What's new

Security personnel to accompany Tigers during Pakistan tour

Take the four letter expletive and shove it back in your mouth.

Sri lanka just came and south africa are coming...so brain before your expletive laden mouth. Or in a language you understand shut the $#@% up
Lmao, triggered much, then keep Sri Lanka and South Africa, y’all need to gain back other countries trust so stop being butthurt and work on it.

Lmao, triggered much, then keep Sri Lanka and South Africa, y’all need to gain back other countries trust so stop being butthurt and work on it.
Well people who use profanities only understand that language...re butt hurt you must know what that's like ... enjoy

Being acting like a liberal now, reread to tone of speech.
Dont like the same language you use? I see now you have reduced the profanities .. but still using retard. Well retards are those that gave you zero education and brought you up to be an person that cannot write a sentence without abusing someone. I suggest you go and slap them in the face for doing a pathetic job of bringing up vermin. Now jog on.

Since when 'tigers' need security? What kind of breed of tiger are they.... Pussy ones?
BD people are like a bunch of Billi (cat), but the terrorists are more like smaller Billis because they hide and throw bombs or fire bullets at the innocent victims they perceive are, "Islam ko Khatre pe Dal Raha".

Their thinking maybe it is Haram to play cricket because it is a game invented by Christians, so they have the right to kill the Munafiq players. So, it is necessary that the players take safety precautions. I wonder what happens also to football players where the players show their legs/thighs.

Hockey or Field Hockey as commonly known is the National Sports of the country.

This blasphemous Cricket plague shall be over Inshallah.

Yes tbh Pakistanis shouldn’t be but hurt that our intelligence unit is also coming along, you never know... modi is just looking for excuses. Most the the physical security will be done by SSG and Pakistan’s security personnel, Bangladeshis will just coordinate intelligence gathering with Pakistan just in case. This I don’t see as a negative... for country that see each other as arch enemies politically... such involvement actually seems like a good sign
o_O if by that u mean Pak/BD...Pak for sure does not see BD as an enemy politically. It's pretty much just Hasina(and her kind) who is anti Pak...and uses any opportunity she can to go against Pak.

Ignore the troll. I am actually not in the favor of hosting any matches until RAWs supported networks are fully controlled.

Terrorists in other countries do not target foreign players, but RAW has a specific purpose and it can go to any length.

How are we going to dismantle RAW networks inside Pakistan when we have our own godless liberal class who are on RAW payroll ? Any Pakistani entertainer including cricketers who makes money in India, must be recruited by RAW. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to pursue their lucrative careers in India. This is a bitter fact. Entertainers can not have strong moral characters due to the very nature of this profession. They are always for sale.

How are we going to dismantle RAW networks inside Pakistan when we have our own godless liberal class who are on RAW payroll ? Any Pakistani entertainer including cricketers who makes money in India, must be recruited by RAW. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to pursue their lucrative careers in India. This is a bitter fact. Entertainers can not have strong moral characters due to the very nature of this profession. They are always for sale.
If we can't dismantle RAW network, we should stop playing cricket in Pakistan.

India practically killed Cricket in Pakistan.

Attack on Sri Lankan team is one incidence. Another incidence was New Zealand's team before that.

Pakistan's deteriorating(deteriorated) law and order situation and image didn't help either thanks to useless so called numero uno intelligence agency who neither could protect its own homeland nor go for tit for tat response in enemy's soil.

Let's just hope BD's tour is a high success and nothing bad happens. With India's internal political issues and FATF right at the corner, India might try pulling something again. And poor BD's team could be perfect candidate to be victims.
Forget the attack on foreign nationals whether it is Lankans, Kiwis, French, Danish,Chinese and also the the deteriorating law and order situation. We Indians are also responsible for the acute wheat crisis currently prevailing in Pakistan.

If we can't dismantle RAW network, we should stop playing cricket in Pakistan.
I disagree here. It would be playing in the hands of RAW. This is what they want that no cricket being played in Pakistan. I think we are on the right path. Our agencies are doing their jobs well alhamdullilah! All the teams visting here act as our ambassadors in giving the message to the world that Pakistan is a safe country. India surely doesnt want to see this!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom