What's new

SAUDI PRINCE CLAIMS KINGDOM CAN DESTROY IRAN IN 8 HOURS

so did the attack come from Iran, Iraq or Yemen
What do you expect.....yemenis are saying they've done....but as saudis wanna save their face,are saying Iran did it......and at the end US who want to steal money from filthy rich arab regims(as khamenei named them)says that Iran is responsible and here is the evidence for my word,selling patriot to bahrain.....as a prewritten scenario......there will be more demand for patriot....bargain hunters are coming.....saudi,uae kuwait

Lol those even can't protect them from sandal wearing khat chewing Houthis.

they just saw its performance against Iranian weapons that are at least 15 years old in SA, one would only think why ?? i mean why?? what are they thinking? its good if they want to fight i don't know Russia or China but not Iran.

so did the attack come from Iran, Iraq or Yemen

no one knows yet

Are there fake equipments US sold Arabians?

Iran IRGC chief Major Gen. Salami: "If any country wants to attack the Islamic Republic, it will see its territory turn into the conflict's main battlefield. We'll never let any war be dragged into Iran. We will continue until the end."

What a fucking joke the Saudis are... I don't have it in me the ability to even laugh at their blatant incompetence. This nation is a cruel joke way beyond words which can't even begin to describe it. It's like an obscure art house painting that a newly graduated Liberal arts student barfed onto a fresh canvas, you can't really give it an adjective or description so you kinda just go bleh........

All I will say is this.

If the Saudis feel really lucky, let em' have it. It is crystal clear that United States, Israel and Saudi Arabia want a conflict/war. So then, let them get what they want in spades, surely they will be the last one smiling....right guys? :disagree:

Hi , Frenches , What I see I can't believe my eyes , can you imagine what they are saying.
SAUDI PRINCE CLAIMS KINGDOM CAN DESTROY IRAN IN 8 HOURS

في٨ ساعات"
طبعا هذا مقطع من عامان
أي قبل طائرات ال ف١٥ اس اي وقبل شراء وتطوير منظومات الدفاع الجوي والقوات البحرية والبرية والجوية بصواريخ متطورة ومتقدمة.
وما خفي اعظم..
لا توجد اي قوة في العالم تستطيع ان تقف في وجه وحدتنا وعزمنا ونهضتنا والحمدلله.. pic.twitter.com/dn2WZx3OTB

— عبدالله بن سلطان بن ناصر آل سعود (@ASNA_20) September 4, 2019

Saudi Arabia barely has any chances to achieve a military victory in the ongoing conflict in Yemen. However, its leaders are already dreaming about the victory over Iran.

On September 4, Prince Abdullah bin Sultan bin Nasser Al-Saud released a promot video of the country’s air force and claimed that Saudi Arabia will defeat Iran in 8 hours in the event of a conflict.

But the real enemy is the one, which is selling weapons to both the parties. An enemy that engineered both Irani revolution and Saudi Wahabi revolution. An enemy that divided all Muslim world with knife in hand. An enemy, that never let's any single party to gain upper hand. An enemy that trains your leaders, takes care of the wealth, and always opens doors for your traitors.
Both saudia and Iran, beware, your friends are your enemies (both Russia and USA).

Time runs differently on the Wahhabi planet... :)
Bizzaro-world.jpg

Planet Wahabi.......

Back
Top Bottom