What's new

Shadow of Brutal ’79 War Darkens Vietnam’s View of China Relations

Look at yourself, traitor.

Soviet Union helped China CPC so you won on KMT, huge mount weapons handed to CPC after WW II and liberated Manchuria for you. But what did China in 1969 when you attacked Soviet Union to show your betrayal mentality to US that China change position in cold war.

China is ungrateful with Soviet Russia, Korea and Vietnam who were by side with China in cold war.
Any help we got from the Soviet, we repay with huge land concession. Not to mention, we got most of our weapons from Japan left over.

Any help we got from the Soviet, we repay with huge land concession. Not to mention, we got most of our weapons from Japan left over.

most of weapon from Japan is from Kuandong army in Manchuria. Soviet Union liberated Manchuria and left it for you to fight with KMT in civil war. KMT accepted surrenderer of Japanese in rest of China.

And u took back all help to VN by destroying every things on ur way when attacking VN in 1979.

Hà Giang

ap_20110215032111279.jpg

Lạng Sơn

caobang1.jpeg

Cao Bằng.
ap_20110216072555688.jpg

A Hosptial in Cao Bang named Trùng Khánh (a name of a province in China-ChongQing) was completely destroyed

Bệnh viện Trùng Khánh ( Cao Bằng) đổ nát

Last edited:
And u took back all help to VN by destroying every things on ur way when attacking VN in 1979.

Hà Giang

ap_20110215032111279.jpg

Lạng Sơn

caobang1.jpeg

Cao Bằng.
ap_20110216072555688.jpg

A Hosptial in Cao Bang named Trùng Khánh (a name of a province in China-ChongQing) was completely destroyed

Bệnh viện Trùng Khánh ( Cao Bằng) đổ nát

My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BBC News - North Vietnam, 1972: The Christmas bombing of Hanoi

r

Now the vietnames lick the boot of US while they blame China for the damage during the war? :lol:

US come because South Vietnam invited them.
While no one invited China to come in 1979.

You should learn more to understand Vietnamese.

US come because South Vietnam invited them.
While no one invited China to come in 1979.

You should learn more to understand Vietnamese.

:lol: Including raping and massive illiterate bombing of any vietnamese target? I always laugh at vietnamese flip flopping theory and failed foreign policy.

:lol: Including raping and massive illiterate bombing of any vietnamese target? I always laugh at vietnamese flip flopping theory and failed foreign policy.
anyone have their short hard time, but with china, it is always hard time

most of weapon from Japan is from Kuandong army in Manchuria. Soviet Union liberated Manchuria and left it for you to fight with KMT in civil war. KMT accepted surrenderer of Japanese in rest of China.
The Soviet destroyed everything in Manchuria. All industrial base and loot everything they can find. Please learn. I am so tired of talking to you Vietnamese with little knowledge on history. Get someone knowledgeable to talk with me. Where is ViXuyen!

Nanjing massacre was even far worse than My Lai case. And then Chinese still lick JP boots so hard in 1978 :laugh:
Why you forget the present but remember the past? Get clearly the fact, its Vietnamese now that kissing the backside of American who rape and bomb millions of vietnamese in vietnam war. :lol:

The Chinese now want Japanese to admit the rise of China and decline of Japanese and we refuse their minister visit. We Chinese do not bow to Japanese NOW! Do I hurt your pride when you vietnamese needs to restore to betray your own soul and ancestor to collaborate with murderers just to stay afloat with China? :lol:

Why you forget the present but remember the past? Get clearly the fact, its Vietnamese now that kissing the backside of American who rape and bomb millions of vietnamese in vietnam war. :lol:

The Chinese now want Japanese to admit the rise of China and decline of Japanese and we refuse their minister visit. We Chinese do not bow to Japanese NOW! Do I hurt your pride when you vietnamese needs to restore to betray your own soul and ancestor to collaborate with murderers just to stay afloat with China? :lol:

Why China need to depend on 70 years ago raping victims for raising the hate of Chinese people to Japanese ?

Why China need to depend on 70 years ago raping victims for raising the hate of Chinese people to Japanese ?

Why Vietnam need to depend on rapist and murderer of your own women for protection? :lol:
Your country has no pride and shameless. The soul of those dead by American will ensure current vietnam gets being punished by China. Its heaven will. :lol:

I give u an example: China is Mr .A, VN is Mr.B and JP-US is Mr.C.

In the past Mr.A begged for help from Mr.C to hit Mr.B. So what should Mr. B do now ?? still let Mr.A call for help from Mr. C to hit him again, or Mr. B should call for help from Mr. C to hit Mr. A first ??

Or people can say: VN learn that dirty trick from China. Big China can lick small JP boot, so why can not we ??

I give u an example: China is Mr .A, VN is Mr.B and JP-US is Mr.C.

In the past Mr.A begged for help from Mr.C to hit Mr.B. So what should Mr. B do now ?? still let Mr.A call for help from Mr. C to hit him again, or Mr. B should call for help from Mr. C to hit Mr. A first ??

Or people can say: VN learn that dirty trick from China. Big China can lick small JP boot, so why can not we ??

The important is not about past. The most important thing is present and future. The thing is vietnam show massive weakness by depending on a murderer of your own people to stand yourself up show your absolute cowardice. While China is big and strong that we can stand up against against evil on our own. We do not need any help basically. That is the different between China and vietnam. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom