What's new

Shadow of Brutal ’79 War Darkens Vietnam’s View of China Relations

For you Rechoice and those agree with his quote above:

Yes. Thailand and China together can just block & isolate VN land,air and sea route to the world without having to invade first. What we can do is Oil&gas blockage, import&export sea,land blockage, trading embargoes, no fly zone imposition over VN air space including passenger air lines, and wait for VN first invasion. We can then sell Democracy to VN population. We can ask for regime change to lift those embargoes, and even ask for VN Democracy to ensure your internal politic messed up. We can provide military training for Cham&Khmer population, who dream of reviving ancient Cham, Khmer.
Your Naval&Air power is your weak sport, Bro.

We go like your European colonial overload way.

For peace loving average Vietnamese:
We go 21 century together as one single united market, community. Thai students will go to VN Universities to learn VN language, culture and vice versa. VN people can come to Thailand and other ASEAN member states for extended stay to find jobs. The highly skilled people can move around ASEAN. There will be no tax wall. VN company can come to open VN noodle shop at the heart of Bangkok, Singapore, GualaLumper, etc. VN people can have extended stay in good hospital treatment anywhere in ASEAN without Visa. I dream of the day I can buy Hanoi's house without Visa. I dream of common ASEAN Banks. I dream of our children get marry together as equal partners. I dream of ASEAN common research labs, which innovate the next Googles, Apples out.
I dream of our people competition, not by country name, but by his/her name.
"This" is what I mean when I say ASEAN prosperity.

what is funny story here, bro ?

Thailand type democracy ? what is this ? Military coupes ? :omghaha:

This is way of Democracy in Thailand ?
5232894-3x2-700x467.jpg

Last edited:
For you Rechoice and those agree with his quote above:

Yes. Thailand and China together can just block & isolate VN land,air and sea route to the world without having to invade first. What we can do is Oil&gas blockage, import&export sea,land blockage, trading embargoes, no fly zone imposition over VN air space including passenger air lines, and wait for VN first invasion. We can then sell Democracy to VN population. We can ask for regime change to lift those embargoes, and even ask for VN Democracy to ensure your internal politic messed up. We can provide military training for Cham&Khmer population, who dream of reviving ancient Cham, Khmer.
Your Naval&Air power is your weak sport, Bro.

We go like your European colonial overload way.
U r funny like other Chinese member here after badly defeated in 1979. We hit u hard from 1979 to 1988 and didnt see any Thai general have the guts to block VN & isolate VN land. All ur army could do was just running as fast as they can when seeing VN troops entering Thai's soil :laugh:

For now, Thai is under military dictatorship control, one Thai General like Major General Surasit Thanadtang even show his support to VN. So, there is No hope u a dumb peasant like u to go against VN now as long as ur military dictatorship still in power.

Thailand soon will become a country like Laos-Camb where the military dictatorship Govt. take control forever and those dumb peasants can not change those regimes coz their dictatorship Govt r backed by VietNam :laugh:

Last edited:
don't person attack ... somsak is a good member.
I respect the King too.

But it seems that there's something malfunction to create so many instability like that..

About concern of Thais while Vietnam cleaned Khmer Rouge out of Cambodia, that's not a fear of Vietnam to invade Thailand as Thais leaders propaganda, which is essentially fear of the spread of communism in Thailand.

NiceGuy SENIOR MEMBER
Colonel.jpg

vn.GIF

vn.GIF

Vinod2070 said:
Mate, this is just a wet dream of someone with too much time to kill.

And too little to do...
We attacked Thailand from 1979 to 1988, and if China didnt attack us in the North, then with Soviet's support we would conquer Thailand sucessfully already:coffee:

Thailand,Singapore have no chance to stand against Vn,thats the truth.

Geopolitics of ASEAN+ region | Page 21
@Battle of Bach Dang River Your Nice guy say otherwise.

Niceguy said "We attacked Thailand from 1979 to 1988, and if China didnt attack us in the North, then with Soviet's support we would conquer Thailand sucessfully already:coffee:

Thailand,Singapore have no chance to stand against Vn,thats the truth."

P.S. How can I do quote from other thread?

Last edited:
Niceguy said "We attacked Thailand from 1979 to 1988, and if China didnt attack us in the North, then with Soviet's support we would conquer Thailand sucessfully already:coffee:

VN and Thailand alone r small nations, can not fight against China-US in long time, so we have no choice but united together to create a stronger sub-Mekong region to counter all threat.

U know who command to shell Thailand badly during border conflict, right ?? its General Meas Sophea, Commander of the Royal Cambodian Army, and he's Vietnamese.
Lt. Gen. Meas Sophea, Deputy chief of the general staff widely believed as a Vietnamese national, Meas Sophea has a strong connection with Hun Sen. His father was known to be a north Vietnamese (Vietcong) Colonel. He played a major role during the 5-6 July coup.

Ur Thai generals know it, and seem like they r so tired to keep fighting with VN , so they chose to support VN against China now :pop:

Some pics abt General Meas Sophea

General Meas Sophea Visits Troops at Preah Vihear Province
AKP Preah Vihear, July 09, 2014 –

General Meas Sophea, Commander of the Royal Cambodian Army and Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Royal Cambodian Armed Forces (RCAF) holds a get-together with troops stationed at Preah Vihear province during a visit on July 7.

Photo: Tith Sror, AKP-Preah Vihear province

What a joke, as Cambodia was the chair of ASEA in turn, it was Cambodia not any other country who stopped the boring provoke by Philippine and Vietnam over SCS issue.
Vietnam can give what to Cambodia? Why Cambodia needs so poor so greedy neighbor as friends?
Do you know that the ex-king of Cambodia kept a villa and lived in Beijing for decades of years ?
VN and Thailand alone r small nations, can not fight against China-US in long time, so we have no choice but united together to create a stronger sub-Mekong region to counter all threat.

U know who command to shell Thailand badly during border conflict, right ?? its General Meas Sophea, Commander of the Royal Cambodian Army, and he's Vietnamese.
Ur Thai generals know it, and seem like they r so tired to keep fighting with VN , so they chose to support VN against China now :pop:

Some pics abt General Meas Sophea

General Meas Sophea Visits Troops at Preah Vihear Province
AKP Preah Vihear, July 09, 2014 –

General Meas Sophea, Commander of the Royal Cambodian Army and Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Royal Cambodian Armed Forces (RCAF) holds a get-together with troops stationed at Preah Vihear province during a visit on July 7.

Photo: Tith Sror, AKP-Preah Vihear province

What a joke, as Cambodia was the chair of ASEA in turn, it was Cambodia not any other country who stopped the boring provoke by Philippine and Vietnam over SCS issue.
Vietnam can give what to Cambodia? Why Cambodia needs so poor so greedy neighbor as friends?
Do you know that the ex-king of Cambodia kept a villa and lived in Beijing for decades of years ?
Vn only control Camb army .the Real power is in the hand of General Meas Sophea, Commander of the Royal Cambodian Army , and hes a VNese

Camb King have no power :pop:

NiceGuy SENIOR MEMBER
Colonel.jpg

vn.GIF

vn.GIF

Vinod2070 said:
Mate, this is just a wet dream of someone with too much time to kill.

And too little to do...
We attacked Thailand from 1979 to 1988, and if China didnt attack us in the North, then with Soviet's support we would conquer Thailand sucessfully already:coffee:

Thailand,Singapore have no chance to stand against Vn,thats the truth.

@Battle of Bach Dang River Your Nice guy say otherwise.

It is funny to see someone who wants leverage other ASEAN nations against China, yet go around threaten each in turn. That however does reveal an underlining fact, that Vietnam is a greater and present threat to many ASEAN nations than China is and will ever become.

So you're admitting Vietnam is an evil terrorist nation and a lifelong bully?

Thai official to VN official: "I give you 3 bag of rice to bang your daughter?"
VN official: "4 bag and goat"

stupid troll.

you are chinese mestizo, don't kiss @ chinese here when your ID is Thai's flag.
? I think you misunderstand me
I said fully agree with you. Especially "when TheTruth said about Bang .... part"

Also.. I am Thai citizen, born here, with chinese heritage. Please don't push me into Chinese arm by discriminating against me.

? I think you misunderstand me
I said fully agree with you. Especially "when TheTruth said about Bang .... part"

Also.. I am Thai citizen, born here, with chinese heritage. Please don't push me into Chinese arm by discriminating against me.

OK, Viets and Thais are citizens of ASEAN countries, we don't let super powers divide us to rule us again. Lee Kuan Yew is chinese, he is great leader in ASEAN. :coffee:

In all ASEAN members, only Vietnam is the masochism, even nobody intend to do so.
OK, Viets and Thais are citizens of ASEAN countries, we don't let super powers divide us to rule us again. Lee Kuan Yew is chinese, he is great leader in ASEAN. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom