What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

It is interesting seeing that the Arabs and the Israelis are in one side against an enemy.

Although I must attest that Israel had never seen a formidable enemy than the crazed Mullahs. :lol:

I can't ever recall anyone in Israel that I've spoken to, list KSA as an enemy or a danger.

Only Iran, Gaza, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon. It's as if you guys are too far away or are seen as more placid than the wide-eyed Shia freaks in southern Beirut.

I don't like KSA's incessant exporting of a more extreme form of Islam though and I don't FULLY trust KSA or their role in a future Israel-Arab conflict - but I'd rather have 3 KSA's than Iran.

What if U.S attacks KSA...what can Pakistan, or whole Ummah combined do?

Four words : Sh!t.

We control the USA bro. Nothing goes down without our say so.

And we have told the U.S in no uncertain terms - HANDS OFF JEWISH MEDINA!!!!1

You guys are a large shareholder of USA, you control the finance, but the military technology is still at the hands of the WASP.

I can't ever recall anyone in Israel that I've spoken to, list KSA as an enemy or a danger.

Only Iran, Gaza, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon. It's as if you guys are too far away or are seen as more placid than the wide-eyed Shia freaks in southern Beirut.

I don't like KSA's incessant exporting of a more extreme form of Islam though and I don't FULLY trust KSA or their role in a future Israel-Arab conflict - but I'd rather have 3 KSA's than Iran.

It is funny because only like 2 km seperates us and you in the Gulf of Aqaba.:laughcry:

From Haql you can see Egypt, Jordan and Israel with your barren eye.

2gwwfb7.jpg

That is because the Al-Saud family is a Jewish family originally.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/hidd...ots-of-the-saudi-royal-family/277683585596093

Warning, reading the text above may give you serious seizures due to laughing. So protect your head with some gear.

That Jewish Ancestor of the SAUDI FAMILY (MORDAKHAI), was quick to establish a "GUEST HOUSE" called "MADAFFA" on the land he usurped from his victims, and gathered around him a group of hypocrites who started to spread out false propaganda for him that he was a prominent Arab Sheikh. He plotted against Sheikh SALEH SALMAN ABDULLA AL TAMIMI, his original enemy, and caused his assassination in the mosque of the town called (AL-ZALAFI).

After that, he felt satisfied and safe to make (AL-DIRIYA) his permanent home. There he practiced polygamy at a wide scale, and indeed, he begot a lot of children whom he gave pure Arab names.

I love all the outrageous details. Just LOL. A strange part of me want it to be true just for it being a living proof of how absurd fantasies can turn into reality. Unfortunately I doubt that this day will come.

I also love how the "author" highlights Najd with big capital letters like it was some kind of Chernobyl.:laughcry:

No, I am not from Najd on any side of the family.

Do you regard Medina as holy or somewhat important? Would you like to visit Medina?

Guess what? I lived in KSA and many Arabs there believed that Jews will one day come back to the borders of Medina because Islam already prophecize that....So Israel might reach the outskirts of Medina one day...you never know...

Do you regard Medina as holy or somewhat important? Would you like to visit Medina?

Guess what? I lived in KSA and many Arabs there believed that Jews will one day come back to the borders of Medina because Islam already prophecize that....So Israel might reach the outskirts of Medina one day...you never know...

That is Henry Kissinger prophecy.:lol:

Once a similar Shah regime will come to power they will be best friends with israel both hating arabs.

Saudi Arabia is one of the best funded and armed forces in the world. their Air force is world class. Not so sure about their navy and land forces. Either way their budget dwarfs pakistans. They also have energy security that Pakistan doesnt have, and global influence in the form of Oil leverage.

I doubt they will need help anytime soon. History has sown it was usually the Saudis helping out the poorer muslim nations though.

Saudi Arabia is one of the best funded and armed forces in the world. their Air force is world class. Not so sure about their navy and land forces. Either way their budget dwarfs pakistans. They also have energy security that Pakistan doesnt have, and global influence in the form of Oil leverage.

I doubt they will need help anytime soon. History has sown it was usually the Saudis helping out the poorer muslim nations though.

They maybe best funded but they are not self sufficient. They don't make missiles, tanks, fighter jets, submarines, frigates etc. What if those imported goodies get destroyed ? They take years to get built and delivered.

This is the same Saudi Armed Forces that Pakistani Army and Air Force trains them. In the past, we helped the Arabs in the Arab-Israel War, Grand Mosque Seizure, fear of Soviet Union's communism, Gulf War, and Bahrain.

Okay tsar bomb, lol. Imagine, Iran is Sunni state, there will be no more virus sect wars in Middle East at all. We will control troublemakers like Shias maybe.
Sunnis create no trouble? Who are the real sunnis anyway, even they are devided. Fix 1 problem and another is created by sunnis.

You can't be a nationalist Pakistani if you choose for Saudi instead of Iran. It's really weird, because Pakistanis are an Indo-Iranian nation like most of Iran. I think you're confused a little bit. Read both of these pages, it's interesting.
Iran
India

Nationalism is not based on some shia-sunni fights or wrong decisions by politicians in the past 30/40 years.

We have deep cultural and fraternal affinities with Iran.

Both Pakistan and Iran as neighboring countries never had conflicts and wars

I suppose some here look are looking at a different angle. Due to Iran's sanctions and global image, they want to view Saudi Arabia more like an economic partner.

I hope we get out of this Sunni-Shia conflicts in the Muslim World. Only then, many would realize our potential in each and every field.

Back
Top Bottom