What's new

Separatist Insurgencies in India - News and Discussions.

So what is the solution then? The Maoists appear to be significantly emboldened now and are campaigning not just for their rights, but also for a change in India's government. Should peace deals be negotiated with the Maoists?

TechLahore, this is an interesting perspective on why Indian forces in Naxal areas have suffered setbacks.

More food for thought.

India’s topmost counter-Naxalite instructor, Brig. Basant Ponwar, has slammed the government and security heads...

Mate they are only asking IAF help for survilance and logictics..BTW helicopters are used already for logistics right??Govt even denied them to fireback at Naxals even if the heli is under fire so I think its using of fighter aircraft for survilance is making the issue here..Su-30 is used in searching the body of late YSR in Andhra jungle..infact the aircraft helped in finding the body..

I think govt is already agreed to use surveillance drones, isn't it?

I think govt is already agreed to use surveillance drones, isn't it?

as far as I know yes..but maoists dont have the capability for shooting down an aircraft..i think thats why they are thinking about deploying aircrafts for surveillance..

At least im not living in a country which has
1) a number of Coup d'état

the last one took place in 1999. And since then, there hasn't been any.

Caste system STILL exists

(and what does coups have to do with caste system) :rofl:

2)My country does not have the taliban sending notices to girls schools to shut down(on the contrary we are working towards a womens reservation bill)

for every school that was blown up, they are rebuilt. It's just a question of gathering bricks, cement, a few wooden desks and other things.

and the threat is being dealt with

still no relation to caste system

3)Sir in my country military generals don't hang their prime ministers.

LIVID Sikh bodyguards did (not literally) :D

STILL no relation to caste system

4)Not to mention the fact that people in my country don't pose such a threat to a ally and the ally does not sent over drones to destroy terrorist camps.

no leave that to the naxals.....seems there are calls for iaf to grow a pair and handle those camps (1/3 of india?)

:azn:

Sir i would humbly tell you to clear the log in your eye before pointing at the sand grain in mine.:cheers:

''log in my eye?''

never heard that one before

Last edited:
(and what does coups have to do with caste system)
still no relation to caste systemSTILL no relation to caste system

And what has caste system to do with Maoism and Naxals, may I be enlighten?

no leave that to the naxals.....seems there are calls for iaf to grow a pair and handle those camps (1/3 of india?)

Before the discussion go down to d**ks and balls, one should also remember they can also be rebutted in a same way.

Did i bring in Canada into th discussion..?

So caring abt the native in the present erases the past blemish of absolute genocide of a race..?...I mean not even Hitler came close to any of that..

your talkin about natives, in canada back in the days there was a regular hunting season for natives..you'd get paid 5 bucks for bringing one's head

EDIT: it may be 10 bucks not sure

I think drones are not too useful in this case, as most maoist affected areas are densely forested! Helis for logistics would be more useful.

Media reports say that the Maoists have deliberately targeted and killed civilians in Dantewara. If this is true, it is absolutely inexcusable and cannot be justified on any count. However, sections of the mainstream media have often been biased and incorrect in their reportage. Some accounts suggest that apart from SPOs and police, the other passengers in the bus were mainly those who had applied to be recruited as SPOs. We will have to wait for more information. If there were indeed civilians in the bus, it is irresponsible of the government to expose them to harm in a war zone by allowing police and SPOs (carriers of the mantle of all the crimes of Salwa Judum) to use public transport. Also, for a sense of perspective, let's not forget that right at this moment, in Kalinganagar and Jagatsingpur in Orissa, hundreds of police are firing on unarmed people protesting the corporate takeover of their land

~ Arundhuti Roy

Don't know what to say! How could someone possibly justify an atrocity by citing another, that too coming from someone of her stature is just unfortunate!

How foolish are some of your remarks!

Mr. Obama is an elected president, does that mean there is no discrimination against black?

Watch out your logic!

Abuse of human rights in China doesn't justify abuse of human rights in India. Simple like that!

The bottom line is that there is no Maoist in China, all in India. :lol:

One doesen't have to be in India to know that. Anyone with IQ below 80 would also know that. Why not you?

lolz no maoists in China??do you know what your communism based at ?? Mr.Genius i meant to say that every country has their own social issue and you are saying like only India is having issues..atleast my government is trying its level best to prevent it and also stop social injustice not like some countries who bans people from praying and making divide among the people..yes any one with below 80 will know half cooked knowledge like you served here..you simply justify your IQ :cheers:

And what has caste system to do with Maoism and Naxals, may I be enlighten?

I was responding to another ''query''

incidentally, arent many of those naxals also doing caste-based violence?

it happened a few times in bihar; though it may also be tribal dispute. You can provide the elaboration.

Before the discussion go down to d**ks and balls, one should also remember they can also be rebutted in a same way.

:rofl:

stick to topic ... !

it is indeed unfortunate.

If the Maoists attacked only police and politicians, would indians support them?
I dont think any sane Indian will support the maoists if they attacked anybody,be it the policemen or the politicians.
i mean, communism is definitely not worse than 90% of the population being forced to pay bribes to get anything done and corrupt politicians buying 4 infant girls to play with.

i would like some credible sources supporting this statement..
Communism is definitely not worse than the hypothetical situation as described,but we India,believe in democracy.It should be mentioned that no system is fool proof,be it a democratic rule,communist rule,or military autocracy.Its just the fact that in India,we consider democracy to be the best form of govt...It doesnt really matter what others think.
Now, let us just get back to the topic,the maoist rebels in India..wipe 'em out.!!!

Four more CRPF jawans feared martyred: These Maoist B****ds again

Kolkata: Suspected Naxals exploded an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) targeting a Central Reserve Police Force vehicle in West Midnapore district of West Bengal killing at least four security personnel.

The IED was planted on a road between Pingboni and Ramgarh on the outskirts of Lalgarh. Some CRPF personnel are suspected to have been injured.

The attacks come just two days after the rebels blew up a bus killing at least 41 people in Dantewada district of Chhattisgarh. Monday’s attack in Dantewada was the second major strike by the Naxals in the state after the April 6 massacre of 75 CRPF personnel and one state policeman.

Naxals have called for a five-day bandh in the states of Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa and Chhattisgarh starting Tuesday to protest against Operation Green Hunt launched by the Government to neutralise their threat.

Naxals blow up CRPF vehicle, 4 feared dead - India - ibnlive

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fu*****g Ba****ds. :angry:

R.I.P CRPF martyrs. :cry:

You gotta treat the poor folks right. They are your partners in building India.

~ Arundhuti Roy

Don't know what to say! How could someone possibly justify an atrocity by citing another, that too coming from someone of her stature is just unfortunate!

Wat more can u expect frm a F**** anti-national hippie..?

You gotta treat the poor folks right. They are your partners in building India.

what do you know about them that you call them poor ??? keep your BS suggestion with you..dont advice us how to treat whom.
these poor have the money to buy the latest weapons and ammunition..carry on training programe for hundreds at a time.
if the word poor was used in the context of showing them as the innocents or simple people...then you need to learn more about them before making any crap comment.

Back
Top Bottom