What's new

Scrap Rafale, Viva Tejas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, because India is such a threat to us from the lower reaches of the Himalayas. :rofl:

No Chinese person is threatened by India, what do you think they are going to attack upwards into the highest mountain range on the planet, the Himalayas? Against a superior military force? Seriously? :lol:

America's goal is to stop our rise by getting us into pointless fights, a goal which apparently is shared by many others on the side of the USA.

So their missiles above Pakistan's range are obviously not for us?

:lol:

Your response is limited.

Unfortunately I was expecting more from you.

From my desert town, I have witnessed PRC officers in our bazaar or market place during their training sessions.

Neither Pakistan nor China is an aggressor state, but with India being USA's new poster child threats are imminent.

In case India decides to **** with China, Chinese military have a plan to push from our plains with tanks, deep into Indian territory.

Sorry If your illusion of Indian friendship blinded you.

War with India might be a reality IF India wants to challenge China in about two decades. However right now India cannot invade China and to think it can is stupid.

While China must settle east Asia and some of it's smaller neighbors first before India.

Though I must declare India China relationship can be like France England, we can both look to fight the West, we don't have to war amongst ourselves. There's plenty of world for the both of us.

China is going to be more and more war like, because with Westernization, we got the good and the bad from western theories. The Chinese non involvement is actually a front, a lie. It's true meaning is to not get involved until it is strong enough.

That day is fast approaching, watch out.

War with India might be a reality IF India wants to challenge China in about two decades. However right now India cannot invade China and to think it can is stupid.

While China must settle east Asia and some of it's smaller neighbors first before India.

Though I must declare India China relationship can be like France England, we can both look to fight the West, we don't have to war amongst ourselves. There's plenty of world for the both of us.

China is going to be more and more war like, because with Westernization, we got the good and the bad from western theories. The Chinese non involvement is actually a front, a lie. It's true meaning is to not get involved until it is strong enough.

That day is fast approaching, watch out.

Oh?

So Pakistan has to watch out as well?

:rolleyes:

So their missiles above Pakistan's range are obviously not for us?

:lol:

And the DF-41, the ICBM with the longest range on the planet could never be a threat against Russia because they are next door? :lol:

I don't know what world you live in, but no Chinese people riot on the streets over India. That is just a joke, there is no threat perception.

All our rioting takes place over issues like Diaoyutai, Japanese war crimes, Taiwan and the SCS. All in the Pacific, with dear AMERICA as the puppet master.

We need the Rafales. Lot of work needs to be done to make Tejas a good aircraft

And the DF-41, the ICBM with the longest range on the planet could never be a threat against Russia because they are next door? :lol:

I don't know what world you live in, but no Chinese people riot on the streets over India. That is just a joke, there is no threat perception.

All our rioting takes place over issues like Diaoyutai, Japanese war crimes, Taiwan and the SCS. All in the Pacific, with dear AMERICA as the puppet master.

Even still. Who is allies with Japan?

Is it Pakistan?

For you:
hhhgggf.jpg

There is a marked discrepancy in portrayal when it comes to the media houses here. While we have our legitimate concerns regarding our relatively sparse defense infra in Arunachal as opposed to China's assets in the TAR, I never could comprehend why media honchos would name a missile "China-killer" albeit it is meant to create minimum credible deterrence. Seems like they wanted to fight a war on the network spectrum itself- talk about creating belligerence between two nations.

Your response is limited.

Unfortunately I was expecting more from you.

From my desert town, I have witnessed PRC officers in our bazaar or market place during their training sessions.

Neither Pakistan nor China is an aggressor state, but with India being USA's new poster child threats are imminent.

In case India decides to **** with China, Chinese military have a plan to push from our plains with tanks, deep into Indian territory.

Sorry If your illusion of Indian friendship blinded you.

that speaks lot.... who is the Non NATO ally of USA?... Why USN 7th fleet headed towards India to attack us.... who allowed Drone attacks? don't you know who is USA lap kid?

Tell you what, send me a PM when Chinese people start rioting on the streets about the Indian threat. :azn: You know, like we do regarding Diaoyutai, Japanese war crimes, Taiwan and the SCS.

The Indian crimes against the Assamese are basically crimes against Chinese. The Assamese lay allegiance to China more than India.

You also have Tibetian nonsense all supported by India directly and US indirectly.

You don't have a threat of invasion from India, but you may decide to take action once again due to their shenanigans in Tibet. Hence the threat perception from China.

Oh?

So Pakistan has to watch out as well?

:rolleyes:

Tell me did you ever seriously believe that India would try to attack UP the Himalayas into China, against a far more powerful military force?

The terrain means the attacking force needs to be vastly superior than the defending one, especially since we have the high ground on the Tibetan plateau.

Maybe you should take a look at the Himalayas and tell me how a weaker army could threaten us from the lower ground of the highest mountain range on the planet.

It is just absurd. You guys are threatened by India so we must automatically be as well?

Sorry but we have way more dangerous opponents to deal with. The USA (and their admittedly powerful proxies such as NATO) and possibly even Russia if they ever decide to go back Soviet-style.

The Indian crimes against the Assamese are basically crimes against Chinese. The Assamese lay allegiance to China more than India.

You also have Tibetian nonsense all supported by India directly and US indirectly.

You don't have a threat of invasion from India, but you may decide to take action once again due to their shenanigans in Tibet. Hence the threat perception from China.

You do realize that even China's maximalist position is limited to Arunachal Pradesh and that too not in its entirety. Arunachal Pradesh and Assam are not the same. China has never claimed Assam nor have the Assamese ever sworn nationhood to the Chinese. Perhaps you should educate yourself good sir on the matter you are addressing.

Tell me did you ever seriously believe that India would try to attack UP the Himalayas into China, against a far more powerful military force?

The terrain means the attacking force needs to be vastly superior than the defending one, especially since we have the high ground on the Tibetan plateau.

Maybe you should take a look at the Himalayas and tell me how a weaker army could threaten us from the lower ground of the highest mountain range on the planet.

It is just absurd. You guys are threatened by India so we must automatically be as well?

Sorry but we have way more dangerous opponents to deal with. The USA (and their admittedly powerful proxies) and possibly even Russia if they ever decide to go back Soviet-style.

Sorry.

LOL.

Seeing as how US-India relations are at an all time high, we believed that your uphill advantage doesn't mean ****.

India is the US attack dog towards your nation.

Oops..Too busy defending India?

Perhaps you should advise your nation to gtfo out of ours to react towards India?

number of off topic is going here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom