What's new

Security personnel to accompany Tigers during Pakistan tour

The Ronin

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
President of Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) Nazmul Hassan on Sunday said country's security personnel will accompany the Bangladesh National Cricket team during the upcoming tour of Pakistan starting on January 24.
Bangladesh will tour Pakistan in three phases.
In the first phase, they will take on Pakistan in a three-match T20I series in Lahore. After that, Bangladesh will tour Pakistan for the first Test of the two-match Test series, which is part of the World Test Championship, and in the third phase of the tour, Bangladesh will play one ODI and the 2nd and last Test of the series.
"An advance security team will go to Pakistan before the Bangladesh team fly. We've have members of National Security Intelligence (NSI) and Directorate General of Forces Intelligence (DGFI) to protect our team," Nazmul Hassan told the media at Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium on Sunday during the first practice session of the tour.
"I don't want to talk much about the security now. We've prepared well for that. I told the boys that there's nothing to think much about it. With a tension of security, you can't play your natural game. Mental peace is very important to play the natural game of cricket. I just wanted to give the boys this message. We'll also tour Pakistan with the boys. We'll stay together, eat together," he further said.
The BCB chief believes Bangladesh have a good chance to win the series against Pakistan who are currently at number one in the ICC T20I world rankings.
"I think Bangladesh should win the series. They (Pakistan) are also expecting a tough challenge from Bangladesh. Tamim (Iqbal) returned to the team for a long time. He is not an attacking batsman like he was before but he is now more mature. Afif (Hossain), Mahedi (Hasan), Shanto (Najmul Hossain) played well in the just-concluded Bangabandhu BPL. I think they together will help us poise a strong performance in Pakistan," Nazmul further told the media.
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has already announced their final squad for the T20 series against Bangladesh. They recalled Shoaib Malik, who did well in the BPL, and veteran Mohammad Hafeez.
Nazmul believes the series will be a good cricketing show. -UNB

https://www.observerbd.com/details....zDTlHiq2uRGoJhMtqOlNSr1m2D2Lj24fiz7XHAmjQDZ-0

Its funny all this coming from Bangladesh.
It will be extremely funny if Pakistan returns the same favour back to Bangladesh.

great .. keep them safe.. anyway, if something unfortunate happens, it will be backed by India. BLA is Indians asset who attacked Chinese and also TTP, who attacked Lankans

India practically killed Cricket in Pakistan.

Attack on Sri Lankan team is one incidence. Another incidence was New Zealand's team before that.

Pakistan's deteriorating(deteriorated) law and order situation and image didn't help either thanks to useless so called numero uno intelligence agency who neither could protect its own homeland nor go for tit for tat response in enemy's soil.

Let's just hope BD's tour is a high success and nothing bad happens. With India's internal political issues and FATF right at the corner, India might try pulling something again. And poor BD's team could be perfect candidate to be victims.

Bangladesh team had a close call with the New Zealand Mosque shooting. Since then there has been extra security for the team. Try to understand the context before jumping on to abuse Bangladeshi cricketers and security forces.

President of Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) Nazmul Hassan on Sunday said country's security personnel will accompany the Bangladesh National Cricket team during the upcoming tour of Pakistan starting on January 24.
Bangladesh will tour Pakistan in three phases.
In the first phase, they will take on Pakistan in a three-match T20I series in Lahore. After that, Bangladesh will tour Pakistan for the first Test of the two-match Test series, which is part of the World Test Championship, and in the third phase of the tour, Bangladesh will play one ODI and the 2nd and last Test of the series.
"An advance security team will go to Pakistan before the Bangladesh team fly. We've have members of National Security Intelligence (NSI) and Directorate General of Forces Intelligence (DGFI) to protect our team," Nazmul Hassan told the media at Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium on Sunday during the first practice session of the tour.
"I don't want to talk much about the security now. We've prepared well for that. I told the boys that there's nothing to think much about it. With a tension of security, you can't play your natural game. Mental peace is very important to play the natural game of cricket. I just wanted to give the boys this message. We'll also tour Pakistan with the boys. We'll stay together, eat together," he further said.
The BCB chief believes Bangladesh have a good chance to win the series against Pakistan who are currently at number one in the ICC T20I world rankings.
"I think Bangladesh should win the series. They (Pakistan) are also expecting a tough challenge from Bangladesh. Tamim (Iqbal) returned to the team for a long time. He is not an attacking batsman like he was before but he is now more mature. Afif (Hossain), Mahedi (Hasan), Shanto (Najmul Hossain) played well in the just-concluded Bangabandhu BPL. I think they together will help us poise a strong performance in Pakistan," Nazmul further told the media.
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has already announced their final squad for the T20 series against Bangladesh. They recalled Shoaib Malik, who did well in the BPL, and veteran Mohammad Hafeez.
Nazmul believes the series will be a good cricketing show. -UNB

https://www.observerbd.com/details....zDTlHiq2uRGoJhMtqOlNSr1m2D2Lj24fiz7XHAmjQDZ-0
Do you think Bangladeshi security can give security to Bangladeshi team inside Pakistan? lols even they need security for themselves :lol: What a joke just to humiliate Pakistan to make Indian masters happy Haseena act like r@ndi....:lol:

Last edited:
After reading the title, I thought security personnel are coming with real tigers on the leash lolllll

India practically killed Cricket in Pakistan.

Attack on Sri Lankan team is one incidence. Another incidence was New Zealand's team before that.

Pakistan's deteriorating(deteriorated) law and order situation and image didn't help either thanks to useless so called numero uno intelligence agency who neither could protect its own homeland nor go for tit for tat response in enemy's soil.

Let's just hope BD's tour is a high success and nothing bad happens. With India's internal political issues and FATF right at the corner, India might try pulling something again. And poor BD's team could be perfect candidate to be victims.
I am also thinking the same. Indian RAW may target Bangladeshi team. We need to be extremely vigilant due to Indian internal situation. Good that Bangladeshis are coming with their own security as well.

Bangladesh team had a close call with the New Zealand Mosque shooting. Since then there has been extra security for the team. Try to understand the context before jumping on to abuse Bangladeshi cricketers and security forces.
why they go out in bangladesh as banglades is same as per this report

world terrism index 2019

bagladesh rank 31 terrorism infected country of world
new zeeland rank 122 terrorism infected country of world

so better bangli team stay inside thier homes as bangladesh is #31 terrorism index country in world
http://visionofhumanity.org/app/uploads/2019/11/GTI-2019web.pdf

Its not 2009 when Srilanka was attacked , it is 2020 i.e more than a decade past now. We Pakistani always treat Guests with respect . Bangladesh team security is responsibilty of Pakistan , and we have Scheduled matches of Srilanka , Bangladesh , PSL in secured cities . Dont worry IA everything will be more than okay .

why they go out in bangladesh as banglades is same as per this report

world terrism index 2019

bagladesh rank 31 terrorism infected country of world
new zeeland rank 122 terrorism infected country of world

so better bangli team stay inside thier homes as bangladesh is #31 terrorism index country in world
http://visionofhumanity.org/app/uploads/2019/11/GTI-2019web.pdf

The ranking you shared shows Pakistan at 5 and Bangladesh at 31. Definitely that does mean we are going to a less safer country according to your document. I am not clear what you are trying to imply here.

If you want to believe that garbage ranking, then be my guest.

The fact is terrorist attack can happen anywhere, not just in Pakistan or Bangladesh. It is our responsibility to take precautions and safeguard our national assets.

Few people are trolling as usual. They even don't have any idea that how such types of attempt are necessary. This steps are not only for the security of our players, but also it may hugely benefit the reputation of Pakistan.

Let's assume if ( God forbid) any attack on Bangladesh team really take place in Pakistan, what will be the result? Not only Pakistan will be proven as unsafe country, but also a fire may spread in Bangladesh, 71 business (main business of CPB actually, not AL) will get a strong ground again that is diminished already.

And also in this world of cricket how long other teams will not be visiting Pakistan? Will it be beneficial for PCB? Some people will never learn and will keep trolling for the sake of trouble making.

Last edited:
Few people are trolling as usual. They even don't have any idea that how such types of attempt are necessary. This steps are not only for the security of our players, but also it may hugely benefit the reputation of Pakistan.

Let's assume if ( God forbid) any attack on Bangladesh team really take place in Pakistan, what will be the result? Not only Pakistan will be proven as unsafe country, but also a fire may spread in Bangladesh, 71 business (main business of CPB actually, not AL) will get a strong ground again that is diminished already.

And also in this world of will how long other teams will not visit Pakistan! Will it benefit PCB? Some people will never learn and will keep trolling for the sake of trouble making.
Ignore the troll. I am actually not in the favor of hosting any matches until RAWs supported networks are fully controlled.

Terrorists in other countries do not target foreign players, but RAW has a specific purpose and it can go to any length.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom