What's new

Scrap Rafale, Viva Tejas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did qualify my statements that its not 100% and I am not emphasizing on that. But the issues are there and Indian abuses are there too.

China is a world leader a global player. It is close to unseating the US from its traditional role... It will have to take up such issues in the future and ensure human rights abuses don't happen.

Wow ....Wow wait .....wait :lol:

Human Rights and China :lol:

Donot be delusional here, USA is here to stay as a global player,

First it was Christianity vs Islam They started crusades and all and realized Jerusalem cannot be kept under control so they created a nation called Israel and completely destroyed the ideology of Islam , the Islamist s also played their part in the name of Jihad and radicalization.
They used the same radical islam as a cause to control oil rich nations and gain foot hold in Middle east.

Next it was communism, Cold war Capitalism vs Communism , Result Western Capitalism won completely destroying the ideology of Communism. They also break the great Communist power into pieces.

Next China and to some extent India and other potential powers , East vs West current trend. Result SCS, East sea (I condemn what China is doing here).And other potential war situations.

Do you think the West which is keeping its supremacy for a over centuries will fade simply because some nation has emerged as an economic power?

Chinese cannot even manufacture aircraft engines and Radars, and here you are talking China over taking USA :lol:

The guys who control Europe and USA Governments call them capitalists or Freemasons or what ever they are for centuries, they succeeded in defeating their opponent whether it is Islam, communism etc..etc which ever is threat for them.

They are now returning to Asia to deny Asian century.

The fact is, we had to go for MRCA BECAUSE LCA will not be available in time and that remains the same today, so we don't just buy expensive foreign fighters for no reason, but to counter the problems caused by mistakes and failures during the indigenous development.

Correct

& it's a bitter truth

& we dont learn anything from our mistakes by posting such stupid threads unnecessary to invite troll fest

But on what basis mate? Apart from the funny claims about similar capability, not even the timelines fit here. First MMRCA squad is suppose to be inducted by 2015/16, the first LCA MK2 is estimated to be available in 2018. Going by currently know orders, around 2021 all 126 x Rafales should be available, just as 40 x LCA MK1 and around 80 x LCA MK2. To produce all the speculated 200, 300 or even 600 LCAs, would take even up to 2030, which is completely insane, since the possible capability and performance upgrades are limited for a light class fighter.

The fact is, we had to go for MRCA BECAUSE LCA will not be available in time and that remains the same today, so we don't just buy expensive foreign fighters for no reason, but to counter the problems caused by mistakes and failures during the indigenous development.
Not only that but has this fool completely forgotten the IAF has already officially announced the MIGs (21s and 27) will all be gone by 2017, this was made on the assumption the Rafales (and MKIs) will be delivered to negate a loss in SQD strength. So if the IAF does as he is suggesting and kill the MMRCA deal in favor of the LCA MK.2 then either the IAF is going to have a dramatic fall off in fighter SQDs or (and this is a far scarier scenario) the IAF will have to fly the MIGs beyond even the most optimistic service life projections and thus pilots WILL die.

Chose between the devil and the beep blue sea, what ever way you cut it, this proposal is sheer lunacy.

Let's not even get onto the superiority of the Rafale as a machine over the LCA MK.2.

Not only that but has this fool completely forgotten the IAF has already officially announced the MIGs (21s and 27) will all be gone by 2017, this was made on the assumption the Rafales (and MKIs) will be delivered to negate a loss in SQD strength. So if the IAF does as he is suggesting and kill the MMRCA deal in favor of the LCA MK.2 then either the IAF is going to have a dramatic fall off in fighter SQDs or (and this is a far scarier scenario) the IAF will have to fly the MIGs beyond even the most optimistic service life projections and thus pilots WILL die.

Chose between the devil and the beep blue sea, what ever way you cut it, this proposal is sheer lunacy.

Let's not even get onto the superiority of the Rafale as a machine over the LCA MK.2.

Why are we even discussing this. Guess he just wanted some attention. Comparing an operational plane with one, which does not even have its own serial production flying is nothing but an idiot.

U have to look at IAF's doctrine.. IAF wants to have 3 categories of fighters..
Heavy -> Su 30MK / FGFA
MMRCA -> Rafale/Mig29s/Mirage/AMCA ( :P )
Light weight -> Mig 21(B)/LCA

I dont know why people are even discussing about replacing Rafale with LCA.. those idiots doesn't know jackshit about interceptors or point defense or sead or anything about offensive/defensive tactics at all ..

well you are pretty offensive bro……
what do you expect from us when your own writers publish such articles and I never said to cancel Rafael deal if you had read my post calmly you must have known that………:lol:
and your all MIGs 21 should be replaced by LCA while if we consider your point then from whick jets they are being replaced chk that out……
Rafaels are supposed to replace Mig 21 maybe rather than LCA…………

Very Constructive and valuable comment ``

He just tries to be a bit funny maybe……:thinktank:
@Umair Nawaz bhai ab tu senior hoo gia hai thora seniors walley kam kia kar……:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
well you are pretty offensive bro……
Rafaels are supposed to replace Mig 21 maybe rather than LCA…………

@Umair Nawaz bhai ab tu senior hoo gia hai thora seniors walley kam kia kar……:angry:

Well the strong words were meant for the idiot writers.. Anyways, rafales replacing MIG-21 doesn't mean they are replacing Mig-21s in the doctrine. They are replacing Mig-21s cause they are old..

Similarly, if and when LCA MK-II becomes operational, they will replace Jaguars and other medium weight fighters which are nearing their lifetime. Its a ongoing process !

Well the strong words were meant for the idiot writers.. Anyways, rafales replacing MIG-21 doesn't mean they are replacing Mig-21s in the doctrine. They are replacing Mig-21s cause they are old..

Similarly, if and when LCA MK-II becomes operational, they will replace Jaguars and other medium weight fighters which are nearing their lifetime. Its a ongoing process !

Excuse me!!:blink:
you ought to be respectful dear!!
Thats what I said before that this is all process when you were lecturing me about your dam* doctrine in an offensive manner and here you are again backing off back to that point in rude behaviour……
I urges mods to not this man rude behaviour and trolling @Armstrong @WebMaster

Excuse me!!:blink:
you ought to be respectful dear!!
Thats what I said before that this is all process when you were lecturing me about your dam* doctrine in an offensive manner and here you are again backing off back to that point in rude behaviour……
I urges mods to not this man rude behaviour and trolling @Armstrong @WebMaster

Yaraa in the post you just quoted he called the writer of the article an idiot. Not you. So what was offensive about that particular post?

i think the writer is under some medications.

the way they were jumping abt this plane, but now after this thread i have really realized that for they grapes have gone not just sour but rotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom