What's new

Shadow of Brutal ’79 War Darkens Vietnam’s View of China Relations

The Soviet destroyed everything in Manchuria. All industrial base and loot everything they can find. Please learn. I am so tired of talking to you Vietnamese with little knowledge on history. Get someone knowledgeable to talk with me. Where is ViXuyen!

dont try to lie betrayal and ungrateful chinese boy. it was bloody fighting with heavy weapon.

without invasion of Soviet Red army in Manchuria and two nuke of USA on Japan, you are slaves of Japan Imperial now.

The important is not about past. The most important thing is present and future. The thing is vietnam show massive weakness by depending on a murderer of your own people to stand yourself up show your absolute cowardice. While China is big and strong that we can stand up against against evil on our own. We do not need any help basically. That is the different between China and vietnam. :lol:
Today is the past of tmr. We did the same thing like China did in 1978-1979.

Yeah, China is very strong....but their huge forces still was kicked out of the conflict zone by small VN force in oil rig conflict. Every body is laughing at incompetent China leader now :laugh:

Mr. Xi - a new loser in the conflict with VN :laugh:

Today is the past of tmr. We did the same thing like China did in 1978-1979.

Yeah, China is very strong....but their huge forces still was kicked out of the conflict zone by small VN force in oil rig conflict. Every body is laughing at incompetent China leader now :laugh:

Mr. Xi - a new loser in the conflict with VN :laugh:

So much of your rant. I can feel your bitterness for being a coward in front of mighty China.

Does the backside of Uncle Sam taste good for you now? I can bet you vietnamese enjoy every moment of those licking. :lol: Spineless is the word to describe you now.

So much of your rant. I can feel your bitterness for being a coward in front of mighty China.

Does the backside of Uncle Sam taste good for you now? I can bet you vietnamese enjoy every moment of those licking. :lol: Spineless is the word to describe you now.
China lick JP boot so hard in 1978 despite JP raped and kill them in WW2 . After more than 30 years, they mock VN for doing the same thing they did :laugh:

Just like the Old bjtch mock a young and beautiful girl for having many boys admire and love her :laugh:

@Beast

Why your big country give Taiwan and Senkaku for free to Japan ?
Don't dig out the victims of Nanjing massacre or raping ... better for you.

You compare : China as victims under Japan army
to : Vietnam as victims under USA army

I thought you are not so small as Vietnam under USA.

And we never sign any deal to give USA any piece of our land like what you gave to Japan in 1895.

@Beast

And we never sign any deal to give USA any piece of our land like what you gave to Japan in 1895.
Seems like Mr. Beast cant bear their lost in the oil rig conflict with VN, China use a huge forces when VN used small forces only...but China still a loser, so he start talking trash, but it cant help him to change the truth :laugh:

The problem is you are the one doing it now. Why dwell on the past? We China is strong enough to take on multiple fronts unlike the vietnam who like a coward hide under the dress of US. :lol:
Yeah, China is very strong in withdrawal . Why didnt keep fighting and ramming ?? we just use small forces there :lol:

China lick JP boot so hard in 1978 despite JP raped and kill them in WW2 . After more than 30 years, they mock VN for doing the same thing they did :laugh:

Just like the Old bjtch mock a young and beautiful girl for having many boys admire and love her :laugh:

The problem is you are the one doing it now. Why dwell on the past? We China is strong enough to take on multiple fronts unlike the vietnam who like a coward hide under the dress of US. :lol:

Seems like Mr. Beast cant bear their lost in the oil rig conflict with VN, China use a huge forces when VN used small forces only...but China still a loser, so he start talking trash, but it cant help him to change the truth :laugh:
A Loser calling herself winner? :lol: When your protest at peak, we even moved 2 more rigs in. Next step will be the real digging. Then I will see what the vietnamese says.

@Beast

When is Taiwan under Japan in year 2014? You like to talk about past, then we shall use the period of Ming dynasty to apply our authority on you vietnamese since you all like history so much. Senkaku is hardly under Japan. We send patrol ships to carry out patrol and no Japanese ship dare to ram our CMA ship unlike Vietnamese patrol boat ram by our CMS ship. :lol:

Did you see any of our weapon or any backup originated from USA to confront you recently for favor of Vietnam ?
No ?
So none of US weapon / backup, we use as protection.

What do you want to prove for your argument "hide under the dress" ??

Taiwan never under rule of China until 1945 but Japan. And never forever under rule of PRC ... As I know.
See Treaty of Shimonoseki : Treaty of Shimonoseki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
A Loser calling herself winner? :lol: When your protest at peak, we even moved 2 more rigs in. Next step will be the real digging. Then I will see what the vietnamese says.
China Tax payer wont let incompetent Xi to waste their money in the conflict with VN again.

Time for incompetent Xi to resign after wasting so such Tax but still was kicked out of the conflict zone by small VN force

No one trust and bet on a losing horse like Mr.Xi again :laugh:

Dear comrades!
The Vietnammeses need to learn to co-exist with its giant neighbor in the north. The US will never wasted American lives on behalf of another communist country if it does not serve their interest
I know Vietnammese are very proud of their past glorious victories against china but i will be honest, Vietnam will always be the one who lose more than what it gain because every sino-viet war fought only on viet land and the one who suffered the war consequences are the Vietnammese themselves. China will never be a loser; they left behind devastated land and infastructure, burned village,... when they retreat but they never EVER have to pay reparation for Vietnam (unlike Germany in WWI). China with its huge industrial capacity can recover in a few years but Vietnam will be set back for another decades.
Provoking China won't gain international support and China will pressure Vietnam even more. = Advice from your Russian friend

Hello @Andrei Ragofski ,

Perhaps you can enlighten us on what the best course of action that Viet Nam should do, specifically. Give us more of the Russian point of view.

Spasebo!

Last edited:
Dear comrades!
The Vietnammeses need to learn to co-exist with its giant neighbor in the north. The US will never wasted American lives on behalf of another communist country if it does not serve their interest
I know Vietnammese are very proud of their past glorious victories against china but i will be honest, Vietnam will always be the one who lose more than what it gain because every sino-viet war fought only on viet land and the one who suffered the war consequences are the Vietnammese themselves. China will never be a loser; they left behind devastated land and infastructure, burned village,... when they retreat but they never EVER have to pay reparation for Vietnam (unlike Germany in WWI). China with its huge industrial capacity can recover in a few years but Vietnam will be set back for another decades.
Provoking China won't gain international support and China will pressure Vietnam even more. = Advice from your Russian friend

what kind of coexistent you are talking about, when china robbed our Islands and drill oil in our water ? Chinese are invaders and aggressors now.

What Russian did recently when chinese ships invaded in to your water ? your navy ships opened fire to warning and chinese ships ran away.

Dear Andrei,

Vietnam was forced to the point of no choice.
1. During 1945, we are so poor that Soviet Union even doesn't care about our idea, althought president Ho Chi Minh get his inspiration from Lenin. We find the moral support of the Alliance, especially USA ... they support us at initial but change their mind to support KMT, because they doubt that president Ho Chi Minh is communism.
President HCM ever sent many letter to President Harry Truman in hope getting the same level of support as Phillipines but get no positive response. This would be a regret for both, USA and Vietnam.

2. Since 1950, Soviet Union paid more attention to Vietnam and really full support to us. Thanks for the love of Russian to Vietnam.
At the time, Vietnam must learn first lesson of existing among China and Soviet Union ... China is always trying to isolate us from Soviet Union in the past... or from USA, Japan by now.
Vietnam has no choice to be neighbor of China who is no doubt always pursuing to invade Vietnam and snatch from Vietnam hands even smallest resource, like fish in SCS,
As a matter of fact, there's no neighbor sharing the same border with China getting rich.

3. For Sino-Vietnam war 1978-1979, what can we do not to be invaded by joint-attacked forces from Cambodia and China. If we want not to let them divide our country, we must counter-strike.
The invasions leave us no choice but fight back.

4. Nowaday For conflicts in SCS, we also never accept there is a giant country draw the line that whole world laught at and apply it to us. We never shoot a bullet to them, ask for meeting ... all we want is respect the international law, not any unilatery act applied.
For example, residents of Ly Son (pop 30,000 ) islands , Vietnam are very surprised to hear the sea water area they always reach after few hours of sailing for centuries without meeting any Chinese, was in a historic zone of Chinese just created within recent few decades.

Same to Phillipines fishermen one day head for Scarborough shoal and found the banner "this is the undisputable territory of China since 2000 years ago". Same to Malaysian with Jame Shoal, Indonesia with Natuna Island, Japan with Senkaku ...

We, small countries were pushed to the point of no choice like that ...
If we have another better choice, why we must confront to China ?

I realized all other countries not only Vietnam paid more on military equipments, Pinoys, Japanese, Malaysian, Indonesian, Vietnam, India ... is there any other enemy they worry about but China?

Last edited:
Dear comrades!
\....they left behind devastated land and infastructure, burned village,... when they retreat but they never EVER have to pay reparation for Vietnam (unlike Germany in WWI). China with its huge industrial capacity can recover in a few years but Vietnam will be set back for another decades.

The only issue based on what you think about provoking China ... What Vietnamese did as your mentioned "provoking" ?
We don't need any US troop come to help.

But international community called China acts as provoking not Vietnam, as I read

Back
Top Bottom