What's new

Shadows of Sikkim in Crimea

Lol, muhajir. I am owning your *** and you are getting angry and crying.:rofl:

I own your women and you can just own my ***. And that too on internet. Tch Tch. :rofl:

Bhookey nangay muhajir should know his place as my *** toy because I am whipping it right now.

Again contradicting yourself bharati hijray?

Why don't you ask your grandmother what the rioters did to her during partition? Beat that *** badly lol.

How can I ask your mother about all such sensitive issues? :rofl:

As for emire goes we can also demand afganistan,pakistan,southeast nation:D:D

Someone who raped @A Town ammi. :)

Sikkimese were paranoid about Chinese after what they did with the Tibetans, they had seen hordes of Tibetans fleeing Tibet and arriving in India and heard their horrifying tales . There were pro-India sentiments in Sikkim right after 1947 and demand for merger with India grew with time.

There was great onslaught on Tibetan Buddhism by PLA, only these delusions of Chinese will deny such thing. Being part of Sino-Tibetan group doesn't mean some kind of fraternity, Han Chinese always see every non-Hans as same foreign race.

Muhajir is getting the *** whipping of his life, I bet this is even worse than the one that the partition rioters gave your grandma when she bent over the bed exposed.:rofl:.

Bharati talking to his real father on internet. This is better than what is your mom is having with your father with his peanut size d.... You are lucky b@stard.

Muhajir owns internet women, not real women. The only touch he knows is that of his uncle.

Muhajir owns your entire creed. Not just women.

Don't, why don't you ask your grandma, but the trauma must still be too much.:lol:

Why don't you ask women of your entire race. They might give you my address. :lol:

Muhajir has great experience of rape.:haha:

Yeah. After all we raped your entire kind for centuries.

Bharati talking to his real father on internet. This is better than what is your mom is having with your father with his peanut size d.... You are lucky b@stard.

Muhajir owns your entire creed. Not just women.

Why don't you ask women of your entire race. They might give you my address. :lol:

Yeah. After all we raped your entire kind for centuries.
Muhajir, I already have your grandmas details from the experience I gave her last night. She said it reminded her of the partition. ;)

Your Mother also called actually, begged for a real Indian Lund, not your fathers withering infertile dick. She wanted to be reminded of what the Mughals gave her ancestors.:lol:

Do you even know my race or what part of India I come from? We have a history of sending Muhajirs on a stairway to hell. Lol.

Muhajir, I already have your grandmas details from the experience I gave her last night. She said it reminded her of the partition. ;)

And I have details of your entire creed. Take that bharati rat.

Your Mother also called actually, begged for a real Indian Lund, not your fathers withering infertile dick.

And your mother posted on ebay to get what she couldn't get from your father. :rofl:

She wanted to be reminded of what the Mughals gave her ancestors.:lol:

The same mughals who tampered your entire race. :D

Do you even know my race or what part of India I come from?

Yeah the same race that is born in severs and dies in slums. :lol:

And I have details of your entire creed. Take that bharati rat.

And your mother posted on ebay to get what she couldn't get from your father. :rofl:

The same mughals who tampered your entire race. :D

Yeah the same race that is born in severs and dies in slums. :lol:
Muhajir has no girlfriend so he stalks details of other people as seen here lol.
Your Grandmother and Mother posted on Amazon and Ebay looking for what the Mughals and partition rioters gave them.:rofl::rofl:
Actually my race defeated the Mughals. ;)
Unlike Muhajir who got boned deep by them.:lol:

Muhajir has no girlfriend so he stalks details of other people as seen here lol.

Ask you sister Bharati. I have a girlfriend.

Your Grandmother and Mother posted on Amazon and Ebay looking for what the Mughals and partition rioters gave them.:rofl::rofl:

Bring something your own bharati. Don't copy a muhajir. :lol:

Actually my race defeated the Mughals. ;)

Yeah by bending in front of them :rofl:

Unlike Muhajir who got boned deep by them.:lol:

And then raped your race in revenge.

Ask you sister Bharati. I have a girlfriend.

Bring something your own bharati. Don't copy a muhajir. :lol:

Yeah by bending in front of the,. :rofl:

And then raped your race in revenge.

Muhajir has internet girlfriend. How is that prostitute slut doing? Bet she is a hijira. Low standards of the muhajir lol.

Who would copy bhookay nangay muhajir? What is there to copy?

You don't even know lol typical uneducated muhajir.

The *** whipping I am giving is similar to what I gave your whore girlfriend and slut mother.

Muhajir has internet girlfriend. How is that prostitute slut doing? Bet she is a hijira. Low standards of the muhajir lol.

Who would copy bhookay nangay muhajir? What is there to copy?

You don't even know lol typical uneducated muhajir.

The *** whipping I am giving is similar to what I gave your whore girlfriend and slut mother.

Ok bharati. Going now. Your mom is calling. :D

See you later. I hope you like the rape :)

And I am happy bharat mate got the sikkim dick. At least it would be bigger than your peanuts. :rofl:

Ok bharati. Going now. Your mom is calling. :D

See you later. I hope you like the rape :)

And I am happy bharat mate got the sikkim dick. At least it would be bigger than your peanuts. :rofl:
Bye Muhajir, have fun tossing over your internet girlfriend. :)
And don't let Sindhis punish your *** to much.

Ah i think you have got an extremely weak memory ohh my superior Han friend.Actually i was talking about the Tiananmen Square massacre which was perpetrated by your "brave" security forces against your own countrymen in the year 1989:azn:
Tiananmen Square - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Glad you learned some spelling. Go read that article, it's probably much more balanced than your garbage Indian media even if Wikipedia is rabidly anti-Chinese.

Sikkim National Congress won 31 out of 32 seats in the first election of Sikkim, its leader Kazi Dorjee was a Lepcha.

A traitor to his race and country. They won so many seats because of foreigners in their land, nothing else. And India is trying to repeat the same farce in Bhutan ...

There was great onslaught on Tibetan Buddhism by PLA, only these delusions of Chinese will deny such thing. Being part of Sino-Tibetan group doesn't mean some kind of fraternity,

Han Chinese always see every non-Hans as same foreign race.

ROFL, the Han Chinese even commented on the racial similarity between themselves and the Huns, distinguishing them from Altaic peoples. There is definitely appreciation or at least understanding for the similarity in almost all Chinese and Tibetan intellectual circles.

There was no great onslaught by the PLA, but by Tibetan Communists.

lmao look at the governor ... enough said.

:woot: :woot: :woot: **EPIC Foolishness :coffee:

The Indian Constitution clearly mentions that the Governor of a state being appointed should not be a domicile of that very state! :coffee:

THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA A Politico-Legal Study - J. C. Johari - Google Books

Domicile of a state

THE INSTITUTION OF GOVERNOR

A person coming from Sikkim can't be appointed the Governor of Sikkim neither a person coming from UP can't be appointed the Governor of UP and the same thing for each and every state out of those 29 states of the India union!

Mr. Ranjit Shekhar Mooshahary, who hails from Assam (NE India) 16th Governor of Meghalaya - He has the distinction of being the first Bodo IPS officer and the first man from the North East to be posted as the Director General of Police in central government establishments - He was appointed the Governor of Meghalaya - ever thought why not Assam itself?

Eastern Panorama

Moreover though the Governor is the executive head of the State and a part of the State Legislature and the administration of the State is carried on in his name, the people of the State or their representatives have no say in the matter of his appointment.

As I said >> For some people desperation comes with stupidity and that too **EPIC! :coffee: and guess what you just confirmed this thing all over again - twice!!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

:woot: :woot: :woot: **EPIC Foolishness :coffee:

The Indian Constitution clearly mentions that the Governor of a state being appointed should not be a domicile of that very state! :coffee:

THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA A Politico-Legal Study - J. C. Johari - Google Books

Domicile of a state

THE INSTITUTION OF GOVERNOR

A person coming from Sikkim can't be appointed the Governor of Sikkim neither a person coming from UP can't be appointed the Governor of UP and the same thing for each and every state out of those 29 states of the India union!

Mr. Ranjit Shekhar Mooshahary, who hails from Assam (NE India) 16th Governor of Meghalaya - He has the distinction of being the first Bodo IPS officer and the first man from the North East to be posted as the Director General of Police in central government establishments - He was appointed the Governor of Meghalaya - ever thought why not Assam itself?

Eastern Panorama

Moreover though the Governor is the executive head of the State and a part of the State Legislature and the administration of the State is carried on in his name, the people of the State or their representatives have no say in the matter of his appointment.

As I said >> For some people desperation comes with stupidity and that too **EPIC! :coffee: and guess what you just confirmed this thing all over again - twice!!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

That's pretty harsh, you are trying to explain a commie like @TheTruth about the Parliamentary democracy. :omghaha::omghaha:

ROFL, the Han Chinese even commented on the racial similarity between themselves and the Huns, distinguishing them from Altaic peoples. There is definitely appreciation or at least understanding for the similarity in almost all Chinese and Tibetan intellectual circles.

There was no great onslaught by the PLA, but by Tibetan Communists.

Don't pretend, you too know the things I told you is very much true.

Back
Top Bottom