What's new

Scrap Rafale, Viva Tejas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an aeronautical engineer for a father that has at many times hosted PRC in Karachi, I wish to say nothing.

I could humiliate China, but I will keep my mouth shut due to military secrets.

Go and **** yourself by Indians Chinese-Dragon.

We are not as dumb as you think. Tell me why would we help the USA by getting into someone else's war?

You didn't seriously expect that did you? Why do you think we didn't intervene militarily in 1971 or any other war Pakistan had with India, because we fight for ourselves not for outsiders.

As all countries should do.

Where did I say China CLAIMS it? I said The Assamese claim allegiance to China. Perhaps you should read posts you're responding to.

The Assamese have never claimed any such allegiance, even the token insurgencies in Assam are not secessionist- they are simply demanding staes within the Indian union which are segregated on tribal and ethnic lines.

The Indian crimes against the Assamese are basically crimes against Chinese. The Assamese lay allegiance to China more than India.

You also have Tibetian nonsense all supported by India directly and US indirectly.

You don't have a threat of invasion from India, but you may decide to take action once again due to their shenanigans in Tibet. Hence the threat perception from China.

what?? u are highly mistaken. ..assam siding with china??? :lol:
in fact even arunachalis don't have allegiance to china....I have in fact asked my arunachali friends about this very openly and they strictly denied it...of course exceptions are there....
plz

Anyone who knows anything about Xizang will realize how laughable such an idea would be.

Not to mention that it would be nearly impossible to maintain supply lines from one side to the other, especially when those supply lines are also being targeted.

Attacking upwards into the Himalayas, that is really a strange and illogical thing to suggest.

I agree with CD this time. It won't be easy to maintain supply lines in this region!

The Indian crimes against the Assamese are basically crimes against Chinese. The Assamese lay allegiance to China more than India.

Assamese are not Chinese citizens, they are not ethnic Chinese, they are not culturally Chinese, they do not live on Chinese territory, nor have they applied for a Chinese passport.

So attacking an Assamese is most certainly NOT the same as attacking a Chinese.

I am really quite confused as to why you would say that? Most Chinese don't even know what an Assamese is, I certainly didn't before I came to this forum.

If there were an argument, I would argue. Too bad for low iq hindu shits such as yourself to realize this. Derp.

You argue by calling people faggot and Hindu.. Wow!

You cannot see someone providing logical points which do not support Pakistani PoV.. It's always the same with people like you. Either one is with you or he is against you. It has done wonders for you country.

Assamese are not Chinese citizens, they are not ethnic Chinese, they are not culturally Chinese, they do not live on Chinese territory, nor have they applied for a Chinese passport.

So attacking an Assamese is most certainly NOT the same as attacking a Chinese.

I am really quite confused as to why you would say that? Most Chinese don't even know what an Assamese is, I certainly didn't before I came to this forum.

It may not be mainstream in China, but if China DID support them they would get support back.

Assamese look up to China. They are oriental in appearance (at least many of them, mixed with Indian genes over the years though) and most of all that counts, they are politically aligned with Chinese philosophies of communism.

But as you said the same is not the case vice versa for the Chinese. I'm sure many Chinese don't know much about Pakistan either. Not rioting on the streets does not change the fact that there is probably a governmental team assigned to monitor the situation and contribute towards policy making.

Where did I say China CLAIMS it? I said The Assamese claim allegiance to China. Perhaps you should read posts you're responding to.

Perhaps you should visit Assam instead of making your own assumptions. Not all Assamese belong to ULFA. It's like saying all Pashtuns belong to the Taliban.

Yes ULFA must exist in the same parallel universe and they don't have links to China.

Ulfa hardliners ask BJP not to protest against China - Times Of India

ULFA

Seriously? And you guys wonder why minorities are escaping from pakistan?

What the hell is wrong with you? You're really sick.

why will he wonder,,, his high iq mind doesn't take minorities into account. ..

Is this the standard of all pakistani elites.

ULFA may or may not have links to china but ULFA is not Assam .

It may not be mainstream in China, but if China DID support them they would get support back.

Assamese look up to China. They are oriental in appearance (at least many of them, mixed with Indian genes over the years though) and most of all that counts, they are politically aligned with Chinese philosophies of communism.

But as you said the same is not the case vice versa for the Chinese. I'm sure many Chinese don't know much about Pakistan either. Not rioting on the streets does not change the fact that there is probably a governmental team assigned to monitor the situation and contribute towards policy making.

Why do we need to screw USA, CHINA, PAKISTAN, INDIA, relatives and many more for an airplane discussion thread!!

CAN WE GET BACK TO TOPIC PLS.

Why do we need to screw USA, CHINA, PAKISTAN, INDIA, relatives and many more for an airplane discussion thread!!

CAN WE GET BACK TO TOPIC PLS.

It WAS about an airplane, CD disagreed with "Threat perception" that's all.

I really enjoyed these off-topic discussions until slang and racism starts creeping in. Guys plz come back on the topic to avoid the mess.

Yes ULFA must exist in the same parallel universe and they don't have links to China.

Ulfa hardliners ask BJP not to protest against China - Times Of India

ULFA

Sir, Did you read anything lending credence to your claim of Assamese people claiming Chinese citizenship, the ULFA is against India vitiating the relationship, tense as it is from time to time, with China. Disagreeing with the BJP on policy does not equate to claiming Chinese citizenship. Refer to Chinese_Dragon's post on the matter or perhaps ask an Indian Assamese here on PDF.

Sorry.

LOL.

Seeing as how US-India relations are at an all time high, we believed that your uphill advantage doesn't mean ****.

India is the US attack dog towards your nation.

Oops..Too busy defending India?

Perhaps you should advise your nation to gtfo out of ours to react towards India?

are there any US bases on Indian soil? no!

is India prime Non-NATO ally of US? no!

our policy is simple> Retain the superiority on western border and be enough strong on eastern border

the current infra projects in NE are meant to counter huge military buildup of China in Tibet

These projects and deployment of MMRCA fighters, MKIs, Brahmos Missiles etc. will boost IA's ability to defend NE India against Chinese Aggression by multi fold

The infra projects will also create new jobs and opportunities for local people

AS far as A 5 and A 6 are concerned, they are for.....we can argue, for Denying of Dilema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom