What's new

Shadow of Brutal ’79 War Darkens Vietnam’s View of China Relations

I only want to remind you of the China Help before the split. Ungrateful deserves bad karma. I believe today your country status is a result of this bad karma. Ask our Indian friends about karma. LOL

what you helped, you destroyed it later. It is zero ... or it is idea of karma.

Like two old lovers who've gone separate ways, eh?

not 100 % correctly.

Chinese mentality is based on Sino hegemony idea, partly copied from Imperialism in the past. Chinese members here on PDF are always talking about jungle rules.

Last edited:
We were in same bed (communist) but different dreams :laugh:

takei.jpg

China seriously want to challenge American hegemony in Asia and become superpower. I'm skeptical about Xi quote: "There is no gene of invasion in Chinese blood" and the idea of "Asia for Asian". Does it mean you want to kick even we Russian out of the Far East Asia too? But from geographic view, China was encircle by American allies from West, South, and East Asia. What will China do to break this encirclement? They probably cannot rely on deteriorated North Korea or Iran.

Chinese should know our president Putin was not legitimately elected in 2012. I detected some frauds from his election result. Putin tried to bring back Soviet Union but that's not what many Russians want at this time

you are Russian, I think you can understand Chinese more than other white people in the world base on historical relation between Russia and China in the past.

You think we can destroy through YEARS of AID in just 2 weeks of war?

Technically you didn't do it, Xunzi. You weren't even born when the Sino-Vietnam war happened. Unless you're over 30...

Technically you didn't do it, Xunzi. You weren't even born when the Sino-Vietnam war happened. Unless you're over 30...
You're right I didn't witness but my father did and all our people before us did that wrote books and told stories. These ungrateful Vietnamese only think of 1979 but they never think of the hardship we endure to support them, even when we were weak and in famine.

You're right I didn't witness but my father did and all our people before us did that wrote books and told stories. These ungrateful Vietnamese only think of 1979 but they never think of the hardship we endure to support them, even when we were weak and in famine.

LOL, you're too funny, my friend.

You can't blame the Vietnamese for prioritizing their interests. You would do the same. Had you been in their shoes.

U killed our kids , our pregnant women in 1979. China owe VN a blood debt

you are Russian, I think you can understand Chinese more than other white people in the world base on historical relation between Russia and China in the past.
He's not Russian. LOL He can lie to you Vietnamese but to our Chinese eyes, it is difficult to overcome our eagle eyes.

1. Russian will never use screen name "Russian stereotypical name" as username.
2. Russian will never said Putin is bad for Russia.
3. Russian will never make fun of China when they experience the same bullying from the West.
4. Russian will never post 90% of his post count in a non-Russian topic.

Need more reasons? LOL

You think we can destroy through YEARS of AID in just 2 weeks of war?

in two week, you disclosed openly true face of China when you invaded in to our soil and killed innocent Vietnamese in six provinces of Vietnam.

For whom china did it ? This is evident for USA to believe that China is trusted partner of USA in cold war.

Back
Top Bottom