What's new

Security personnel to accompany Tigers during Pakistan tour

Pakistanis are basically North Indians so need I say more. Lmao come back at me when you actually have an ethnicity that’s not faux
Yeah....muslims ruled you for a 1000 years and then took Pakistan from u. There is nothing g you or your RSS rapist *** can do.
I thought you were done. How is the urine drinking going.

Last edited:
Bangladesh cricket teams arrival at Pakistan!

The interaction between the people from the two countries clearly shows the reality. No love lost between brothers, regardless of whatever the politicians talk about to cater to their agenda.

Yeah....muslims ruled you for a 1000 years and then took Pakistan from u. There is nothing g you or your RSS rapist *** can do.
I thought you were dont. How is the urine drinking going.

Salam, I would request you both to calm down and take a break. Neither of you are going to turn out as a winner of this argument.

The interaction between the people from the two countries clearly shows the reality. No love lost between brothers, regardless of whatever the politicians talk about to cater to their agenda.

Salam, I would request you both to calm down and take a break. Neither of you are going to turn out as a winner of this argument.
Happy to do that.

I thought you were done. How is the urine drinking going.
Done fucking your mom or was it your sister. Goodbye Felicia

Done fucking your mom or was it your sister. Goodbye Felicia
#63....from an indian..
#64 .... my reply
.I guess you are the genetic crap of india. Born in a puddle of piss and still drinking it. Now f off rapist. Ps you couldnt have a mother she would have strangled you at birth. You are pathetic

Bangladesh cricket teams arrival at Pakistan!

Grey haired Pakistani dude seems very nice and hospitable. I really liked his hosting etiquettes. :)
Btw why do the players look like they have not had a bath in a long time.

#63....from an indian...I guess you are the genetic crap of india. Born in a puddle of piss and still drinking it. Now f off rapist
Says the guy who’s countrymen rapes little kids and them kills them. Come at me with something better incel

Grey haired Pakistani dude seems very nice and hospitable. I really liked his hosting etiquettes. :)
Btw why do the players look like they have not had a bath in a long time.

Says the guy who’s countrymen rapes little kids and them kills them. Come at me with something better incel
Where as india is the rape capital of the world and you are a product of that. Who is your daddy. We could go on all day. Pathetic vermin

Where as india is the rape capital of the world and you are a product of that. Who is your daddy. We could go on all day. Pathetic vermin
Lmao Pakistanis are effective Indians. Whereas we bangladeshis have an ethnic background different to yours. So go watch kiddie **** now

Pakistan should invite Bangladeshi PM to watch final match between two teams

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom