What's new

Security personnel to accompany Tigers during Pakistan tour

Their thinking maybe it is Haram to play cricket because it is a game invented by Christians, so they have the right to kill the Munafiq players.
Well going by your theory, Bangladeshi cricketers are God gifted to be such shitty players that even talibans won't think about harming them. Waste of time for them.

o_O if by that u mean Pak/BD...Pak for sure does not see BD as an enemy politically. It's pretty much just Hasina(and her kind) who is anti Pak...and uses any opportunity she can to go against Pak.
She needs em votes bruh

Dont like the same language you use? I see now you have reduced the profanities .. but still using retard. Well retards are those that gave you zero education and brought you up to be an person that cannot write a sentence without abusing someone. I suggest you go and slap them in the face for doing a pathetic job of bringing up vermin. Now jog on.
Lmao it’s ironic you accuse me of the same thing you’re guilty of. What a pleb. I’m done arguing with an idiot

She needs em votes bruh

Lmao it’s ironic you accuse me of the same thing you’re guilty of. What a pleb. I’m done arguing with an idiot
Pleb are the ones that raised you. U started the abuse I have only replied in kind. Typical indian when you get it back then you try to nice. Good that you are done. Jog on

She needs em votes bruh
I think it has more to do with her personal hatred of Pak. There have been other political parties that have come and gone...which came into power without the whole Pak hating narrative...and that was in the past...when 1971 was fresher in ppl's memories. Im pretty sure she can win on the platform of "solving domestic problems"...ppl would care more about eliminating poverty, having more jobs, more development, etc. She even has some progress to show for it. But she has stuck to her usual Pak hating rhetoric...which again is her personal vendetta.

Ok jody boy, now go boink ur sis
I dont have a sis but I guess you are doing your mom that's what Indian do now f off. Yiu have been bitch slapped and u cant take it. Now remember never to abuse someone. And change your name to a piss drinker

India practically killed Cricket in Pakistan.

Attack on Sri Lankan team is one incidence. Another incidence was New Zealand's team before that.

Pakistan's deteriorating(deteriorated) law and order situation and image didn't help either thanks to useless so called numero uno intelligence agency who neither could protect its own homeland nor go for tit for tat response in enemy's soil.

Let's just hope BD's tour is a high success and nothing bad happens. With India's internal political issues and FATF right at the corner, India might try pulling something again. And poor BD's team could be perfect candidate to be victims.

India a cricket obsessed nation will never ever do anything harmful to cricket even if opposite is it's staunchest enemy.... There's a reason the champions of the cricket pray to god to not to face India in semi final or final..... This love and passion for cricket is a reason that India is a MASTER of this game.... I'm sure Pakistan will wish Australia in final but to India....

I do not understand why big sum of valuable taxpayers' money is used to accommodate a circus event called cricket. Government should not spend a single penny for this circus. Every taxpayers' penny should be spent on public welfare. Cricket is not even a real sport like athletics or soccer. We must ban this Bollywoody circus. Every penny spent on cricket circus is going to enrich this Indian business model. There is no benefit for Pakistani nation by accommodating cricket clowns. If private companies want to do it, let them do it with their own money. Stay away from taxpayers' money.

I dont have a sis but I guess you are doing your mom that's what Indian do now f off. Yiu have been bitch slapped and u cant take it. Now remember never to abuse someone. And change your name to a piss drinker
Pakistanis are basically North Indians so need I say more. Lmao come back at me when you actually have an ethnicity that’s not faux

I think it has more to do with her personal hatred of Pak. There have been other political parties that have come and gone...which came into power without the whole Pak hating narrative...and that was in the past...when 1971 was fresher in ppl's memories. Im pretty sure she can win on the platform of "solving domestic problems"...ppl would care more about eliminating poverty, having more jobs, more development, etc. She even has some progress to show for it. But she has stuck to her usual Pak hating rhetoric...which again is her personal vendetta.
Everyone r,embers the same people she calls war criminals are the ones she joined hands with to topple ershad’s regime in the 90s. Everything she says or does is for staying in power that’s all

I do not understand why big sum of valuable taxpayers' money is used to accommodate a circus event called cricket. Government should not spend a single penny for this circus. Every taxpayers' penny should be spent on public welfare. Cricket is not even a real sport like athletics or soccer. We must ban this Bollywoody circus. Every penny spent on cricket circus is going to enrich this Indian business model. There is no benefit for Pakistani nation by accommodating cricket clowns. If private companies want to do it, let them do it with their own money. Stay away from taxpayers' money.

mma swimming running etc should get more attention then cricket.

PCB should look at this thread before opening up cricket fields for guests. The amount of hate in this thread is only outmatched by the hate between Enndians.

It's clearly personal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom