What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

So you turned from making untrue claims to just simple trolling that is completely irrelevant to this thread? Al-Saud giving Palestine up to the Jews? Beg you pardon? You are really giving us special powers. I wonder where the rest of the Muslim world is?

Just proved the point which i emphasized, being a think tank means i cant troll. :rofl:

On topic, yes Pakistan and Arabia do have a stretegic pact in place, when the red line is crossed, it will be in motion.

Yes but before such a victory there will be internal problems in Pakistan between the Sunni and Shia as people are calling this a religious war now, so nuke both and save the problems, what do you say.

Well, Shia community in Pakistan cities are very small numbers, Sunni populations are huge not only in Pakistan but everywhere. ;)

The current PM Nawaz is an ignorant fool- and a sellout- doing private bussiness in Saudia--

How about if the rumors are true and Russia attacks Saudi Arabia for Syria-

What we can do to intimidate Russia?- Nothing-

Plus there are considerable amount of Shias in Pakistan that will cause trouble-
We will fight help save Saudia- or fight the probable enemies within-

Such "bayans" are just rhetoricals we like to repeat every once in a while-
In reality this brotherhood or Ummah talk is sh!t-

So pakistan would go to war with neighbour iran over saudi arabia and shia sunni problems?Nawaz forgot the meaning of word 'foreign policy'.

Hi bro! How's it been?

I believe that Iran should focus on developing its defensive strategies, as even Bahrain is outclassing them in one category or to, let alone Saudia :rofl:

Well, Shia community in Pakistan cities are very small numbers, Sunni populations are huge not only in Pakistan but everywhere. ;)

Suppose the significant minority Shia decides to do Jihad against the majority Sunnis-
And Considering we have failed miserably to deal with other considerably smaller minorities than Shias like TTP and BLA-
What will become of Pakistan?-
And yet we hv to defend Saudia wtf???-

The other places are irrelevant, small percentage but still a large number can cause trouble, I respect your opinion but I prefer tsar bomb.

The other places are irrelevant, small percentage but still a large number can cause trouble, I respect your opinion but I prefer tsar bomb.

Excuse me sir but since you want both KSA and Iran to get nuked have you then thought about how Iraq will survive given that you are squeezed between both of us, LOL?:rofl:

I have not indulged in any conspiracy theory, what i stated is a FACT. Go and learn first then debate

You are throwing baseless accusations my friend not facts

Its not Hilarious, it happened in June. Do you even read newspapers? No one called Saudi Arabia an enemy, its the Saud dynasty that has caused truoble due to their affiliation with Yanks and West.

That's considered high diplomatic talk which the media cant access.

Regarding military bases, yes they do have some in Shamsi and a couple others, same with Pakistan SSG near Hijaz.

No not near Hejaz. Pakistan has presence in the Gulf of Oman, Gulf of Aden, UAE, Southern and Eastern KSA and the Arabian Gulf.

They're always up to no good.

Why can't they just chill out and eat their pistachios and leave the Arabs and Israelis alone?

It is interesting seeing that the Arabs and the Israelis are in one side against an enemy.

Although I must attest that Israel had never seen a formidable enemy than the crazed Mullahs. :lol:

what is al danoub?

Look at it like this-
Al Danoub is a Saudi investment for keeping NS in their bag-
Just like saving NS from Musharraf was the Saudi investment to bag the future Leader of Pakistan-
And NS is returning the investments with full interests- Good Bless-

so that is where the loot went-----he is 100% owner or just a partner.....

Al-Danoub is one out of many businesses Nawaz runs in here. He's too powerful in KSA.

Look at it like this-
Al Danoub is a Saudi investment for keeping NS in their bag-
Just like saving NS from Musharraf was the Saudi investment to bag the future Leader of Pakistan-
And NS in returning the investments with interests- Good Bless-

Al-Danoub was opened in KSA prior to Mushy's coup bro :/ ..

Suppose the significant minority Shia decides to do Jihad against the majority Sunnis-
And Considering we have failed miserably to deal with other considerably smaller minorities than Shias like TTP and BLA-
What will become of Pakistan?-
And yet we hv to defend Saudia wtf???-

Brother, I see you have lose your hope but no, I am not saying to defend Saudi, Pakistan will do what's best interests. Iran has already betrayed Pakistan numerous times and given Chahabar port to the enemy.

Our soldiers have been destroy these TTP, BLA, and BRA who has backed by Western coalition in Afghanistan, have you follow up lately on Pakistan's another section- Pakistani Forces against Militants

You have lived in Saudi all of you life, you know the answer.

Okay tsar bomb, lol. Imagine, Iran is Sunni state, there will be no more virus sect wars in Middle East at all. We will control troublemakers like Shias maybe.

Back
Top Bottom