What's new

Shadows of Sikkim in Crimea

Lol people of Crimea themself revolted against the coalition gov't and asked Russia for intervention, Russia friendly Crimean State Council was elected before Russia entered into Crimea hence they had the mandate of the people, they were the one who first raised the issue of merger with Russia.

So did the Sikkimese , they themself revolted against the tyrant rule of chogyal and Sikkim National Congress invited India for intervention.

Who declared it illegal, Chinese settlers like you in Taiwan from Fujian and Guangdong.

Why do you steal adivasi land?

Who says Taiwan was settled? Indo-Aryan invaders like you from Russia and Iran? :haha::haha:

So did the Sikkimese , they themself revolted against the tyrant rule of chogyal and Sikkim National Congress invited India for intervention.

Sikkim National Congress was a farce propped up from outside designed to dispossess native ethnic elements.

LOL, when did bhookay nangey Muhajir whip Bharati ***? Must have been dreaming while Mughals where literally whipping yours!:rofl:

Right now. Right here. Looks like you can't feel it. :lol:

Right now. Right here. Looks like you can't feel it. :lol:
I can't feel what doesn't exist bhookey nangey muhajir. It seems I have humbled this filthy shit stain that he is hallucinating.:rofl:

I can't feel what doesn't exist bhookey nangey muhajir. It seems I have humbled this filthy shit stain that he is hallucinating.:rofl:

I know bharati. The *** has got swollen. You won't feel it. :rofl:

Who says Taiwan was settled? Indo-Aryan invaders like you from Russia and Iran? :haha::haha:

Everyone came from Africa and every Han Chinese originated from Hwang ho River plains and I won't narrate the rest of the Chinese history, you already know this. ;)

Sikkim National Congress was a farce propped up from outside designed to dispossess native ethnic elements.

Did you read this from your CCP guidebook. :omghaha::omghaha:

Sikkim National Congress won 31 out of 32 seats in the first election of Sikkim, its leader Kazi Dorjee was a Lepcha.

Back
Top Bottom