What's new

SAUDI PRINCE CLAIMS KINGDOM CAN DESTROY IRAN IN 8 HOURS

Tell me, how will Khalij home in on the target using seeker if it has no powered flight at the end stage? That is my point
Newton have a law governing inertia

Khalij Fars doesn't leave the atmosphere and hence i don't see how it travels at 7 Mach. Such high speed is unsustainable in atmosphere due to high air drag
The exact way HGV do that. By the way fateh family of missiles leave the dense area of atmosphere and do most of their flight in the border of atmosphere and the vacume beyond that.

I go along with the first video but about the second.....i intensively dismiss it,cuz Iran ain't occupied anywhere and also the issue of occupation was claimed by abudhabi not Dubai......so all in all i'm not for it

There is no problem with both vids, as it is them who are talking and claiming this. They think that iran has occupied their islands, but reality is something else, their country is actually a part of iran. So both vids are correct.

How is that destroy Iran in 8hrs going for this Prince of Arabia. lol :rofl:

A small band of houthis brings the Saudi economy to their knees.

This proves the Iranian strategy is the best, have as much Air Defense as possible, there is not such a thing as too much air defense.

Saudis are relying on crappy over priced Amerkkin made ADS, Saudis have grown fat and happy. Should have made peace with their good neighbors to stay fat and happy.

Never too late to break away from those who hate you, and I am referring to the zionist West. They hate the Saudis more than Iran.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom