What's new

Saudi Arabia slaps Russia in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is mind boggling to see these people are so stupid.

Consider the scripts that played out in Lybia

1) Gaddafi is attacking civilians with Air Force. These idiots bought this lie and said we need to save the Lybians. In comes Nato to bomb flying houses, bridges, cars, trucks.

2) The billions of dollars of Gaddafi amassed. He actually lived a humble life.

3) Lybia is in fractions with war lords runnin each one. Is this what you folks hoping to see again ?

4) Are the Lybians better off ?

The same script is now playing in Homs. SCARE THE WORLD THAT IF 'X' IS NOT DONE THEN WHY 'Y' & 'Z' ARE GONNA HAPPEN. Arab League observers said nothing like massacar going on. Those guys were withdrawn, and spat upon.

It seems like these posters can't be this stupid, they appear more like shills.

Bashar needs to go, but it should be a Syrian endeovor.

This is exactly what i pointed out in all of my posts on this thread (you can check) but these people are either too blind or to retarded to see the obvious truth.

This is exactly what i pointed out in all of my posts on this thread (you can check) but these people are either too blind or to retarded to see the obvious truth.

There is no love lost with Bashar, he needs to make arrangements to a more representative form of Govt.

His days are actually numbered either way.

lol, what's the matter? my words hurt you that bad?:lol:

Yes they do.

You're occupying their country, they will kick you and your NATO out of Afghanistan in 2014.

Lol, from your post you don't know jack sh!t about Afghanistan, even Soviets gave Afghan hospitals, schools, doctors to Afghans but they still ended up having their rear ends handed to them, and before the Soviet it was the British and they also got their rear ends handed to them.

What do you mean?

I'm not changing the subject, i'm only giving you and your kind a taste of their own medicine.

First of all, i'm a Sunni, secondly, i personally support a peaceful solution to the Azeri-Armenian conflict, i believe there should be a peaceful settlement to the issue, something you lot don't believe in.

I can say similar things about Turkey, but then this will just drag on and will be pointless.

They are all the same for Gods sake, if you support downfall of Assad then you should also support downfall of Saudi regime.

Saudi regime is hypocrite, they allowed foreign powers to instigate conflicts in this region, they betray their friends and no one should trust them.

So you like Mullah, that's nasty.

1) They don't there wasn't a single attack against Turkish soldiers in Afghanistan... When they were even killing reporters Turkish ones was never attacked because they were muslims...

2) You support for Islamic Republic of Iran means your support for mullahs.... Doesn't matter you are a shia or sunni... Armenia occupy Azeri land... By supporting Irans hypocritical backing of Armenia you are supporting Armenian occupying of Nagorno Karabakh...

3) Did Turkey ever claim to be defender of Islam and than gave weapons to Israel of US to butcher muslims? If I remember correctly, Iran was screaming its a's off about that and still supported Armenia and couldn't even meak about Chechens... Why I wonder.... I guess they aren't just hypocritical liars and they are just naive... Turkey send weapons and agents to Bosnia, Chechenia and Nagorno Karabakh...

4) I support downfall of Assad because she is killing her own people while Saudis are not... King Abdullah is quite loved in KSA by both liberals and conservitives...

5) KSA did not do anything more than Iran... Iran is the one initiated sec war between Sunnis and Shias in Iraq and caused more death than even US in Iraq... You are moaning about US killing of Iraqis while because of Iraq there was more death than even US...

6) Yep, I just love those hypocritical lying religion traders...

syria and bashar assad (if there has been anything called syria ever existed at all) are already gone !

We are going arounce circles. I'll just summarese.

1) You complain that Saudis hold hands with Americans. In same time you dont mind when Iran hugs with Sudanese mass rapers, Russian mass murderers and Armenian ethnic cleaners of Muslims. You even invent excuses to justify these crimes. America that you hate so much, on the other hand saved Muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo, provides massive aid to starving Muslims around the world.
2) You complain about Al Qaeda suicide bombers but ignore the fact that its Iran who first used suicide terror against Iraqi, US and Frencg embassies in Lebanon.
3) You portray everyone who oppose brutal corrupt dictators as terrorists, wahhabi, al qaeda etc.. Just because these dictators are happened to be friends of your beloved Iran.

Of course Saudis are not perfect and have double standards, just like any other country in the world, but you and your Iran are far more hypocrite.

Let's end blames games now.

The government of Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Pakistan worshipped the Zionists and Liberty, Syria killed their own people, I mean, thousand people same as Libya, Egypt, maybe Iran, and so on.

I couldn't find picture of perfect examples of Muslims doing prayers towards Statue of Liberty, instead Kaaba/Medinah.

The blames goes everything to all of us. It is very difficult choice to make it right everything. The point is brainless uneducated Muslims, that's who we are separated. Indeed, sad!

King Abdullah, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, has told Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that any dialogue on Syria was “futile”, the official SPA news agency reported Wednesday.
Russia should have “coordinated with the Arabs... before using the veto” to block a resolution on Syria in the UN Security Council, King Abdullah told President Medvedev.
This thread is just ridiculousand has gone totally off topic.

Saudi supports venting rage on others, every Saudi Bias and Iranian Bias thread full of rage spammers. You guys should be proud of yourself Très Bien. Trolls / idiotic spammer heaven

As for his Holiness King Abdullah venting rage on Russia for vetoing the case of Syria in UN Security Council. It is Russian prerogative and they have that power to do it. They have done it so yea KSA can rage all they want.

First of all, in my opinion, the notion of just a few countries having a veto power in UN is plain simple wrong. The champion of Democracies don’t have the guts to move the same resolution in General Assembly for a vote, because there the results will be totally against Attack on Syria or forced change of Regime.

So Russia has done the right thing in my opinion.

I am neither for or against Assad.

KSA and all other likeminded nations can do a unilateral operation if they so wish.
This thread has served no purpose and was a disappointment. Calls for a closure.

Cheers... please feel free to waste your time on this nonsense

Please Mods close this thread its doing no good.

the fact of reality is..... russia don't give a damn to Saudi Arabia

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

the fact of reality is..... russia don't give a damn to Saudi Arabia

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

the fact of reality is .......russia don't give a damn to Saudi Arabia

Actually it was Russia that suggested a meeting to "Explain its stance".

This thread is just ridiculousand has gone totally off topic.

Saudi supports venting rage on others, every Saudi Bias and Iranian Bias thread full of rage spammers. You guys should be proud of yourself Très Bien. Trolls / idiotic spammer heaven

As for his Holiness King Abdullah venting rage on Russia for vetoing the case of Syria in UN Security Council. It is Russian prerogative and they have that power to do it. They have done it so yea KSA can rage all they want.

First of all, in my opinion, the notion of just a few countries having a veto power in UN is plain simple wrong. The champion of Democracies don’t have the guts to move the same resolution in General Assembly for a vote, because there the results will be totally against Attack on Syria or forced change of Regime.

So Russia has done the right thing in my opinion.

I am neither for or against Assad.

KSA and all other likeminded nations can do a unilateral operation if they so wish.
This thread has served no purpose and was a disappointment. Calls for a closure.

Cheers... please feel free to waste your time on this nonsense

Please Mods close this thread its doing no good.

Agreed, there is nothing left out to discuss.
the wording of the thread was itself controversial so it was bound to bring in flame.
as usual
we found all faults in others while proving ourselves to be the best. before more people turn pink lets call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom