What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

I respect your opinion too, but let's agree to disagree.
i respect your advice and take it in a friendly manner, but you take mine and stay away from "Saud" regime, they will use you and send you to the trash can. They DO NOT represent Islam, they have a dirty plan for Muslim world, to align us with their Western masters since the end of Caliphate. If you have a doubt, spare some time and go to a nearby jail, you will find hundreds of muslims there only because they refused to bow to the Saud monarchy.

JEDDAH - Kingdom’s security is a red line that must not be crossed and the Kingdom’s security is integral to that of Pakistan and vice versa, said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in a recent interview with Okaz/Saudi Gazette.

Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah plays a pioneering role in enhancing security and peace in the Middle East region and the Muslim world, he said, reiterating that it was important that the Kingdom and Pakistan coordinate with each other regarding political, security and economic issues.

Today, the Muslim nation is passing through an important historical phase that calls for more coordination, understanding and consultations between both countries.
Sharif, who is expected to visit the Kingdom on Thursday (today) to perform Umrah for the first time since winning the elections last May, said Pakistan categorically rejects all foreign intervention in the Kingdom’s domestic affairs.

He said that reinforcing Pakistan’s relations with the Kingdom is one of the most important elements of Pakistan’s foreign policy in the region. The Pakistani government seeks to forge strong ties with friendly and neighbouring countries and opens new channels for strengthening peace and stability while at the same time laying a strong foundation for dialogue and understanding. “Undoubtedly, the Pakistan-Saudi relations have stood the test of time because they are deep-rooted,” he said.

King Abdullah enhanced the culture of moderation and respect when he called for interfaith dialogue, Sharif said, adding that such a call reflects the Kingdom’s deep insight and farsightedness when it comes to the role of interfaith dialogue in resolving conflicts and promoting peace.
The Pakistani prime minister also talked about the Kingdom’s concerted efforts in fighting terrorism. “The Kingdom has become an international school which teaches the best methods for combating terrorism,” Sharif said.

King Abdullah’s global influence and great personality can achieve global understanding in a world marked by instability, he said. Sharif also supported the Kingdom’s decision to reduce quotas for pilgrims this year, saying the government spares no effort in providing pilgrims with all necessary services that make them perform their rituals in ease and comfort.
He said he encourages Saudi investment in Pakistan as a way of reinforcing bilateral economic ties, and will give priority and privileges to Saudi investors.

Prime Minister Sharif cited the energy crisis and frequent power outages as the most important issues the Pakistani government is trying to handle and find a permanent solution to.

:pakistan:
4Swyy.gif

Saudi security is red line, says Nawaz
First of all let Pakistan keep its inside and its border secure then talk about others been there red line ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you know what cats also dreaming one day they becoming lions still dream though and they will never become lions.

Were you referring to my earlier post. Do I need to post Pictures and take the risk of getting myself locked up for revealing military info to satisfy others. I don't think I should.:)

Let me just drop it right here my friend.

@Irfan Baloch knows better @Imran Khan as well.

I am all for the evidence, bring it up.

The context of my post is simple, Saud is a regime that came into existence due to a favor offered to them in exchange of ending caliphate.

I suggest you read the causes and pretext to the WW1 and how Balfour declaration was indirectly related to it. Sauds have betrayed the ummah big time. They can be anything but they dont represent Islam by any stretch of imagination.

The most recent event i know of how they use religion as a political tool, back in June, Saudi foreign minister met with his Russian counterpart and offered him a deal to support US/ Saudi position on Syria issue and step against Iran, in exchange, they would use their "influence" over rebels in Checheniya. Does this ring a bell?

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though i hate this nawaz noora but what he said is true. Pakistanis in general will do whatever they can to protect Mecca Mukarramah & Medina Shareef.

P.S @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @IraniGirl @Serpentine etc Please don't turn the thread into KSA VS IRAN...I'm 101% sure that God Forbid if a war breaks out against KSA, Iran too will take major steps to protect KSA. Also i wish to see the day when Irani & KSA head of states will be sitting in Islamabad & promising to work together for the betterment of World's 2billion Muslims & to an extent 7billion Humans.

eventhough I am sunni, but I will say Iran is 100 times better then fat wahabhi state like saudi, at least Iran has dignity, saudis are slaves and worshipers of the west and unfortunately pakistan is a worshiper of saudis

lets keep Iran out for a moment, not every thread should end up being Arab vs Persian and shia sunni nonsense.
Saudis.... I have so many misgivings about some Saudis in terms about their policies in general specially the funding of radicals in pakistan but one thing for sure is

they are no slaves of America
no sir, they are partners and talk at same level and get the Yanks to back off on many things. remember the 9111 hijackers where they not mostly Sauids but Americans knew KSA had no hand in that and they didnt utter any nonsenese like they do for the rest of the world.

I agree with the sentiment, with Pakistan on the east and Egypt on the West , both countries play an important role in the security of the Kingdom that holds Muslims 2 most holiest sites
the security and integrity of these countries is paramount to the security of KSA & vice versa and this is why both countries hold very strong and special relations with the Saudi kings of the past and present no matter who is ruling Pakistan or Egypt.

the current fitna of Al Qaeda, TTP and Al Akhwan is a threat to the integrity of all 3 countries hence the need for further cooperation and understanding to deal with these elements that have caused so much death and destruction.

Ikhwan a fitnah, may Hasan Al Bannah never hear this? :)

They have a political struggle of 90 years behind them, you put them in the league of takfiris and Al-CIA-da? Morsi was elected by the peolpe not dropped from sky. General Sisi killed 5000 + of his own people that too during Ramadan and Sauds praised him for his loyalty.

First of all let Pakistan keep its inside and its border secure then talk about others been there red line ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you know what cats also dreaming one day they becoming lions still dream though and they will never become lions.

A Shia ego much :lol:

Worry about your own country bro, your brothers and sisters are being slaughtered , tens of people are killed on daily basis.

Next time, don't you ever dare and bash Pakistan again, understand? Safavid :lol:

A Shia ego much :lol:

Worry about your own country bro, your brothers and sisters are being slaughtered , tens of people are killed on daily basis.

Next time, don't you ever dare and bash Pakistan again, understand? Safavid :lol:

Shias or Sunnis..., does it really matters? All bow in front of One Almighty Allah(SWT), all have the same Kalma.

I am all for the evidence, bring it up.

The context of my post is simple, Saud is a regime that came into existence due to a favor offered to them in exchange of ending caliphate.

I suggest you read the causes and pretext to the WW1 and how Balfour declaration was indirectly related to it. Sauds have betrayed the ummah big time. They can be anything but they dont represent Islam by any stretch of imagination.

The most recent event i know of how they use religion as a political tool, back in June, Saudi foreign minister met with his Russian counterpart and offered him a deal to support US/ Saudi position on Syria issue and step against Iran, in exchange, they would use their "influence" over rebels in Checheniya. Does this ring a bell?

Thats not what I was referring to, you are getting off the road now throwing in so many things. I was referring to pakistan Non-home military bases. You clearly have no idea what Im talking about. Saudi Arabia also has presence in Shamsi military base. Anyway you are entitled to your opinion let's keep it civil here. Conspiracy theories have no place in this discussion like Saudi Arabia being an enemy of all Muslim nations, striking deals with russia in return to other political issues, etc.. is just hilarious.

I am totally against any sort of military intervention anywhere. - However, Pakistan needs to provide help to Saudi Arabia, in training and organization of their armed forces.

I would like our Saudi friends to understand that, if Pakistan supports Saudi Arabia in any future conflict, it also needs to support Pakistan in any future conflict. It is NOT about give and take , its about 'how real relationships work'. I personally want to scrap the Pakistan and Saudi Navies. Ideally, we should have a joint naval command with rotating command structure to establish and maintain a 'blue water' navy, jointly operated by an integrated Pak-Saudi command structure.

If we are to become real allies than we need strong steps. We need to project power in the next 30 years, to protect our interests, fight piracy and maintain a naval balance of power in the gulf,arabian sea and Indian ocean. Pakistan cannot afford a battle group but together we can. Pakistan is building a submarine based nuclear deterrent, then we need to have an air craft carrier and 1 battle group to go along. It should suffice to serve our naval security demands. Instead of going alone, we should join forces. Had the great old man,King Faisal been alive today, we already would have a strategic pact and synchronized military forces, at least as far as the navy is concerned. He is dead and i miss him badly, he was a true blooded Muslim.

@Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Arabian Knight @al-Hasani @Mosamania

I wholeheartedly support this joint approach. Will the joint navy be open to other Muslim countries who may be interested to join later?

These are kind of projects that will become feasible if we support a common standard and specification for OIC member countries:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/273947-oic-military-industrial-complex-oicmic.html

The entire Muslim world would rally at the cause if Mecca or Medina were ever threatened.
You can bet every penny in your pocket on that one.

Did I ever say no? In fact this is my next post :)

Makkah-medina will never be attacked. Muslims are doing a fine job of killing each other, if you are an enemy you would have to be pretty stupid to attack Makkah and have them united.

Ikhwan a fitnah, may Hasan Al Bannah never hear this? :)

They have a political struggle of 90 years behind them, you put them in the league of takfiris and Al-CIA-da? Morsi was elected by the peolpe not dropped from sky. General Sisi killed 5000 + of his own people that too during Ramadan and Sauds praised him for his loyalty.

To judge what the Saudi royal Family is doing or have done in the Past, you just got to have common sense & not speak with influential mind.

It makes me laugh when Senior members make emotional Posts.

To be fair to the Royal family, the citizens of SA are pretty much happy with them. End of the day its all about controlling a bunch of people be it through dictatorship, democracy, one family or whatever.

@ Topic is Ganja talking about his investments in Saudi or what!!!!!

:pakistan:

Thats not what I was referring to, you are getting off the road now throwing in so many things. I was referring to pakistan Non-home military bases. You clearly have no idea what Im talking about. Saudi Arabia also has presence in Shamsi military base. Anyway you are entitled to your opinion let's keep it civil here. Conspiracy theories have no place in this discussion like Saudi Arabia being an enemy of all Muslim nations, striking deals with russia in return to other political issues, etc.. is just hilarious.

I have not indulged in any conspiracy theory, what i stated is a FACT. Go and learn first then debate.

Its not Hilarious, it happened in June. Do you even read newspapers? No one called Saudi Arabia an enemy, its the Saud dynasty that has caused truoble due to their affiliation with Yanks and West.

Regarding military bases, yes they do have some in Shamsi and a couple others, same with Pakistan SSG near Hijaz.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom