What's new

At Least 11 Indian Jawans Killed in IED Blast by Naxals.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
OGC.988a3da6c6125ba7e1adf370d44e40f1

chemical bombs and real INDIAN ARMY should be used now.

the police is not able to doing the WAR AGAINST COMMUNISTS

Chemical bombs? Are you okay?
no no

not murder, but chemical bombs for making unconscious or maximum only = some burning + blind or cancer..

then, returning to family as the useless humans beings

therefore henceforth, no more future problems :)

In other news today.​

6 Balochistan policemen martyred in Jacobabad during hostage rescue operation

Abdullah Zehri | Azhar Gul Sarki Published April 26, 2023 Updated 5 minutes ago

<p>Police vans are gathered outside a hospital in Jacobabad after 5 policemen were martyred in a dacoit attack on April 26. — Screebgrab from video provided by Azhar Gul</p>

Police vans are gathered outside a hospital in Jacobabad after 5 policemen were martyred in a dacoit attack on April 26. — Screebgrab from video provided by Azhar Gul

2 soldiers martyred in exchange of fire with terrorists in KP’s Khyber: ISPR

Iftikhar Shirazi Published April 26, 2023 Updated 3 minutes ago

<p>Sepoys Basit Ali and Waqas Ali were martyred in an exchange of fire with terrorists in KP’s Khyber district. — ISPR</p>

Sepoys Basit Ali and Waqas Ali were martyred in an exchange of fire with terrorists in KP’s Khyber district. — ISPR
Two Pakistan Army soldiers were martyred in the Tirah area of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Khyber district during a gunfight with terrorists, the military’s media affairs wing said on Wednesday.

In other news today.​

6 Balochistan policemen martyred in Jacobabad during hostage rescue operation

Abdullah Zehri | Azhar Gul Sarki Published April 26, 2023 Updated 5 minutes ago

<p>Police vans are gathered outside a hospital in Jacobabad after 5 policemen were martyred in a dacoit attack on April 26. — Screebgrab from video provided by Azhar Gul</p>

Police vans are gathered outside a hospital in Jacobabad after 5 policemen were martyred in a dacoit attack on April 26. — Screebgrab from video provided by Azhar Gul

2 soldiers martyred in exchange of fire with terrorists in KP’s Khyber: ISPR

Iftikhar Shirazi Published April 26, 2023 Updated 3 minutes ago

<p>Sepoys Basit Ali and Waqas Ali were martyred in an exchange of fire with terrorists in KP’s Khyber district. — ISPR</p>

Sepoys Basit Ali and Waqas Ali were martyred in an exchange of fire with terrorists in KP’s Khyber district. — ISPR
Two Pakistan Army soldiers were martyred in the Tirah area of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Khyber district during a gunfight with terrorists, the military’s media affairs wing said on Wednesday.
Hey loser, i know your pichwari is always on fire on my threads, make youtself useful and creat another thread.

Hey loser, i know your pichwari is always on fire on my threads, make youtself useful and creat another thread.
Just wanted to rain on your parade before you people start celebrating Indian deaths.

I do know why you create such "feel good" threads.

You think celebrating Indian deaths , will lift the moral of your countrymen. But alas it won't end your misery.

It is time to reflect inwards, didn't you loose like 16 cops yesterday's blast?

Just wanted to rain on your parade before you people start celebrating Indian deaths.

You think celebrating Indian deaths , will lift the moral of your countrymen. But alas it won't end your misery.

Do you think we act like you Indians, when it comes to soldiers/policemen becoming martyrs? They are the lucky ones who very much so go to heaven. The more casualties Muslims take the more Muslims go to heaven. You absolute fool.

Always a pleasure to put an egg on your face,... How posting an incident is celebrating anything, I didn't even add any POV in it but then you are what you are.
Whatever misery we may have, we discuss it here amongst us, we don't go on some Indian sites to boast about Pakistan did this or that... So save your nonsense for your countryfellows who tend to open a thread every time India puts a nut to the bolt.

Yes, and in the same way that the Bhartoads cheered for their deaths, we will cheer for yours

Always a pleasure to put an egg on your face,... How posting an incident is celebrating anything, I didn't even add any POV in it but then you are what you are.
Whatever misery we may have, we discuss it here amongst us, we don't go on some Indian sites to boast about Pakistan did this or that... So save your nonsense for your countryfellows who tend to open a thread every time India puts a nut to the bolt.
Sir, you are positng the only and the ALL BAD + SAD news of INDIA

therefore, you are having the HATERED and BIAS against INDIA

hence, it is making you happy to see the DEAD soldiers and plane crash of INDIA

Sir, you are positng the only and the ALL BAD + SAD news of INDIA

therefore, you are having the HATERED and BIAS against INDIA

hence, it is making you happy to see the DEAD soldiers and plane crash of INDIA
The wordings you used to insult Islam before you last got banned.... Does it leave you in any position to point fingers.

Don't act so naive, everyone here understands the psychology behind the threads you create.

As far discussing your misery amongst yourselves is concerned. I did not see a single post from you in yesterday's thread regarding blast in CTD. Not even a condolence

We all understand, why you scour the Indian news website for adverse news regarding India and are first to post it, but at the same time, completely omit negative news regarding Pakistan.

It is sad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom