What's new

Separatist Insurgencies in India - News and Discussions.

WHAT THE **** ISZ HAPPENING WHY THE HECK CRPF IS DROPPING LIKE FLIES I JUST DONT GET IT :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

WHAT THE **** ISZ HAPPENING WHY THE HECK CRPF IS DROPPING LIKE FLIES I JUST DONT GET IT :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Mate y blaming those brave CRPF jawans who r there fighting inspite of miserable equipment.shabby facilities and peanut salaries??
Blame those stupid,opportunistic politicians who r playing with the lives of those brave souls.
Blame those hypocritic,out of the world,left intellectual pests who jump at the CRPF throats every now and then, defending those Maoists.
Blame it on U and ME who dont give a shyt if those poor souls are lost in the jungles.

Solution:
1.Bring in the Armed Helis,shoot the shyt out of these pests
2.Bring in the AFSPA(Armed forces special powers act) into Jharkhand,Chattisgarh,orissa,West bengal so that the CRPF is given complete operational freedom and is not unnecesarily harassed by these self-proclaimed human rights activists and Gandhians.

why dont the moaists blow the f u c king politicians instead of killing the innocent

His presence here is much more relevant than yours, make sure you remember that before posting such a comment

Agreed, then he should post comment which conforms his relevance, or relevance is it taken as granted?

Because in reality it is the MAJORITY of Dalits, poor, minorities, Mongoloids, women, Naxals fighting against the FEW Brahmin retardos that any attempt to use the full force of violence by GOI will fail. It will absolutely fail.

Now this may seem just another India bashing, but to me it's racist, fundamentalist and patriarchal in nature. In a single sentence the relevant entity categorized me who is neither Brahmin nor Dalit like majority of other Indians as an evil force which is hell bent on destroying Dalits, poor, minorities, Mongoloids, women, Naxals. It's even offensive to the Naxals who are fighting for an ideology rather than for religion, cast, race or creed. I wonder if relevance also attains you with the responsibilty of making a comment which is not offensive to others and remotely relevant to the topic.

Edit :
What you see is villager against villager, where one group of villagers betrays his/her people to do GOI's evil biddings.

Also adding insult to injury, it's like painting the people who are martyred for the cause and for our safekeeping as traitor! I wonder if the families of villagers who died by Naxals blast would enjoy the tag. Now you tell me sir, what relevance has this pitiable being.

Last edited:
what next nuke them once and for all stupid dumb assss politicans 1 su 30 fully loaded will wipe out a village , dumb asssses and you cant tell heisz an innocent villager or an idiot maoist while bombing

His presence here is much more relevant than yours, make sure you remember that before posting such a comment

But the level of his comments honestly dont reflect that...does it..?

And how abt some reverse medicine..I defending the TTP..?
Would it hurt u comsidering the number of army men who have been martyred on ur side..?

It is wise for some members(Senior!!!) to think once before starting to dance on their keyboards.

it is indeed unfortunate.

If the Maoists attacked only police and politicians, would indians support them?

i mean, communism is definitely not worse than 90% of the population being forced to pay bribes to get anything done and corrupt politicians buying 4 infant girls to play with.

If the Maoists attacked only police and politicians, would indians support them?

i mean, communism is definitely not worse than 90% of the population being forced to pay bribes to get anything done and corrupt politicians buying 4 infant girls to play with.

I SUPOORT THEM IF THEY WIPE OUT THE POLTICAL SCUMBAGS LEECHING MY GREAT COUNTRY BUT I WILL NOT SUPPORT THEM IF THEY KILL CIVILIANS OR POLICE OR ANY LAW AND ORDER PERSONAL

If they had attacked Mayawati,Lalu yadav,Shibu soren i would have paid a day's salary to them and congragulated them.
But these Bas**** chose to kill patriotic jawans and SPO..so I wish they rot in hell.

Sheesh .......one thing i agree,Communism is better than ur mind that cant provide anything helpfu or usefull rather than troll wen two jawans have been martyred.:angry::tdown:

p.s.: Hey B_F if ur so intent on bashing India everywer y dont u spare the threads and PM me...so that i can teach u something abt my mother India. ;)

Long before Operation Green Hunt. Actually for over 4 DECADES, GOI have been systematically committed genocide against the poor and tribal, not only by starvation BUT ACTUAL BRUTAL BEHEADINGS, TORTURE, BEATINGS, EXECUTIONS! This is documented by outside observers. This is the major reason for the Media Blackout, so Bharat can portray the Naxals-Maoists, Tribals and Dalits as "evil terrorists".

This is utter nonsense and propaganda. We are not exactly paradise on earth, but kindly do not apply Chinese government standards to India.

We have not yet had a case where mostly unarmed protestors were gunned down in the heart of our capital. Unlike some countries I could name.

Genocide? Beheadings? As I said, do not apply your standards here.

Take your shill elsewhere.

And if you want the rest of your analysis, in fact any analysis, to get attention, even respect, please try and avoid flame baiting/ trolling.

Long before Operation Green Hunt. Actually for over 4 DECADES, GOI have been systematically committed genocide against the poor and tribal, not only by starvation BUT ACTUAL BRUTAL BEHEADINGS, TORTURE, BEATINGS, EXECUTIONS! This is documented by outside observers. This is the major reason for the Media Blackout, so Bharat can portray the Naxals-Maoists, Tribals and Dalits as "evil terrorists".

What you see is villager against villager, where one group of villagers betrays his/her people to do GOI's evil biddings.

This is not simply a "few" Naxals against the "majority" Indians. No, rather tens of millions of Dalits and those discriminated are rising up to defend their human rights. That is why you see increasingly large numbers of brutal heinous violence against these Dalits to "keep them in their place" --- this reality is being religiously covered up by the criminals in government. Because in reality it is the MAJORITY of Dalits, poor, minorities, Mongoloids, women, Naxals fighting against the FEW Brahmin retardos that any attempt to use the full force of violence by GOI will fail. It will absolutely fail. :sniper::sick:

okkkk.seriously what have u smoked or injected before writing this???? hahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only madness can bring Army and Airforce to the situation. They need something along the line of Gray Hounds of AP. They successfully tackled the Naxals in past.

Mate they are only asking IAF help for survilance and logictics..BTW helicopters are used already for logistics right??Govt even denied them to fireback at Naxals even if the heli is under fire so I think its using of fighter aircraft for survilance is making the issue here..Su-30 is used in searching the body of late YSR in Andhra jungle..infact the aircraft helped in finding the body..

Back
Top Bottom