What's new

At Least 11 Indian Jawans Killed in IED Blast by Naxals.

Lecturing? I don't think you understand the meaning of that word 🤣

I'm just calling out your now years long persistent effeminate karen attitude here mrs tattle-tale with panties in a bunch all the time.

Its the same monotone crap from you since the great waz paddy whack that left some deep mark for whatever "how can I be lumped in with the rest, my ego cant handle it!!!" reason

No lecture here, just explaining what you are to everyone.

PDF Indians with one iota of shame and/or testosterone don't indulge in tattle tale crying like this, this freaking long lol....and when they gone from here, they stay gone.

Both bhakts and non-bhakts and all in between, you even know some of their hang out spots clearly, yet here you are being a little sour dimwit hypocrite and always preferring to be here instead.

Those with shame don't come crawling back to huff their little weird complex in this particular way you do again and again.

Always whining about whomever being a "told you so" betrayal.....wanting that itch you have scratched by Pakistanis alone. Obsessed much?

How big is the "told you so" list now having added rescue ranger and now panzerkiel?

I thought you knew better, how dare you! Look Joe see I told you, I so smaht from da staht. My ego stronk!

Again and again ad nauseum and likely ad infinitum.....settle down grumpy

Yawn...

It was disconcerting to see that reaction. Perhaps there are reasons that we do not know much about, reasons that are not public. Unless there is some more information, it seems to be preferable to read and to move on.

As far as the thread is concerned, it is beneath contempt.

1. It is heartless to rejoice in the death of another human being. Indeed, to rejoice in the death of another living being.
  2. It is vulgar and dishonorable to console oneself for one's own loss by pointing to the loss of others. A death is a death, and is to be regretted.
  3. The Naxalite problem, particularly in Chhatisgarh, has little to do with warfare. It is the tribal people, especially those of the erstwhile jungle princely state of Bastar who are in revolt against outsiders encroaching on their lands, alienating their property illegally, and exploiting the tribals in every possible way.
  4. One particularly stupid post thought that the Naxalite problem was diminished by demonetisation. That particular thought must be of spontaneous, not human, origin; nobody can assign any positive value to that freakish decision of demonetisation.
  5. Fortunately, nobody dragged that pimp Agnihotri into the discussion.
  6. It needs to be explained also that the CRPF are to be pitied, not condemned entirely. They are badly led (note that no officers were lost in the blasts), badly trained, and sent to their deaths by totally uncaring politicians and their own leaders; imagine sending people into a counter-insurgency zone, even a low-key counter-insurgency zone, without any protection for the convoys, and the convoy itself being in civilian buses, commandeered for the movement.
    1. Almost every single fatality of policemen has occurred when they were being transported by road in insecure vehicles at predictable times. After decades of such losses, there has been not the slightest attempt by anybody whatsoever to correct these obvious invitations to the tribals to attack.
It seemed that the quality of discussions had dropped to a remarkably low degree two years ago, when for health reasons, regular logging in became a burden.

I was wrong.

That was polished argument compared to what is on display now, here.

Do you really think Joe is ever returning to this forum lol.

He doesn't have a dhimmi complex unlike you bhakt bums.

Always returning to whine like a sissy.... rescueranger? oh no!!!! waz....ohhh noooo!....panzerkiel....oh noooo!

How can it be? Waaaaaaah! :cry:

Just get lost you dumb masochist dhimmi turd.
Just to surprise you.

Yet, these same Pandit's will be cheering if reverse happened.
They have nothing to do with me, I have nothing to do with them. About as little as I have to do with the likes of you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom