What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

@Aeronaut

Lastly, we need to help Saudis build their military capacity, so that they don't need us anymore. Real help is given in the times of peace not war.

:no: We are doing more than fine. I think Iran has to develop its defense capability, they are left behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy

There will be no war between Iran and KSA. None of them have the capability to overrun Iraq and have enough capability left to invade either side.

None of them have the capability to land marines in large numbers on either side of the gulf without being sunk.

Any such conflict 'by design' will be limited to, air combat or at worst, ballistic missile strikes. In air combat scene, there is no comparison. Saudis have a state of the art air force and will win.

Pakistan doesn't need to pick sides, we will try to mediate.

@Yzd Khalifa @Mosamania

@ghilzai

calm down. :D

Don't ever take us seriously..We are not able to save ourself from rag tag terrorists, Our country was divided into two. Our soldiers are butchered in east and west and we are numb.Do you Saudis really take our words seriously ? A Nation which is not able to fight for itself will fight for other..

Not really. As I stated earlier, Pakistan should focus on its own issues.

This is strange to hear.

How can your country be in "second position" in the event of an attack?

And how can a place outside your country, in another person's country be in first position?

It's some fukked up logic man, very hard to understand. They are more concerned about some hypothetical attack on Muslim holy sites, which btw is never going to happen unless there is a religious crusade, the chances of which is basically zero in the modern world, at a time when their own country is in a perpetual state of war.

What if U.S attacks KSA...what can Pakistan, or whole Ummah combined do?

Four words : Sh!t.

Lol bro but why would US invade SA there closest arab ally

What if U.S attacks KSA...what can Pakistan, or whole Ummah combined do?

Four words : Sh!t.

Lol :P, bro but why would US invade SA there closest arab ally

I felt that this may be important for Iranians as this gives an idea which way Pakistan sways when it comes to the possibility of a conflict between Iran and SA in the future. God forbid.

Especially since some Pakistanis here are claiming that in a war between KSA and Pakistan , most Pakistanis will support KSA.
If war happens between Iran and KSA, then we will remain neutral. We don't need to protect Makkah and Madina. Allah said that He will take care of this. :azn:
My country interest comes first, then Islam/religion comes...
We should keep good relation will all countries including Israel....
Pakistan is ruined, or near to demolish because we are protecting other's interest First...................
Unrest in Our all Four provinces is due to Poor policies of our politicians, Mullahs and so called Think Tanks...

Hahaha.

Let me just laugh for a moment. A country, Pakistan, which doesn't have any security in its own country, is putting up red lines for the security of other countries.

Oh Pakistan, what have you become.

@hinduguy

There will be no war between Iran and KSA. None of them have the capability to overrun Iraq and have enough capability left to invade either side.

None of them have the capability to land marines in large numbers on either side of the gulf without being sunk.

Any such conflict 'by design' will be limited to, air combat or at worst, ballistic missile strikes. In air combat scene, there is no comparison. Saudis have a state of the art air force and will win.

Pakistan doesn't need to pick sides, we will try to mediate.

That is why they are fighting proxy wars, we are between them explains why the terrorism does not fade, using Iraq as a battlefield when its military is weak, it teaches what kind of shitty regimes the ME has.

That is why they are fighting proxy wars, we are between them explains why the terrorism does not fade, using Iraq as a battlefield when its military is weak, it teaches what kind of shitty regimes the ME has.

As I have been repeating it for ages, Nothing of interest in your country bro.

As I have been repeating it for ages, Nothing of interest in your country bro.

I expected that response by you, stop repeating it cause I know about the region and it's history, it simply does not pass nor make any sense, no neighbor is of no interest.

And stop your groundless accusations :rofl: :D
I expected that response by you, stop repeating it cause I know about the region and it's history, it simply does not pass nor make any sense, no neighbor is of no interest.

Dude, if we want something, trust me, we can do it in public just like what we are doing with the Assad's regime :lol:

Back
Top Bottom