrate even the civilians deaths in Pakistan. PIA plane crash, earth quakes and any natural disaster was celebrated on social media. So yeah upbringing makes a lot of difference.

Are we talking about PDF or the common people on both sides?

I was referring to PDF and comments. Celebrations of such incidents happen on both sides of borders.

It is not limited to one side..

But I thought CCP chaps were atheist.
Not all are atheist. In my opinion the word "karma" has nothing to do with religion. I would call it "The Balance of Life".

Here indians do not celebrate when pakistani soldiers almost get kills on daily basis but look at this thread... And their enjoyments...

Just wow... No words, really
Yea, but Indians do celebrate when Pakistani civilian plane crashes? I won't forget those celebrations by you all when Pakistani civilians died. It was discussed all over PDF and I remember it till date.

Last edited:
again one word - Upbringing.

yupp.

So you mean your upbringing was better than Pakistani people's upbringing?
Why are you so much delusional while completely ignoring the dark side of your own fellow countrymen?
I can bet Indians celebrate 5x more times on such incidents when the soldiers are Pakistani. And this does not limit to the army Indians celebrate even the death of common innocent Pakistani people in terrorist blasts, earth quakes, floods, etc. RSS ideology is much more potent and strong than any other ideology that exists in Pakistan or any other country.
I represent myself here not India, you represent you, not entire Pakistan. Your and my conduct is a reflection of our respective upbringings. Thats it.

Oh I know that, otherwise 50 cent sent you to ghetto, not hire you.
lol, sure

微信图片_20220918234216.png

Indian forums absolutely celebrate anything unfortunate that happens to people Indians consider to be their "enemies".

Without fail, Indians on PDF and Indian forums and all over the internet celebrate the unfortunate stuff of others. Without fail you will find Indians who do this and of course there are those who do not, but that goes without saying. When Indians face unfortunate events do ALL Pakistanis celebrate it? Don't think so any more than ALL Indians celebrate such for Pakistan. Claiming that only PDF members might celebrate unfortunate Indians events is such a cop out excuse. Indians do the exact same and are often much, much worse. Just visit Indians forums and read through even 20% of it. One will find much worse. Hellish shit.

The road infrastructure in India near the Chinese border is terrible..

This - in a nutshell, is what is wrong with Indian infra.

Too cheap and too backdated to do the job.

Human life is cheap in India.

Stupidity is rife.

• An unsupported military Bailey bridge probably too old and made with crap Indian mild steel.
  • No way to measure weights of laden axles for trucks
  • Axle Weighing machines probably a lot cheaper to buy compared to losing a bulldozer and a semi trailer truck
  • No way to rate the weight limit for the bailey bridge,
  • Bridge was already flexing dangerously, one could tell, you can buy measuring equipment for those too.

Where does one begin when one hears Indians talking about becoming a superpower (having per capita GDP nominal lower than Bangladesh) ?

World's first 4th world superpower ?

Back
Top Bottom