What's new

Shadow of Brutal ’79 War Darkens Vietnam’s View of China Relations

Yes, again, Viet Nam baby will cry and cry, wow, the big guy bullied the little good boy, I will tell my daddy.
Otherwise, Viet Namese people in wrath will burn their industrial park again.
Next time, if China invaded in to Vietnam again the scenario is repeated again.

if thailand is don't learn nothing from your history, Thailand will be punished like uneducated kid. we will ask the debt from time you were by side with USA in Vietnam war.

We fully understand it, bro. They are greedy for land grab since ancient time. Actually what they grab was the land of our protectorate Cambodia. We even fought War with VN.
Siamese–Vietnamese War (1841–45) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Therefore, I see Thailand and China is natural allies. Since the equation: enemy of enemy = friend always hold.
Hahaha are you an engel?

Can you tell me when the Kingdom of Siam was established and on which soil of other countries? Thailand had not existed until recently. Compared to Vietnam, you are a very young nation.

Back in 19 century the reason why we launched a military campaign against Siam was your illegal occupation of Laos and Cambodia.

Cambodia hated your aggression. If we did not respond, who knows whether you had advanced to Vietnam.

if thailand is don't learn nothing from your history, Thailand will be punished like uneducated kid. we will ask the debt from time you were by side with USA in Vietnam war.

I reiterate the need for peace and prosperity 100 times. Our foreign policy is ASEAN single market, unite people in community. I am sure normal Vietnamese would want to join peace and prosperity. I am sure that super nationalist VN poster in PDF does not represent VN people.

However, there are too many super nationalist VN here. If some super nationalist VN get to the top of VN government and change the policy from our common goal of peace and prosperity to expansionsim, we are then bound the see the history rewrite again.

What if we refuse to pay any debt? I don't see Thailand has any debt to VN.

I reiterate the need for peace and prosperity 100 times. Our foreign policy is ASEAN single market, unite people in community. I am sure normal Vietnamese would want to join peace and prosperity. I am sure that super nationalist VN poster in PDF does not represent VN people.

However, there are too many super nationalist VN here. If some super nationalist VN get to the top of VN government and change the policy from our common goal of peace and prosperity to expansionsim, we are then bound the see the history rewrite again.

We are talking of history. Nobody wants war with Thailand. A troll war perhaps.

see see, it is the tiger face of the Viet Nam.
Our Viet Namese friends forget that its desperate country has not possessed a world-third army any more.
I have to evaluate Vietnamese with the words like, day-dreaming, low-IQ, ...
Next time, if China invaded in to Vietnam again the scenario is repeated again.

We are talking of history. Nobody wants war with Thailand. A troll war perhaps.
Yes. Bro..
Past is past.

VN, Thailand, China.... They are all just grouping of people. Real Race is like wave on the oceans. Each head of the wave belong to a race, yet they are all connected.

I will show you some thing.

When we talked about 200 years ago, It was 10 generation back. Each of us has 1024 ancestors. Are you so sure that all of your 1024 ancesters are Vietnamese? Thats what I say the race are connected like wave on the ocean.

Yes. Bro..
Past is past.

VN, Thailand, China.... They are all just grouping of people. Real Race is like wave on the oceans. Each head of the wave belong to a race, yet they are all connected.

I will show you some thing.

When we talked about 200 years ago, It was 10 generation back. Each of us has 1024 ancestors. Are you so sure that all of your 1024 ancesters are Vietnamese? Thats what I say the race are connected like wave on the ocean.

I have many Thai friends, during 2009-2012, I travelled a lot to Thailand.
I see that Thai and Viet share many common figures, same type of thinking, ... so different from East Asia people ...
So it's more easier to work with each other.

I have many Thai friends, during 2009-2012, I travelled a lot to Thailand.
I see that Thai and Viet share many common figures, same type of thinking, ... so different from East Asia people ...
So it's more easier to work with each other.
East Asia is currently in big success in development. I want to close that gap.

East Asia is currently in big success in development. I want to close that gap.

good direction
AND working hard.

That's what a Korean president told me.
He admit that Vietnam War enrich Korea economy.

:o:

Wow... Korean president???

Who are you??? Really... Vietnamese president? Or PM?

A president can also refer to the chief officer of a branch of government, corporation, board of trustees or directors, university, or similar body.

We fully understand it, bro. They are greedy for land grab since ancient time. Actually what they grab was the land of our protectorate Cambodia. We even fought War with VN.
Siamese–Vietnamese War (1841–45) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Therefore, I see Thailand and China is natural allies. Since the equation: enemy of enemy = friend always hold.

go ahead kid, if Thailand is by side with China in Sino Vietnam conflict, we will punish you reasonably.

Don't forget that Thailand permitted USA air force using your airports to attack Vietnam in Vietnam war 1960 - 1973. It is your debt, kid.

Yes, again, Viet Nam baby will cry and cry, wow, the big guy bullied the little good boy, I will tell my daddy.
Otherwise, Viet Namese people in wrath will burn their industrial park again.

ha ha, China is big boy, but is a bad boy, big boy ran back to China with bloody nose. LOL.

Last edited:
go ahead kid, if Thailand is by side with China in Sino Vietnam conflict, we will punish you reasonably.

Don't forget that Thailand permitted USA air force using your airports to attack Vietnam in Vietnam war 1960 - 1973. It is your debt, kid.

ha ha, China is big boy, but is a bad boy, big boy ran back to China with bloody nose. LOL.

VN, bad girl, naughty girl.

Nah, I'm just joking around with him...hahahaha

Maybe, @BoQ77 is the real VN president, he can talk to SK president, be careful!!

Don't forget that China also used the same reason to attack Vietnam in 1979, namely "Vietnam mistreatment of Hoa race".
You vietcong did mistreated the Chinese from Vietnam. They left and hate you guys even today. There is nothing better than them to see your economy crash or another 1988 johnson reef incident.

That's why they are pro China because they hate the vietcongs.

Back
Top Bottom