What's new

Saudi Arabia slaps Russia in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about them? the government there has controll of media. it shows what it wants and not show the truth, welcome to a dictatorship! :victory:

you need to watch videos in youtube to get some info, because that butcher assad never lets the truth come out.

When he said "what about these people" I wanted to show him all the videos of the children killed by Assad's artillery shelling but I think he already saw it but doesn't care.

41315.jpg

41320.jpg

Syria_iran_flags.jpg

41321.jpg

what about this people?
Those were forced to get out for pro-government demonstrations , I have videos and a copy of formal letter from Syrian intelligence to all government Institutions employees and their families forcing them to participate in these demonstrations under the threat of punishment to people who refuse to. I am going to search the videos and formal letters.

Not to save Muslims, if you think they did it for Muslims then your living in the twilight zone.
Fact they did it. Serbia was cleansing Muslims and USA stopped it. What did Iran? - it was helping Armenia to clean Muslims from Karabakh.

So your saying al-caiada are good people? Nice, keep showing your sympathy for terrorists, it only prove my point.
I did not say that. They are not biggest murderers unlike Saddam.

So one bad justifies another?? Is that what you are trying to say? Are you implying that Osama was a good guy for what he did on 9/11 because Iran is a ""greater" evil? Shame on terrorist sympathizers like yourself. and when was the last time Iranians crashed planes into buildings full of innocent people?
No, but Iran is the source of suicide terror. Al Qaeda learned it from Iranians.

Lolz, the propagandists giving me a fatwa on propaganda, you Wahabi supporters sure are hypocrites.

Here you go mr Wahabi alcaeeda sympathizer:
I know your links. But thats typical demagogy tool. If Al Qaeda opposed Qaddafi, say that everyone who is against him are Al Qaeda.

Hitler and Stalin fought each other. Does that mean that everyone who against Hitler is Stalinist and everyone who is against Stalin is Nazi?

And also u call me Wahabbi just because I am against current regime in Iran and their crazy Syria satellite.

rabbani20111223103453310.jpg

Meanwhile in Karabakh mosque:

480982-agdam-mosque-3-0.1330085963.jpg

-----------------------------------------

640x392_68822_168831.jpg

Meanwhile in Darfur:

2004_Darfur_Sudan.jpg

While Iran is hugging with Bashir, US helps:

Food-aid-USAID-south-sudan-conflict-refugees-oil-foreign-aid2.jpg

When he said "what about these people" I wanted to show him all the videos of the children killed by Assad's artillery shelling but I think he already saw it but doesn't care.

oh dude come on now... we all now that those children are terrorists who want nothing but a pure al qaida ruled Syria!

better try something else, wahabi zionist lover! :fie:

Fact they did it.
Fact is they didn't. Where were they in Chechnya?

Serbia was cleansing Muslims and USA stopped it.
Russia was cleansing Chechens, where was USA?

What did Iran? - it was helping Armenia to clean Muslims from Karabakh.
Really? Were Iranian troops on the ground killing Azeris the way USA put boots on the ground in Iraq war 1 and Iraq war 2 for its ally Saudi Arabia?? I doubt it.

Secondly, Armenian-Azeri conflict has more to do with ethnicity rather than religion, i personally knew Armenians in New York, they had no hate for me, on the other hand they despised Turks and Azeris due to the Armenian genocide.

I did not say that.
But you implied it.

They are not biggest murderers unlike Saddam.

Jeez, i wonder where this thought was when this was taking place:

rummy-and-sadam.jpg

Are you implying that Americans are that mentally slow and retarded that they didn't know Saddam committed all of those crimes against humanity until 2003?

No, but Iran is the source of suicide terror.
Look who's talking, the al-caeeeda supporters.

Al Qaeda learned it from Iranians.
So Iranians taught them to fly planes into buildings? And weren't all of those guys Saudi Wahabis? So where does Iran come into the picture?

A BIG LOL at your attempt to associate Iran with Saudi Wahabi Terrorist Organization al-caeeeda.

I know your links.
No you don't.

But thats typical demagogy tool.
No it isn't, its facts that you are desperately and miserably trying to ignore.

If Al Qaeda opposed Qaddafi, say that everyone who is against him are Al Qaeda.
You're not getting the point or you're just purposely ignoring it, those fighters had heavy influence of Wahabi al-caeeda who moved in from Iraq and Afghanistan to get training and weapons from NATO, if you have proof stating otherwise then bring it up, or else stop making desperate attempts to hide facts.

Hitler and Stalin fought each other. Does that mean that everyone who against Hitler is Stalinist and everyone who is against Stalin is Nazi?
Unnecessary for you to bring them into the topic, keep the thread on topic. We are discussing a extremist terrorist organization with whom you for some reason sympathize with, not surprising considering terrorists will sympathize with their kind.

And also u call me Wahabbi just because I am against current regime in Iran and their crazy Syria satellite.
They are hell bent on turning stable countries into Afghanistan and Somalia, and you are here championing their terrorist cause.

You sympathize with a wahabi terrorist organization and their cause to behead or blow up anyone, including mosques, hospitals, market places, as well as schools full of girls, nice keep up exposing yourself further more.

I don't see them kissing or holding hands in so many places like Saudi Abdullah and Bush.

Meanwhile in Karabakh mosque:

Here's a mosque in Armenia, i don't see any pigs there:

Bluemosqueyerev.jpg

King Abdullah told Medvedev that Saudi Arabia “will never abandon its religious and moral obligations toward what’s happening.”

13_kiss_bush-arab_1302_430xx.jpg

Meanwhile in Palestine:

warning- graphic

Fact is they didn't. Where were they in Chechnya?

Russia was cleansing Chechens, where was USA?
You mean best friend of Syria and Iran was slaughtering and cleansing Chechens? USA cant atack nuclear power.

Really? Were Iranian troops on the ground killing Azeris the way USA put boots on the ground in Iraq war 1 and Iraq war 2 for its ally Saudi Arabia?? I doubt it.
Armenia is blockaded. Without supplies from Iran it wont last. Iran is directly responsible for largest etnnic cleansing of Muslims in Modern History.

Secondly, Armenian-Azeri conflict has more to do with ethnicity rather than religion, i personally knew Armenians in New York, they had no hate for me, on the other hand they despised Turks and Azeris due to the Armenian genocide.
Religion is always a tool.

Are you implying that Americans are that mentally slow and retarded that they didn't know Saddam committed all of those crimes against humanity until 2003?
Better later than never.

So Iranians taught them to fly planes into buildings? And weren't all of those guys Saudi Wahabis? So where does Iran come into the picture?
Iranians invented suicide terror attacks. Thats fact.

No it isn't, its facts that you are desperately and miserably trying to ignore.
Only one who desperate is you, since u use cheap demagogy methods. U remind me Qaddafi who was talking that "people love me. all against me are Al qaeda".

I don't see them kissing or holding hands in so many places like Saudi Abdullah and Bush.
I see them hugging.

Here's a mosque in Armenia, i don't see any pigs there:
Thats another mosque. Nearly million Muslims were cleansed. Your protection is pathetic.

Meanwhile in Palestine:
Infant mortality rate:

Gaza Strip 16.55 deaths/1,000 live births
Iran 41.11 deaths/1,000 live births
Pakistan 61.27 deaths/1,000 live births

If Iran was not supporting terrorists here, there would be peace here long time ago.

Those were forced to get out for pro-government demonstrations , I have videos and a copy of formal letter from Syrian intelligence to all government Institutions employees and their families forcing them to participate in these demonstrations under the threat of punishment to people who refuse to. I am going to search the videos and formal letters.
Oh come one,again this BS coming from you guys.All those fake letters and evidences.They were forced to get in to streets to supports Assad? k i say good job Assad,how easy you can take people to streets to support you.

You mean best friend of Syria and Iran was slaughtering and cleansing Chechens?
Syria and Iran don't poke their noses in the affairs of countries more than 10,000km halfway across the world from them , unlike USA. Secondly, Chechnya was and still is Russia's internal matter, so why would Syria and Iran poke their noses (unlike Saudi and USA/Israel)?

Thirdly, since USA has the audacity to stick its nose in Libya's and now Syria's internal issue then where was it when Russians were suppressing Chechens? Where was "no fly zone" over Russia.

USA cant atack nuclear power.
Thank you for confirming that USA/NATO only pick on weak and defenseless countries and not countries their own size.

Armenia is blockaded. Without supplies from Iran it wont last.
In other words you want Armenian people to starve to death and you blame Iran for saving the lives of millions of Armenians by giving them food supply.

Iran is directly responsible for largest etnnic cleansing of Muslims in Modern History.
I don't get it, first you said it was Saddam who killed so many Muslims in history, and now you're accusing Iran of ethnic cleansing of Muslims? Who's next on your list of propaganda? Let me know beforehand.

Religion is always a tool.
Saudi Salafi terrorist organization al-caeeda (with whom you sympathize with) has been using religion as a tool to further Saudi Arabia's Salafi goals in the region. Saudi Arabia sure knows how to use this tool to its own advantage.

Better later than never.
Sorry, but that logic doesn't apply in this regards, so after Saddam gassed thousands of Kurds and Iranians and USA didn't act against him when he committed the atrocities but after 15-18 years they all of a sudden wake up and decide to invade Iraq and punish Saddam.

Iranians invented suicide terror attacks. Thats fact.
Let me know when was the last time they (Iranians) flew planes into buildings, blew up Mosques, blew up Hospitals, blew up Market places, blew up girls Schools, and beheaded Christians, Jews, Hindus, or any non-Muslim.

Only one who desperate is you, since u use cheap demagogy methods.
No, why would i be desperate? Am i the one supporting a Salafi terrorist organizations cause who blew up schools, hospitals, market places, flew planes into buildings, and now turned Libya into another Somalia while they are now on their way to turning Syria into Afghanistan (that is until the Russians and Chinese stepped in, thank God).

TRIPOLI, Libya — Libya’s leader acknowledged Tuesday that his transitional government is powerless to control militias that are refusing to lay down their arms after ousting Moammar Gadhafi as it struggles to impose control over the oil-rich North African nation.

Abdul-Jalil said the governing National Transitional Council has made mistakes, but he also criticized former rebels who have formed powerful militias and local governments that have emerged as rivals to the Tripoli-based central government that assumed power after Gadhafi was ousted.
AP Interview: Libyan leader acknowledges government is powerless to control militias - The Washington Post

Caught on video: The horrifying proof that Libya's freedom fighters have turned into brutal torturers-dailymail.co.uk

Libya: Al Qaeda flag flown above Benghazi courthouse
The black flag of Al Qaeda has been spotted flying over a public building in Libya, raising concerns that the country could lurch towards Muslim extremism.
Al-Qaeda-flag_2042442c.jpg
Libya: Al Qaeda flag flown above Benghazi courthouse-Telegraph.co.uk

Thank you NATO and Wahabi Terrorism Sympathizers for turning Libya into another Somalia

U remind me Qaddafi who was talking that "people love me. all against me are Al qaeda".
And boy was he right.

I see them hugging.
But not like this:

bush-saudi-hand-holding-2.jpg

BushKingAbdullahHoldingHands.jpg

Bush-King-Abdullah16may08.jpg

ap_bush_abdullah_080114_main.jpg

islamist1-1_1.jpg

prince-bandar-bush-george-w-condi-rice-illuminati-king-abdullah-kissing-holding-hands-gay-freemason-aspen-colorado-illegal-princess-diana-murder-denver-airport-koch-brothers-carlyle-group-saudi-arabia-house-property-buying-up-crime.jpg

080624_abdullah.jpg

Thats another mosque.
I know it is, and there are no pigs in there.

Nearly million Muslims were cleansed.
Proof?

Your protection is pathetic.
Your support and sympathy for the cause of a global terrorist outfit is pathetic.

Infant mortality rate:

Gaza Strip 16.55 deaths/1,000 live births
Iran 41.11 deaths/1,000 live births
Pakistan 61.27 deaths/1,000 live births
Doesn't change the fact that there are continuous illegal Israeli settlements on Palestinian land or that Palestinians despise Israeli occupation of their territory (West bank, Gaza).

If Iran was not supporting terrorists here, there would be peace here long time ago.
Wait, you got it wrong, here allow me to fix it for you:

If NATO/Saudi Arabia/Israel were not supporting Wahabi Al-caeeeda terrorists here, there would be peace here long time ago.

Man Desert Fox dude. You sure do live in your own fantasy world don't you?? First there is no such a thing as "Wahabis" That is just you and your kind's invention. Second of all I wonder who is responsible for this Terrorism in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Or was Saudi Arabia committing terrorist attacks in its own soil?? Maybe they did in your own fantasy world.

Syria and Iran don't poke their noses in the affairs of countries more than 10,000km halfway across the world from them , unlike USA. Secondly, Chechnya was and still is Russia's internal matter, so why would Syria and Iran poke their noses (unlike Saudi and USA/Israel)?
Chechnya is not 10000 km away from Iran, you ignorant. And how can country which calls itself Islamic hug with people who ethnically clean Muslims?

Thank you for confirming that USA/NATO only pick on weak and defenseless countries and not countries their own size.
So you are sad that US stopped ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo? You are such a joke.

In other words you want Armenian people to starve to death and you blame Iran for saving the lives of millions of Armenians by giving them food supply.
Just ask them to return Muslim refugees. Its in Iran's hands. But Iran supports the biggest ethnic cleansing of Muslims in modern history.

I don't get it, first you said it was Saddam who killed so many Muslims in history, and now you're accusing Iran of ethnic cleansing of Muslims? Who's next on your list of propaganda? Let me know beforehand.
Saddam kiled many Muslims and Iran is responsible for ethnic cleansing of Muslims. Where is contradiction here?

Saudi Salafi terrorist organization al-caeeda (with whom you sympathize with) has been using religion as a tool to further Saudi Arabia's Salafi goals in the region. Saudi Arabia sure knows how to use this tool to its own advantage.
Everyone use religion as a tool. Thats what religions were invented for - to rule masses.

Sorry, but that logic doesn't apply in this regards, so after Saddam gassed thousands of Kurds and Iranians and USA didn't act against him when he committed the atrocities but after 15-18 years they all of a sudden wake up and decide to invade Iraq and punish Saddam.
USA is not superhero.

Let me know when was the last time they (Iranians) flew planes into buildings, blew up Mosques, blew up Hospitals, blew up Market places, blew up girls Schools, and beheaded Christians, Jews, Hindus, or any non-Muslim.
Iranians started suicide trend in 1981 when their man attacked Iraqi embassy in Lebanon, killing many civilians.

No, why would i be desperate?
Because u use stupid argument that everyone who is against u is salafi, wahabbi, al qaeda. If Hitler was against Stalin that does not mean that everyuone who against Stalin is Nazi. Understand?

And boy was he right.
So why loving people did not protect him?

But not like this:

How its different?

640x392_68822_168831.jpg

Bush was not genocide maker unlike Bashir.

Approximately 572,000 of the estimated 800,000 ethnic Azeris who fled during the Karabakhi offensives still live as internally displaced persons in Azerbaijan

Armenia

Your support and sympathy for the cause of a global terrorist outfit is pathetic.
Spare me of ur pathetic demagogy.

Doesn't change the fact that there are continuous illegal Israeli settlements on Palestinian land or that Palestinians despise Israeli occupation of their territory (West bank, Gaza).
In 1990 there were about 2 million Muslims in West Bank and Gaza. Today - 4.2 million.
In 1990 there were 800 K Muslims in Karabakh, today - nearly zero.

See the difference?

Why all this hating of King Abdoulla??? I find the man to be extremely smart - Look at the facts - yes he did join the US camp - Is wanting peace and choosing to not end up like Iraq or Afghanistan a stupid decision? Saudi Arabia under him has managed to have good relations with India and Pakistan at the same time - They can buy Russian weaponary (T 90s, Mi 35 etc) as well as American( F 15, black hawks) same time - for these same accomplishments Indian diplomats are held to be brilliant but why not this man??

Saudi Arabia's GDP has grown decently, their Per capita is extremely good - HDI is 0.77 - far better than either India or China.
No doubt some of you have your own reasons for hating him but he has done what is best for his people.

Chechnya is not 10000 km away from Iran, you ignorant.
But Chechnya is not Iran's responsibility, its USA's, the machoman of the world responsibility, why didn't USA impose no-fly-zone over Russia? Is it because USA and allies only know how to pick on weak countries?

And how can country which calls itself Islamic hug with people who ethnically clean Muslims?
Just like how Turkey can be in NATO and assist in occupation of Afghanistan, just like how Saudi Arabia can support Wahabi terrorism (responsible for the deaths of thousands of Muslims) while at the same time allow American troops bases on its soil to invade and then occupy Iraq.

So you are sad that US stopped ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo? You are such a joke.

The U.S. would not have done so if there wasn't any mounting international pressure, the U.S. only interfered militarily in 1995, 3 years after the Serbs had a free hand in brutally murdering, butchering, and raping Bosnians, just like the U.S. watched Saddam gas thousands of Kurds and Iranians and took action 18 years after so many people were already dead, so what use was it?

Just ask them to return Muslim refugees.
Just as all Palestinians refugees should be allowed back into their homes, but wait Israelis are now living there after bulldozing their homes.

Its in Iran's hands. But Iran supports the biggest ethnic cleansing of Muslims in modern history.
No it doesn't, Saudi and its allies are responsible for the biggest mass murder of Muslims.

Saddam kiled many Muslims and Iran is responsible for ethnic cleansing of Muslims. Where is contradiction here?
Firstly, Muslims are not a ethnicity, they are followers of Islam. Secondly, you need to make up your mind as to which one killed the most (even though i already know its nothing but propaganda).

Everyone use religion as a tool. Thats what religions were invented for - to rule masses.
Just like how Israel was built on the religious excuse that 5 thousand years ago Jews lived in Palestine therefore they deserve their land back, right?

USA is not superhero.
Then it should stop pretending to be one.

Iranians started suicide trend in 1981 when their man attacked Iraqi embassy in Lebanon, killing many civilians.
No!

1) Iran did not blow up hospitals

2) Iran did not blow up Mosques

3) Iran did not blow up Market places

4) Iran did not hijack planes and fly them into buildings

5) Iran did not blow up girls schools

If you prove my argument wrong by giving me an example of Iranians doing any of the above and i will believe you, otherwise you're making false accusations.

Because u use stupid argument that everyone who is against u is salafi, wahabbi, al qaeda.
Against me? You're the one supporting the Wahabi cause of overthrowing stable governments and turning stable Muslim countries into Terrorist sanctuaries, you're the one championing al-caeeda's cause, not me so get that straight!

I'm sure you yourself wouldn't want to live in a society where your female relatives would be forced to marry some foreign terrorist from Somalia and wear abayas/niqabs,burkas or where you would be beheaded/stoned for drinking from a Snapple bottle, or would you? Like for yourself what you would like for others!

If Hitler was against Stalin that does not mean that everyuone who against Stalin is Nazi. Understand?
Again, Hitler/Stalin and what we are discussing are two completely different things, i don't want to derail what we are already discussing by diverting the topic to WW2 so lets not go there.

So why loving people did not protect him?
They were all killed obviously, and now the leftover Ghaddafi supporters are probably being tortured and beheaded by your beloved al-caeeda "peaceful protesters".

How its different?
Its different because they're not doing this:

BushKingAbdullahHoldingHands.jpg

Bush-King-Abdullah16may08.jpg

ap_bush_abdullah_080114_main.jpg

islamist1-1_1.jpg

prince-bandar-bush-george-w-condi-rice-illuminati-king-abdullah-kissing-holding-hands-gay-freemason-aspen-colorado-illegal-princess-diana-murder-denver-airport-koch-brothers-carlyle-group-saudi-arabia-house-property-buying-up-crime.jpg

080624_abdullah.jpg

Bush was not genocide maker unlike Bashir.
Yes he was, due to Bush's unjustified invasion and occupation of Iraq more than 1 million Iraqis have been dead, on top of that the number of Iraqis who died during the American imposed sanctions on Iraq before the invasion in 2003.

Approximately 572,000 of the estimated 800,000 ethnic Azeris who fled during the Karabakhi offensives still live as internally displaced persons in Azerbaijan

Armenia
When you give back those millions of displaced Palestinians their land then you can bring this issue up, otherwise you are only making yourself look like a hypocrite for posting this. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones (fits you very well).

Spare me of ur pathetic demagogy.
And again, spare me of your support for al-caeeda wahabi terrorism.

In 1990 there were about 2 million Muslims in West Bank and Gaza. Today - 4.2 million.

4.2 million displaced living in UN camps because Israelis keep on settling on their land.

In 1990 there were 800 K Muslims in Karabakh, today - nearly zero.
They left most probably due to escalating violence, would you want to live in a place where bullets would fly past your head everyday? I do feel sad for them and hope that U.N. can work a way out of the unfortunate situation these people are in.

See the difference?
No difference. Same thing, different countries and people.

Why all this hating of King Abdoulla??? I find the man to be extremely smart - Look at the facts - yes he did join the US camp - Is wanting peace and choosing to not end up like Iraq or Afghanistan a stupid decision? Saudi Arabia under him has managed to have good relations with India and Pakistan at the same time - They can buy Russian weaponary (T 90s, Mi 35 etc) as well as American( F 15, black hawks) same time - for these same accomplishments Indian diplomats are held to be brilliant but why not this man??

Saudi Arabia's GDP has grown decently, their Per capita is extremely good - HDI is 0.77 - far better than either India or China.
No doubt some of you have your own reasons for hating him but he has done what is best for his people.

Agree with you .. King is one of the smartest person in international affairs , he made SA really strong country .. now a days they have good relation with every one and have strategic ties with most of the progressive nations. One more point to keep in mind that , despite fact that 9/11 attackers were Saudi and funding was from SA, he managed to not tarnish SA's reputation in international stage , he made sure ppl see SA with respect.. he started investing in emerging market and increase strategic reach of country ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom