What's new

At Least 11 Indian Jawans Killed in IED Blast by Naxals.

no no

not murder, but chemical bombs for making unconscious or maximum only = some burning + blind or cancer..

then, returning to family as the useless humans beings

therefore henceforth, no more future problems :)
But I am sure that the 2016 demonetization put a nail in the coffin of naxalism. I think that the news of naxalite attacks you read nowadays are the embers of a dying fire.

Sir, you are positng the only and the ALL BAD + SAD news of INDIA

therefore, you are having the HATERED and BIAS against INDIA

hence, it is making you happy to see the DEAD soldiers and plane crash of INDIA
if we have 1.4 billion population, somewhere, something can always happen. It does nt mean its happening with 1.4 billion indians.

The wordings you used to insult Islam before you last got banned.... Does it leave you in any position to point fingers.
sir, where I'm using the bad words and hurting religious sentiments here ?

maybe in past I have make some mistakes but.. now im asking you to stop the mistakes simply :)

Do you think we act like you Indians, when it comes to soldiers/policemen becoming martyrs? They are the lucky ones who very much so go to heaven. The more casualties Muslims take the more Muslims go to heaven. You absolute fool.
Back in India, we use to have this blessing given to us, for our long lives by our elders " Tu jiyo hazaro saal aur har saal ke din hon ek hazaar"

But clearly you people have very skewed way for viewing life and death.

Well in that case, you have my best wishes, may your casualties be innumerable and may you all end up in your heaven ASAP.

But I am sure that the 2016 demonetization put a nail in the coffin of naxalism. I think that the news of naxalite attacks you read nowadays are the embers of a dying fire.
we must urinate on fire

otherwise, whole forest brrning

Back in India, we use to have this blessing given to us, for our long lives by our elders " Tu jiyo hazaro saal aur har saal ke din hon ek hazaar"

But clearly you people have very skewed way for viewing life and death.

Well in that case, you have my best wishes, may your casualties be innumerable and may you all end up in your heaven ASAP.
We have a skewed view on life and death because we rejoice in the fact that those fallen in battle/path of Islam go to heaven?

Aye our casualties can be anything, it's whatever Allah wills, but God help you when it comes to your casualties though.

OGC.988a3da6c6125ba7e1adf370d44e40f1
you must be subhuman

We have a skewed view on life and death because we rejoice in the fact that those fallen in battle/path of Islam go to heaven?

Aye our casualties can be anything, it's whatever Allah wills, but God help you when it comes to your casualties though.
In words of Mirza Ghalib.

"Hum Ko Maloom Hai Jannat Ki Haqeeqat Lakin Dil Ke Behlana Ko 'Ghalib' Ye Khayal Acha Hai."

Yes do rejoice, may your jubilations never end.
May your Allah grant you endless such jubilations.

In words of Mirza Ghalib.

"Hum Ko Maloom Hai Jannat Ki Haqeeqat Lakin Dil Ke Behlana Ko 'Ghalib' Ye Khayal Acha Hai."

Yes do rejoice, may your jubilations never end.
May your Allah grant you endless such jubilations.
Good luck to you as well

Don't act so naive, everyone here understands the psychology behind the threads you create.

As far discussing your misery amongst yourselves is concerned. I did not see a single post from you in yesterday's thread regarding blast in CTD. Not even a condolence

We all understand, why you scour the Indian news website for adverse news regarding India and are first to post it, but at the same time, completely omit negative news regarding Pakistan.

It is sad.
Now let me beat you with your own stick. What is your reaction after reading about this incident.
To cover up you decided to drag in Pakistani losses and look how the lowlife Bakhtoras are acknowledging your post.... and this is a frerking Pakistani forum where Indians can openly rejoice on Pakistani tragedies.
Shame for the PDF adminstration, however can anyone imagine any Indian forum allowing even a single Pakistani to rejoice Indian soldiers death on their sites.... You see this is the difference between us and you the narrowminded self centred creatures. So get off your high horse and first acquaint yourself with civilisation before acting like a moral mule.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom