What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

I am not talking about Russia here mate.. I am talking about your country.. Did you see any other nation talking like this about another country? I mean forgetting about their own people and jump in to war for another nation? I never said you to be a secular country. Its up to you to decide whether you want to be secular or not.. But you will have to think about your country first than any other country..

im only talking about sacred places in saudi arabia --- it's not the attack on 'another nation' --- muslims have got this place 'common' that they must defend --- the attack on these places will get 1 billion muslims outraged,regardless of the country they belong to --- you will see many muslim countries jumping into this war,

but as i said,it's not gonna happen --- russians are wise enough

To those who think most Pakistanis have love for Saudia and Arabs need to get out a bit more.

We have as much love for Arabs as Judas had for Jesus.

Does anyone take Nawaz sharif seriously.

im only talking about sacred places in saudi arabia --- it's not the attack on 'another nation' --- muslims have got this place 'common' that they must defend --- the attack on these places will get 1 billion muslims outraged,regardless of the country they belong to --- you will see many muslim countries jumping into this war,

but as i said,it's not gonna happen --- russians are wise enough

Do you honestly think Iranians, Turks, MAlaysians, etc will all attack Russia if that happens? I doubt it. Many would be happy for the attack of Saudi Arabia.

I know about the religious connection to those cities.

But how can your own country ever come second to a land in another country, I cannot understand that.

The most sacred pilgrimage site for Buddhists, Bodh Gaya was bombed just recently. Most of my family are Buddhists and I don't remember them worrying about it for more than a minute, whereas they will get very angry if there is any news about Chinese territorial issues like the Diaoyutai islands.

You have to be a Muslim to understand that.

Do you honestly think Iranians, Turks, MAlaysians, etc will all attack Russia if that happens? I doubt it. Many would be happy for the attack of Saudi Arabia.

And many will stay neutral, and many will be mad, and many nations will starve to death, and many Russian civilians will die, and many nations will condemn an unprovocative attack, and many will pose an embargo on Russia in response to them

How many f*cking things do I need to mention more? :lol:

Eeh. The Wikileaks documents aren't considered to be either true or false, which makes your argument invalid.

Do you think we are all idiots here majoosi/majoosan ? You tried to bomb Mecca in 1987 when Iranian pilgrims were found carrying c4,why wouldn't you try to do it again ?

In any future war with Saudia.The first target will be Mecca and/or Medina as these sites have little importance for you fire worshippers.Your so called Shirki Kaba is at karbala and it will be turned to ashes if you attack the Saudi's.WE SAY THAT OPENLY.

Muslims must understand that the Iranian nuclear programme is not for Israel but dor the Muslim world,especially to counter Sunni Pakistan as ours was completely Saudi funded.Pak nuclear missiles need to be deployed in Saudia and aimed at Tehran.One nuke on tehran will do the trick

Good Israel shouldn't be the target of Iran, infact its good to have a strong Israel, Iran should pursue nuclear and other weapons at swift speed to ensure that it is the dominating force.

Bombing macca and medinah is what yahudia Arabia will plant in to your head to turn you anti Iran, Iran will not do this its just pure propaganda.

Arabs couldn't nuke iran firstly they don't have them secondly that will be the end of the Arab world and its supporters in Pakistan.

Don't think lahore is safe son we will personally burn it to ashes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Israel shouldn't be the target of Iran, infact its good to have a strong Israel, Iran should pursue nuclear and other weapons at swift speed to ensure that it is the dominating force.

Bombing macca and medinah is what yahudia Arabia will plant in to your head to turn you anti Iran, Iran will not do this its just pure propaganda.

Arabs couldn't nuke iran firstly they don't have them secondly that will be the end of the Arab world and its supporters in Pakistan.

Don't think lahore is safe son we will personally burn it to ashes.

We shouldn't intervene anywhere. We need to look after our security first, only when our capability is in surplus, we can think of helping other friends.

Back
Top Bottom