What's new

SAUDI PRINCE CLAIMS KINGDOM CAN DESTROY IRAN IN 8 HOURS

It was a mistake from my side to call Khalij Fars as liquid fuel. I stand corrected about Khalij Fars being liquid fuel. It is solid fuel.

That however, doesn't change the fact that it is like an anti-ship styx missile. I don't see how it is a ballistic missile if it doesn't go in ballistic trajectory. It is also slow - 3Mach and has simple electro-optic seeker

The Styx is a Cruise missile and nothing like the Khalij-e-Fars missile. Avoid making stupid comments that only go to show how little you know what you are talking about!

The Styx is a Cruise missile and nothing like the Khalij-e-Fars missile. Avoid making stupid comments that only go to show how little you know what you are talking about!
Tell me, how come Khalij is a ballistic missile if it has seeker and homing program? Also, why is Khalij having just 3Mach speed? Indian Brahmos which is a cruise missile has that speed. No real ballistic missile has such low speed. Even SRBM have speeds in 6-7 Mach.

Tell me, how come Khalij is a ballistic missile if it has seeker and homing program? Also, why is Khalij having just 3Mach speed? Indian Brahmos which is a cruise missile has that speed. No real ballistic missile has such low speed. Even SRBM have speeds in 6-7 Mach.

First things first who told you that the Khalij e Fars has a top speed of Mach 3? A cruise missile has a level trajectory like a conventional aircraft usually low on the deck to prevent detection. Khalij e farse has a Ballistic trajectory and the fact that it has a seeker head does not negate this fact!

what a stupid logic.....suppose that there is an fighter which has speed of mach 3....regarding your stupid logic we can come to conclusion that it's cruise missile(why? cuz brahmos is cruising in that speed.....huh!)

LOL..... what part of Brahmos is exactly Indian?

You think if you call it Indian enough times people will believe you make it?!!! LOL

First things first who told you that the Khalij e Fars has a top speed of Mach 3? A cruise missile has a level trajectory like a conventional aircraft usually low on the deck to prevent detection. Khalij e farse has a Ballistic trajectory and the fact that it has a seeker head does not negate this fact!
Ballistic missile travels in ballistic trajectory. So, once fired, its end point is fixed. If it maneuvers to home in on target, it isn't ballistic trajectory.
LOL..... what part of Brahmos is exactly Indian?

You think if you call it Indian enough times people will believe you make it?!!! LOL
Don't worry. India has indigenised the seeker, fuel, body, radome,booster and can even indigenise engine if not for Russian JV. India is indigenising Brahmos NG which is already in prototype stage and has been displayed several times. Brahmos NG will be half the weight of Brahmos and 100% Indian from beginning.
what a stupid logic.....suppose that there is an fighter which has speed of mach 3....regarding your stupid logic we can come to conclusion that it's cruise missile(why? cuz brahmos is cruising in that speed.....huh!)
It is not just the mach 3 speed but also the fact that the missile is slow in order to be able to maneuver and home-in on the target. So, Khalij can't be a ballistic missile

Ballistic missile travels in ballistic trajectory. So, once fired, its end point is fixed. If it maneuvers to home in on target, it isn't ballistic trajectory.

Don't worry. India has indigenised the seeker, fuel, body, radome,booster and can even indigenise engine if not for Russian JV. India is indigenising Brahmos NG which is already in prototype stage and has been displayed several times. Brahmos NG will be half the weight of Brahmos and 100% Indian from beginning.

It is not just the mach 3 speed but also the fact that the missile is slow in order to be able to maneuver and home-in on the target. So, Khalij can't be a ballistic missile
You remind me some absurds in 21th century who claim that earth is flat......

You remind me some absurds in 21th century who claim that earth is flat......
Telling factual details about accuracy or inaccuracy of Iranian missiles is not flat earth theory. It is a fact that Iran doesn't even have basic semiconductor technology. Iran can't make even 1um chipset. If you are denying it without giving proper substantiation, then it is you who is claiming flat earth

Which cruise missile would go straight up like this.
And this mach 3 speed you keep mentioning is it's old speed, the missile has been upgraded and has a range of 700km now and a much higher speed, so you should learn that wikipedia isnt a good source of information, but even in wikipedia it says that it's a ballistic missile, so I dont understand whether you're a brain dead or just trolling.
Guys, this guy doesnt want to understand simple stuff, they say that you cant make someone understand something when he is faking that he doesnt know that thing. So he is probably trolling and wasting our time, just ignore him.

This is just about the dumbest thing I've read on this entire site. Just because a ballistic missile is guided in its terminal phase does not mean that it stops having a Ballistic trajectory. By your account Iran's Emad Missile and the Russian Iskander Missiles are "cruise Missiles" as well. LOL!!!

Which cruise missile would go straight up like this.
And this mach 3 speed you keep mentioning is it's old speed, the missile has been upgraded and has a range of 700km now and a much higher speed, so you should learn that wikipedia isnt a good source of information, but even in wikipedia it says that it's a ballistic missile, so I dont understand whether you're a brain dead or just trolling.
Guys, this guy doesnt want to understand simple stuff, they say that you cant make someone understand something when he is faking that he doesnt know that thing. So he is probably trolling and wasting our time, just ignore him.
The correct term is "quasi-ballistic missile". This is because the missile can maneuver. I am talking of the version of Khalij which was used to strike ISIS targets. It was observed to have maximum speed of 3Mach then.

I understand what it is because Indian Prithvi-3 missile is also a quasi-ballistic missile which has maneuverable trajectory.

This is just about the dumbest thing I've read on this entire site. Just because a ballistic missile is guided in its terminal phase does not mean that it stops having a Ballistic trajectory. By your account Iran's Emad Missile and the Russian Iskander Missiles are "cruise Missiles" as well. LOL!!!
Just look at your video and see how the missile immediately turns sideways. Also, the missile is not vertically launched. I jave not seen any ballistic missile which is not vertically launched or that turns sideways that soon after launch.
Khalij doesn't just do evasive maneuver but hits the target by using seeker. This means it homes in on the target. This is clearly not a ballistic missile. Just because it is solid fuel doesn't mean it is ballistic missile.

US Pershing II had terrain matching radar so it was not BM too??
Pershing was a quasi-ballistic missile. So is Khalij missile quasi-ballistic missile

The correct term is "quasi-ballistic missile". This is because the missile can maneuver. I am talking of the version of Khalij which was used to strike ISIS targets. It was observed to have maximum speed of 3Mach then.

I understand what it is because Indian Prithvi-3 missile is also a quasi-ballistic missile which has maneuverable trajectory.

Just look at your video and see how the missile immediately turns sideways. Also, the missile is not vertically launched. I jave not seen any ballistic missile which is not vertically launched or that turns sideways that soon after launch.
Khalij doesn't just do evasive maneuver but hits the target by using seeker. This means it homes in on the target. This is clearly not a ballistic missile. Just because it is solid fuel doesn't mean it is ballistic missile.

Pershing was a quasi-ballistic missile. So is Khalij missile quasi-ballistic missile

It shows the trajectory

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom