What's new

At Least 11 Indian Jawans Killed in IED Blast by Naxals.

Do you really think Joe is ever returning to this forum lol.

He doesn't have a dhimmi complex unlike you bhakt bums.

Always returning to whine like a sissy.... rescueranger? oh no!!!! waz....ohhh noooo!....panzerkiel....oh noooo!

How can it be? Waaaaaaah! :cry:

Just get lost you dumb masochist dhimmi turd.

FupVuTvWIAUlx_t

Only if it weren't for deaths being the saddening factor, it's actually funny to watch both sides work hard to fetch news of more deaths. Celebrations just because.

South Asians, I believe, will never grow up...

Always returning to whine like a sissy.... rescueranger? oh no!!!! waz....ohhh noooo!....panzerkiel....oh noooo!

Yet, these same Pandit's will be cheering if reverse happened.

chemical bombs and real INDIAN ARMY should be used now.

the police is not able to doing the WAR AGAINST COMMUNISTS
you already have 10s of thousands of paghri dhari killer/rapist sainiks there.

Last edited:
Yet, these same Pandit's will be cheering if reverse happened.

Its just cringe as hell to see this guy doing his snitch-whine routine.

So obsessed with Pakistan and Pakistanis, and returns here to snitch on them in their own forum again and again lol

Probably driven by way waz administered some pain to his bhakt group collectively after that article 370 stuff.

Yet he keeps returning to snitch, finger wag and whine....

A weird bhakt karen complex.

Communists in India can not be defeated and thats been shown in the decades long war

130 posts old false flag troll lecturing me , cute.
As far as expletives, they should be for the ones who did such a lousy job raising you, after all, conduct reflects upbringing.

Last edited:
Sir, you are positng the only and the ALL BAD + SAD news of INDIA

therefore, you are having the HATERED and BIAS against INDIA

hence, it is making you happy to see the DEAD soldiers and plane crash of INDIA
And you guys always threaten Pakistan

You're doing same things blabbering against Pakistan here and all over social media of the world

130 posts old false flag troll lecturing me , cute.
As far as expletives, they should be for the ones who did such a lousy job raising you, after all, conduct reflects upbringing.

Lecturing? I don't think you understand the meaning of that word 🤣

I'm just calling out your now years long persistent effeminate karen attitude here mrs tattle-tale with panties in a bunch all the time.

Its the same monotone crap from you since the great waz paddy whack that left some deep mark for whatever "how can I be lumped in with the rest, my ego cant handle it!!!" reason

No lecture here, just explaining what you are to everyone.

PDF Indians with one iota of shame and/or testosterone don't indulge in tattle tale crying like this, this freaking long lol....and when they gone from here, they stay gone.

Both bhakts and non-bhakts and all in between, you even know some of their hang out spots clearly, yet here you are being a little sour dimwit hypocrite and always preferring to be here instead.

Those with shame don't come crawling back to huff their little weird complex in this particular way you do again and again.

Always whining about whomever being a "told you so" betrayal.....wanting that itch you have scratched by Pakistanis alone. Obsessed much?

How big is the "told you so" list now having added rescue ranger and now panzerkiel?

I thought you knew better, how dare you! Look Joe see I told you, I so smaht from da staht. My ego stronk!

Again and again ad nauseum and likely ad infinitum.....settle down grumpy greta :lol:

Not sure why Faujeets and homegorwn Pajeets are celebrating here, given that these sort of incidents occur in Pakistan on a daily basis, whereas it only occurs in India every 5 years or so.

I did not know the communist insurgency in India was so bad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom