What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

The current PM Nawaz is an ignorant fool- and a sellout- doing private bussiness in Saudia--

How about if the rumors are true and Russia attacks Saudi Arabia for Syria-

What we can do to intimidate Russia?- Nothing-

Plus there are considerable amount of Shias in Pakistan that will cause trouble-
We will fight help save Saudia- or fight the probable enemies within-

Such "bayans" are just rhetoricals we like to repeat every once in a while-
In reality this brotherhood or Ummah talk is sh!t-

Have to say mate.. You guys are the most emotional fools in the entire world.. You dont care about what happens to your country but jump into someone else's war with out thinking the consequences.. I wont be surprised if you declare war against Russia in support of SA in case of an attack and get destroyed yourself.. Its high time, your country needs to think about yourself rather than others.. If some one attack Pakistan, I dont see any one coming to help you rather than some lip service and Duwas..

What about Pakistan's security?

its go to second position if MAKKAH - MADINAH become under attack . TBH its truth :rolleyes:

This is strange to hear.

How can your country be in "second position" in the event of an attack?

And how can a place outside your country, in another person's country be in first position?

my dear you need to read abut makkah madinah connections to islamic world

I know about the religious connection to those cities.

But how can your own country ever come second to a land in another country, I cannot understand that.

The most sacred pilgrimage site for Buddhists, Bodh Gaya was bombed just recently. Most of my family are Buddhists and I don't remember them worrying about it for more than a minute, whereas they will get very angry if there is any news about Chinese territorial issues like the Diaoyutai islands.

But how can your own country ever come second to a land in another country, I cannot understand that.

The most sacred pilgrimage site for Buddhists, Bodh Gaya was bombed just recently. Most of my family are Buddhists and I don't remember them worrying about it for more than a minute, whereas they will get very angry if there is any news about Chinese territorial issues like the Diaoyutai islands.

what we can do sir i told you simple truth pakistanis will got mad if some one fired a rocket on these two cities . best example is here for you . when even US has no cennection with grand mosque attack we did it

1979 U.S. embassy burning in Islamabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KSA doesn't own Mecca or Madina sir, they're everybody's.

Well, the Muslims are different in this regard as they pray 5 times a day toward Mecca, giving it a higher value compared to other faiths.

The truth is about 20%-30% of Pakistan will support Iran!

If one day there is conflict between Iran and SA. Iran would never target the holy sites in Mecca or Medina. The conflict would be about bringing down Al-sauds regime and maybe install Muslim Brotherhood or other Islamist groups there.. It's not gonna be a religious war, of course some Wahhabis will say this, but it wont be a "religious war".

Do you think we are all idiots here majoosi/majoosan ? You tried to bomb Mecca in 1987 when Iranian pilgrims were found carrying c4,why wouldn't you try to do it again ?

In any future war with Saudia.The first target will be Mecca and/or Medina as these sites have little importance for you fire worshippers.Your so called Shirki Kaba is at karbala and it will be turned to ashes if you attack the Saudi's.WE SAY THAT OPENLY.

Muslims must understand that the Iranian nuclear programme is not for Israel but dor the Muslim world,especially to counter Sunni Pakistan as ours was completely Saudi funded.Pak nuclear missiles need to be deployed in Saudia and aimed at Tehran.One nuke on tehran will do the trick

Have to say mate.. You guys are the most emotional fools in the entire world.. You dont care about what happens to your country but jump into someone else's war with out thinking the consequences.. I wont be surprised if you declare war against Russia in support of SA in case of an attack and get destroyed yourself.. Its high time, your country needs to think about yourself rather than others.. If some one attack Pakistan, I dont see any one coming to help you rather than some lip service and Duwas..

we aren't a secular state,our country was supposed to be a fort of islam,although we have many sects within and this sectarianism has destroyed us --- but if the attacks take place on holy places --- it will be a suicide act for russia --- yes for the Nuclear Russia!!! a suicide...

im not saying pakistan will annihilate russia but getting one billion muslims outraged will be disastrous for russia

by the way it's not gonna happen,Russia would be well aware of consequences!
just bluffing!

Two points :-

1- KSA didn't fund Pakistan's nuclear program, in fact, it started prior to notifying KSA at first hand.

2- The days where Iran can threaten the ME with its nuclear ambitions are gone :cheesy: Don't worry, we do have underground, land, and air capabilities, and soon via the seas and the oceans. :lol:

Do you think we are all idiots here majoosi/majoosan ? You tried to bomb Mecca in 1987 when Iranian pilgrims were found carrying c4,why wouldn't you try to do it again ?

In any future war with Saudia.The first target will be Mecca and/or Medina as these sites have little importance for you fire worshippers.Your so called Shirki Kaba is at karbala and it will be turned to ashes if you attack the Saudi's.WE SAY THAT OPENLY.

Muslims must understand that the Iranian nuclear programme is not for Israel but dor the Muslim world,especially to counter Sunni Pakistan as ours was completely Saudi funded.Pak nuclear missiles need to be deployed in Saudia and aimed at Tehran.One nuke on tehran will do the trick

well people might believe it or not.

But majority of Pakistan has so much love for KSA.sometime i think let suppose even if a war happens between pak and ksa..the majority of pakistanis will support KSA.

phuck what ??????????

We need to slaughter these savage baboons before they start killing our kids.
What about Pakistani security? Citizens are being blown to smithereens by Islamist terrorist every day?

:cry: I'm so sorry buddy, let's hope that things will turn better for the Pakistani people, wish you guys all the best.

we aren't a secular state,our country was supposed to be a fort of islam,although we have many sects within and this sectarianism has destroyed us --- but if the attacks take place on holy places --- it will be a suicide act for russia --- yes for the Nuclear Russia!!! a suicide...

im not saying pakistan will annihilate russia but getting one billion muslims outraged will be disastrous for russia

by the way it's not gonna happen,Russia would be well aware of consequences!
just bluffing!

I am not talking about Russia here mate.. I am talking about your country.. Did you see any other nation talking like this about another country? I mean forgetting about their own people and jump in to war for another nation? I never said you to be a secular country. Its up to you to decide whether you want to be secular or not.. But you will have to think about your country first than any other country..

Back
Top Bottom