What's new

Sena: Modi Not Best PM Candidate

I do not understand why the NDA has to discuss who will be the PM even before they form a majority .

They can work it out when the time comes.

@Guynextdoor2 those who are all still supporting f**kin Congress party are
anti Indian:angry:(that means you too)....I'm not a BJP fan,but I believe Modi can bring some changes in this country...I hate congees more than anything,even more than my ex-girlfriend:D

Last edited by a moderator:
How come this thread is moving slow? ARMIES of right wing boys missing to defend modi- mysteriously missing. Am I witnessing that rare event where they are actually staring at abysmal reality? When JDU walked out- the second biggest party in NDA- it was supposed to be 'okay'. Now with the third biggest party rumblng, guess this should be ok too....:lol:

why are you guys so worried about who says what about Modi ?? Is this some kind of paranoia ?? Modi will be a PM candidate no matter what . Let dogs keep barking up his tree. He is unfazed and so are we. And God willing he will be the PM and get us freedom from the Italian mafia and its fans

I hope I don't wake up one day to find Rahul Ji ruling my country, I would'nt mind Mayavathi, Lalu or even Gilani for that matter.

why are you guys so worried about who says what about Modi ?? Is this some kind of paranoia ?? Modi will be a PM candidate no matter what . Let dogs keep barking up his tree. He is unfazed and so are we. And God willing he will be the PM and get us freedom from the Italian mafia and its fans

Dude, are you for real man?

@Guynextdoor2 those who are all still supporting f**kin Congress party are
anti Indian:angry:(that means you too)....I'm not a BJP fan,but I believe Modi can bring some changes in this country...I hate congees more than anything,even more than my ex-girlfriend:D

I don't need certificates of Indianness from maggot people

Last edited by a moderator:
Abney this Uddhav will come arount as soon as Raj starts to tilt towards BJP. All the parties will support the one who is nearer to power

Paid Bloggers are too busy to create SUPERMAN image of Narendra Modi... My suggestion is that Narendra Modi should wear UNDERWEAR on his PANTS to prove himself a SUPERMAN.. Why such a waste of money and misuse of social media platform?

Paid Bloggers are too busy to create SUPERMAN image of Narendra Modi... My suggestion is that Narendra Modi should wear UNDERWEAR on his PANTS to prove himself a SUPERMAN.. Why such a waste of money and misuse of social media platform?

Paid bloggers are too busy trying to pump up congress image........and My suggestion is that you should wash your UNDERWEAR before you eat it to prove yourself a MAN. Why such a waste of money and misuse of social media platform ?

you should wear Rahul brand diapers

Dude, are you for real man?

You still will support Congress if Sonia tries to annex India to Italy

We will still vote for NAMO even if SS walks out.

They will lose.

But India will gain a dedicated patriot son.

But you certify people yourselves as perfect those who are ripping the country apart?

It is easy to talk.

Most of his fans are unpaid by BJP because unlike secular terrorists, we are not motivated by money but by the will to change and help develop the country.

That's what is the difference between you and us.

you should wear Rahul brand diapers

You still will support Congress if Sonia tries to annex India to Italy

For the record Sonia has not tried to annex India to Italy. I will reconsider my stand when that is the case. Till then Modi is NOT the PM candidate of BJP.

Paid bloggers are too busy trying to pump up congress image........and My suggestion is that you should wash your UNDERWEAR before you eat it to prove yourself a MAN. Why such a waste of money and misuse of social media platform ?

I'm quite convinced that you are one. You are not like Tshering or Marxist or the others. They have a principled stand. You're just an endless engine of messaging. You are the 50 center in our midst.

Back
Top Bottom