What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

eventhough I am sunni, but I will say Iran is 100 times better then fat wahabhi state like saudi, at least Iran has dignity, saudis are slaves and worshipers of the west and unfortunately pakistan is a worshiper of saudis

Dude, my best wishes are also with you guys..... Mecca & Medina will be protected at all costs, if necessary even at the cost of my life..... you don't get me why I'm pissed..... I am angry at the policies of your government where religion is whored out @ politics..... that is where you and I differ......

Well,

I don't appreciate dragging Pakistan in the middle of this, but you also need to realize that some of our Pakistani bros take it too personally.

eventhough I am sunni, but I will say Iran is 100 times better then fat wahabhi state like saudi, at least Iran has dignity, saudis are slaves and worshipers of the west and unfortunately pakistan is a worshiper of saudis

Fine. Go and hug them :lol:

[MENTION=136877]Armstrong[/MENTION] [MENTION=23101]Desert Fox[/MENTION]

What are your opinions on improving ties with Iran provided they had a nationalistic government instead of a religious one, & weren't kind off isolated as they are at the moment?

Personally, I would like having very close ties to Iran if the scenario were such as I have described above. I have Iranian friends & they are really nice people, most of them aren't even religious from what I have observed. Besides, we have greater historical, cultural, ethnic, & linguistic ties with them than we have with any other Arab nation. Of course I am not implying that we choose sides in the Iranian & Arab rivalry, it's best that we avoid interfering in that matter as long as it's of no concern to us.

Bro, You guys need to distance yourselves from this drama as much as possible.

A word of caution, i talk with evidence but not in thin air, so please think before you quote me on this topic next time. I have read more history and global politics than many on this page.

@Armstrong @Desert Fox

What are your opinions on improving ties with Iran provided they had a nationalistic government instead of a religious one, & weren't kind off isolated as they are at the moment?

Personally, I would like having very close ties to Iran if the scenario were such as I have described above. I have Iranian friends & they are really nice people, most of them aren't even religious from what I have observed. Besides, we have greater historical, cultural, ethnic, & linguistic ties with them than we have with any other Arab nation. Of course I am not implying that we choose sides in the Iranian & Arab rivalry, it's best that we avoid interfering in that matter as long as it's of no concern to us.

Peace Within & Peace Without - But I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket ever again; especially if that basket happens to be a Muslim Majority Country !

I trust Turkey, China & Sri Lanka but I dunno if I can trust most Muslim Countries out there !

Last edited by a moderator:
A word of caution, i talk with evidence but not in thin air, so please think before you quote me on this topic next time. I have read more history and global politics than many on this page.

You still didn't respond to my last post, you threw some words which you weren't able to back up so far.

I am totally against any sort of military intervention anywhere. - However, Pakistan needs to provide help to Saudi Arabia, in training and organization of their armed forces.

I would like our Saudi friends to understand that, if Pakistan supports Saudi Arabia in any future conflict, it also needs to support Pakistan in any future conflict. It is NOT about give and take , its about 'how real relationships work'. I personally want to scrap the Pakistan and Saudi Navies. Ideally, we should have a joint naval command with rotating command structure to establish and maintain a 'blue water' navy, jointly operated by an integrated Pak-Saudi command structure.

If we are to become real allies than we need strong steps. We need to project power in the next 30 years, to protect our interests, fight piracy and maintain a naval balance of power in the gulf,arabian sea and Indian ocean. Pakistan cannot afford a battle group but together we can. Pakistan is building a submarine based nuclear deterrent, then we need to have an air craft carrier and 1 battle group to go along. It should suffice to serve our naval security demands. Instead of going alone, we should join forces. Had the great old man,King Faisal been alive today, we already would have a strategic pact and synchronized military forces, at least as far as the navy is concerned. He is dead and i miss him badly, he was a true blooded Muslim.

@Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Arabian Knight @al-Hasani @Mosamania

:tup:

Totally off-topic and I apologize for that beforehand. But 7abibi do you know why the Yemeni military thread was closed? Wanted to post some more pictures and videos.:coffee:

Yemen the forgotten jewel of the Arab world is apparently not fashionable enough.:cry:

I didn't rebuke your stance, what I'm saying is that you'd better keep distance and all.

Was a bit of advice :)

@Jungibaaz

5-10% ? Shias make about 20% of Pakistan so start from there

True. But my friend, I have to disagree.

Not all the Shia population will support Iran over Saudi, in fact a great deal of them will feel neutral.
Not everyone thinks Sunni-Shia in Pakistan, at least I hope that is the case.

I didn't rebuke your stance, what I'm saying is that you'd better keep distance and all.

Was a bit of advice :)

i respect your advice and take it in a friendly manner, but you take mine and stay away from "Saud" regime, they will use you and send you to the trash can. They DO NOT represent Islam, they have a dirty plan for Muslim world, to align us with their Western masters since the end of Caliphate. If you have a doubt, spare some time and go to a nearby jail, you will find hundreds of muslims there only because they refused to bow to the Saud monarchy.

I agree with the sentiment, with Pakistan on the east and Egypt on the West , both countries play an important role in the security of the Kingdom that holds Muslims 2 most holiest sites
the security and integrity of these countries is paramount to the security of KSA & vice versa and this is why both countries hold very strong and special relations with the Saudi kings of the past and present no matter who is ruling Pakistan or Egypt.

the current fitna of Al Qaeda, TTP and Al Akhwan is a threat to the integrity of all 3 countries hence the need for further cooperation and understanding to deal with these elements that have caused so much death and destruction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom