What's new

Saudi Arabia slaps Russia in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Desert Fox dude. You sure do live in your own fantasy world don't you?? First there is no such a thing as "Wahabis" That is just you and your kind's invention. Second of all I wonder who is responsible for this Terrorism in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Or was Saudi Arabia committing terrorist attacks in its own soil?? Maybe they did in your own fantasy world.

First of all MOSA, i will not reply to your silly rant unless you first reply to my posts in a constructive manner rather than resorting to personal attacks. You have been trolling frequently lately and resorting to personal attacks against me with false accusations, now its time to man up.

Reply to these posts constructively:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...ays-balkan-anatolia-arabia-4.html#post2623932

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...ays-balkan-anatolia-arabia-5.html#post2624427

Secondly, what the hell is this and what is its meaning?:

King Abdullah told Medvedev that Saudi Arabia “will never abandon its religious and moral obligations toward what’s happening.”

I still don't know what's happening in Syria and so I will not take any sides.
On the surface, looks like a Shia minority-led Assad govt. is ruling a majority Sunni population. And that appeals to the so-called Sunnis to topple Assad. Add in the power of the West--both in media and in supporting the 'rebels'--as well as the so-called Sunni world's leaders like KSA and we have the Syrian govt. on the chopping block. Add in the almost itchy fingers to shoot Iran AFTER breaking away Syria from the Iranian-alliance (the 2006 Hizbollah-Israel war was a very significant historic event) then it explains as to why Assad is being targeted like this. This is no genuine concerns for the 'human rights' from so many countries!

So far I am clear. At least in my own head.

But what should happen? I think Assad should leave power. His days are numbered. I don't think he is anymore ruthless than all others who would put down armed rebels against any govt. But Assad cannot survive the global media-led Hitlerization of his name. Russia cannot save him. So Assad and his close associates should leave to someplace like Russia. His govt. has very little chance of surviving when what's being stacked against him. The 'rebels' can be dealt with if they were alone. Plenty of countries have done that. Closer to the region, Pakistan did in the 1970's against the Baloch. India doing it in Indian-held Kashmir. But rebels with powerful allies like KSA-led Arabs, the West, and Turkey are far too powerful in the long run. So why cause more bloodshed.

Now, to those who call themselves 'Muslims' here and/or care for the Palestinians: Assad, through Hezbollah, washed-way years of stigma from the Arabs face in 2006. But Assad could not part with the Golan Heights and hence could not make peace with Israel. After he is gone, the most powerful, practical pro-Palestinian entity will be removed from the region. Who is to replace him? I don't know. May be some Western-puppets? May be Al-Qaida. I don't know. To the Pakistanis: Toppling Assad is probably a pprelude to attack Iran. Then Pakistan after a 'friendly' regime, if possible, gets hold in Teheran.

I see no slap in the face just some 'king' that leaches off the people of Saudi Arabia ranting about morals and religion. Last I checked the Saudi royal family had no morals. Did not one of the princes get arrested for killing his gay lover servant in the UK. There are your morals.

I see no slap in the face just some 'king' that leaches off the people of Saudi Arabia ranting about morals and religion. Last I checked the Saudi royal family had no morals. Did not one of the princes get arrested for killing his gay lover servant in the UK. There are your morals.

I'm also puzzled as to what those so called Saudi "religious and moral obligations" are and why they were absent in so many other places.

To the Pakistanis: Toppling Assad is probably a pprelude to attack Iran. Then Pakistan after a 'friendly' regime, if possible, gets hold in Teheran.[/B]

Today Saudis are playing their part in weakening of Israels only adversaries in the region, i wouldn't be surprised if they turn on Pakistan tomorrow after their done with Syria and Iran.

I'm also puzzled as to what those so called Saudi "religious and moral obligations" are and why they were absent in so many other places.

When you leach and suck money from common Saudi citizens and indulge in billions dollar spending sprees on luxury 747’s, mansions, and fleets of cars that cost more than homes than who is to challenge you? You can make laws that condemn homosexuals to death but still have homosexuals in the royal family. You can talk about morals but still deprive women of their basic rights such as allowing them to drive vehicles.

When you leach and suck money from common Saudi citizens and indulge in billions dollar spending sprees on luxury 747’s, mansions, and fleets of cars that cost more than homes than who is to challenge you? You can make laws that condemn homosexuals to death but still have homosexuals in the royal family. You can talk about morals but still deprive women of their basic rights such as allowing them to drive vehicles.
And that is the Saudi "royal" family. They fund extremist organizations to further their goals in other countries/regions while their princes and princesses indulge in not so Islamic behavior, talk about hypocrisy and double standards.

Hey i don't have any problem with their personal lives as much as i do with their hypocrisy and double standards, they ruin other countries by sticking their noses in their internal affairs, spread a hardcore extremist version of Islam in those countries through extremist proxies, allow foreign powers foothold in the region to further destabilize and incite violence in the region, and forcefully suppress people's freedom (as was the case in Bahrain).

I only wish King Abdullah displayed his religious and moral obligations to help the oppressed to the Bahraini's, it's really hard to see how he thinks anyone can take him seriously.

The situation in Bahrain is nothing like the situation in Syria, the two scenarios are not comparable at all.

Saudis want to install their tinpot dictator and oppressive government all over the middle east yet the fat shaikhs can't do sh!t about Israel and genocide of Palestinians.

The situation in Syria is far worse than ever was in Israel.

And the interesting part is that in 2006 Israel-Hezbollah war,Saudi Arabia not only didn't supported Hezbollah,but criticized them for fighting Israel.Why?Just because they are Shias and supported by Iran.Now suddenly in Syria,KSA felt that there something called humanity.That's really funny.

Where has Iran's humanity gone in Syria?

But Chechnya is not Iran's responsibility
Neither is Gaza, but Iran is shoving its long nose here all the time. Secondly even if if its not ur reponsibility at least u should not take them as allies and hug with them.

Just like how Turkey can be in NATO and assist in occupation of Afghanistan
Turkey does not claim to be Islamic country unlike Iran.

just like how Saudi Arabia can support Wahabi terrorism
They dont. Terror support is Iranian thing.

The U.S. would not have done so if there wasn't any mounting international pressure
US perfectly could ignore it. Yet they protected Muslims. And u hate USA.

Just as all Palestinians refugees should be allowed back into their homes, but wait Israelis are now living there after bulldozing their homes.
Number of Muslims in Palestine today is 3 times bigger than it was in 1948, while karabakh was cleansed from Muslims. Secondly in case of Karabakh Iran can easily return Muslim refugees if it wanted to. But they dont do. Because they are most hypocrite regime in human history.

No it doesn't, Saudi and its allies are responsible for the biggest mass murder of Muslims.
No. Actually Iraq offered cease fire to Iran all the time, but Iran refused.

Firstly, Muslims are not a ethnicity, they are followers of Islam. Secondly, you need to make up your mind as to which one killed the most (even though i already know its nothing but propaganda).
How does it change the fact that Muslims were cleansed from Karabakh?

Just like how Israel was built on the religious excuse that 5 thousand years ago Jews lived in Palestine therefore they deserve their land back, right?
Jewish state is not religious. Jews always lived in this land.

Then it should stop pretending to be one.
It does not.

Yes. Iran was first who introduced suicide terror against civilians. Other things are details. If u kill civilians by plane or truck loaded with explosives - its changes nothing. Iranians teached Al Qaeda suicide terror.

Against me? You're the one supporting the Wahabi cause of overthrowing stable governments and turning stable Muslim countries into Terrorist sanctuaries, you're the one championing al-caeeda's cause, not me so get that straight!
First of all, main opponents of Assad are simple poor civilians, who are tired from 40 years old brutal dictatorship and Muslim Brotherhood. Branding all of them Al Qaeda makes u a pathetic demagogue and liar.
Secondly I dont take any side in this conflict, I just expose your hypocricy and demagogy.

Again, Hitler/Stalin and what we are discussing are two completely different things, i don't want to derail what we are already discussing by diverting the topic to WW2 so lets not go there.
I just showed how stupid and pathetic is ur argument.

They were all killed obviously, and now the leftover Ghaddafi supporters are probably being tortured and beheaded by your beloved al-caeeda "peaceful protesters".
Yep populationloved him but mighty al qaeda overthrew him. What a joke.

Its different because they're not doing this:
Hugging like lovers is worse than holding hands for me.

Yes he was, due to Bush's unjustified invasion and occupation of Iraq more than 1 million Iraqis have been dead, on top of that the number of Iraqis who died during the American imposed sanctions on Iraq before the invasion in 2003.
There is no any milliuon dead, spare me that nonsense. Iran largely reponsible supporting terrorists groups in Iraq.

When you give back those millions of displaced Palestinians their land then you can bring this issue up, otherwise you are only making yourself look like a hypocrite for posting this. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones (fits you very well).
I already answered this: today in Palestine live 5 million Muslims, more than ever in history. Karabakh on the other hand was cleansed. Iran can return them but does not do it.

They left most probably due to escalating violence, would you want to live in a place where bullets would fly past your head everyday? I do feel sad for them and hope that U.N. can work a way out of the unfortunate situation these people are in.
LOL, now u also justify ethnic cleansing of Muslims. What a pathetic joke u are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom