What's new

Saudi Arabia slaps Russia in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia did it's job, there is nothing to do anymore the terrorists are refusing dialogue. ALASAD its time to clean Syria from those terrorists.

Indeed my friend our friends have helped us, but the time has for sealing off Syria and finishing these terrorists off.

Just like Jews are evicted.
If they were then israel wouldn't be that big.

I already many times pointed out that this map is stupid lying propaganda. Here is true one:

palestinian-loss-of-land.1330197312.jpg
That still doesn't make your argument strong, rather it only proves my point that Palestinian territory receded when Israeli expansion into Palestinian land continued.

because you are hypocrite.
You are a much bigger hypocrite, if there was a hypocrite competition between the both of us you'd win it.

Iran calls death to America,
So does Saudi funded alcaeeda.

attacked and murdered US embassies, dimpomates, military.
No, iran did not blow up schools, market places, Mosques, or hospitals.

I told you: spare me of your cheap demagogy.
And i'm also telling you to spare me of your pathetic hypocrisy.

The overwhelming majority of people who protest against your beloved dictators are not any al qaeda.
Not majority of them, but a good portion of them are, and i already proved that.

You are retard or what?
No, that is your characteristic, you pathetic low life good for nothing terrorist lover, did Osama do a favor for you that you admire his cause so much? Jeez i wonder what it was. Resorting to personal attacks aye???

5 minutes ago you whined that USA is fighting good Talibans,
I did not mention the words "good Talibans", are you beginning to see things?

but when I said that Talibans are actually enemies of Iran you whine that US trying to destabilize Iran.
NATO is trying to destabilize Syria which is a stable country and ally of Iran, you have a reading comprehension disorder i believe.

This is what you said in your post#156: "Iranians consider Talibans as enemies. Thats one of the reasons why I oppose war in Afghanistan: it only helps Iran."

And this was my reply to you statement post#164: "So in other words you're confirming everyone's belief that israel/Saudi/NATO only wants to destabilize Syria to hurt Iran, even if it means israel/Saudi/NATO has to support a extremist terrorist groups al-caeeda which is responsible for the deaths of thousands of people."

In other words you'd rather have Taliban in Afghanistan to harm Iranian interests. Meaning you would go to any extent to harm Iran and its allies, even if it means to support wahabi terrorism or terrorism of any form, and all of that bullsh!t about womens rights, Afghan women this and that is nothing but a facade.

How US is destabilizing Iran if it fights Iran's enemies?
Do you seriously think USA is in Afghanistan to fight for Iran against the Taliban?

No it does not. There is a huge difference between "not doing enough against"
"Not doing enough" clearly indicates they turned a blind eye to it.

So according to you Pakistan supports terror? Interesting.
And you were calling me a retard? Lolz, what a joke you are. You need to work on your reading comprehension skills!

This is what i said (i didn't say Pakistan supports terrorism): "Yes it does, according to your media that can't stop bashing Pakistan, its Armed Forces, and its intelligence agency (ISI) 24/7, Western Journalists make a living on bashing Pakistan otherwise their papers won't make it to the front page, meanwhile NATO, Saudi, and Israel support terrorist wahabi al-caeeda in Libya and now Syria."

And i was always under the impression israelis were intelligent people, you clearly destroyed that myth, i wonder what other israel superman myth will be broken.

It does: Islamic Dawa Party, Islamic Jihad, Hamas.. These are terrorists groups created or sponsored by Iran.

Hamas was created by israel to counter PLO, lolz, what's next are you going to blame Iran for creating wahabi alcaeeda? Man you israelis go to any extent to defame your adversaries.

Iran did not provide anything,
Yes it did, what did Saudi Arabia or Israel provide?

on contrary Iran is friend of Russia who supported Serbs.
your ally india is Russia's best friend, does india support Serbs, what about China, they created SCO with Russia, what does that say about China, lolz your logic is hysterical. :woot::rofl:

NATO saved Bosnians.
No it didn't, interfering 3 years after Serbs slaughtered enough Bosnians does not mean saving them, it was too little too late.

No one else.
Pakistan and Iran provided weapons to Bosnians to allow them the ability to defend themselves.

But you are ungrateful hypocrite.
That description fits you and your kind when you blew up USS Liberty, nice way to say thanks to Uncle Sam for saving your rear ends many times.

Again you are unable to thank America for saving Bosnian and Kosovo Muslims from ethnic cleansing, for providing enermous humanitarian aid to Muslims all over the wolrd, which saves millions of lives. You are nothing but ungrateful hypocrite.
And you are thankful hypocrites right?, :

British census numbers for Jerusalem:

13,413 Muslims in 1922
19,894 Muslims in 1931
For 1948 estimate is 40 thousands.
Today there are 240 thousands.
Again, no source and just numbers that are from most likely a biased israeli owned source, its like i provide you numbers on Syrians dead from a Syrian or Iranian source.

If Iran agreed to cease of fire they would not die.
Why agree to cease fire when you have the upper hand in a war? Its not like Iran knew Iraq would use chemical weapons with the USA and world shaking their hands.

You are such an ignorant. Zionist immigration, mainly from Europe started in 1880. Tel Aviv for instance was founded in 1909. But even before that there were lange numbers of Jews. For example in 1850 majority of Jerusalem population were Jews, mostly European origin.
I'm talking about the whole Palestine and now just Jerusalem. Secondly, this still doesn't change the fact that majority of Palestine was Palestinian Arab, but within the last 60 years that has changed dramatically due to israelis forcefully removing Palestinians from their homes and lands.

Old Yeshuf are not Palestinian Jews. They were etheir European or Sephardic, kiust like everyone else.
But they certainly weren't Ashkenazi Jews. And secondly, Sephardic Jews had been living amongst Muslims for long time, even before Ottoman Empire, they Jews had no problem with Muslims, that is until Ashkenazi's moved in.

It has bases for its interests.
And what are those interests that it needs boots on the ground in almost every part of the world? To be a superman????

Mossad did not blow up cafes and hotels.
Yes it did, to avenge those Olympic athletes that were killed by PLO.

Interesting tahgt u justify murder of civilians with suicide bombers.
No i don't, i'm not a alcaeeda sympathizer unlike you.

But Iranians also used suicide bombers against French and US embassies. They invented suicide terror.
No they did not, alcaeeda did that in Africa, not Iran.

Civilians are civilians.
Iran never targeted civilians, unlike Saudi Wahabi alcaeeda.

And Hamas which is supported by Iran blows up market places and school buses.
hamas is israel's creation, so if anything they do wrong blame goes on you, and don't tell me next you will say Iran created wahabi alcaeeda.

First monthes demonstrations in Syria were peaceful, but they were slaughtered like sheeps.
The real story is always hidden from public, i wouldn't surprised if a false flag was conducted to trigger the slaughtering.

Later they got weapons through smuggling and defectors.
And foreign fighters from Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, and Yemen supported by NATO and Saudi and Turkey.

Yeah everyone who dares to stand against brutal dictators is wahabi al qaeda.
Just like how anyone who dares to stand against zionist oppression is a terrorist and anti-semite (even anti-zionist Jews are labeled anti-semite lolz).

What a sad clown.
Well at least i can agree with you here that you are a sad clown.

In Bahrain protesters were sitting in main square for many weeks before police removed them.
The police didn't just remove them, they were shot at, driven over, and beaten with bats. Those people need jobs while their government continues to allow in foreign immigrants in order to change the sectarian demographics of the country.

As for blowing Mosques, its done by your beloved Qaddafi and Assad

"Jewish settlers, a Knesset member and several radical Israelis and police members stormed into Al-Aqsa mosque and stepped on the carpet inside the mosque while wearing their shoes and chased worshippers inside the mosque," Jordan's Awqaf and Islamic Affairs Minister Abdul Salam Abbadi said Sunday, Xinhua reported, citing the state-run Petra news agency.
Jordan says Israeli settlers' breaking into al-Aqsa Mosque provocative to Muslims - People's Daily Online

Mosques Destroyed by Israel in Gaza during the war 2009 - YouTube

Give free elections and Muslim Brotherhood will win. Like in won in Tunisia and Egypt.

I don't think alcaeeda believes in democracy, in fact they behead people for voting.

Last edited by a moderator:
WARNING--- THIS VIDEO CONSISTS OF MASS MURDER----

Those numbers are documented facts and that radio communication is very infamous....

Khojaly by Chingiz Mustafayev.mpeg

You want to know what else is a documented fact? That your country is helping to occupy Afghanistan and slaughter innocent Afghan people, you hypocrite, now stop acting like a belly dancer Deno.

You want to know what else is a documented fact? That your country is helping to occupy Afghanistan and slaughter innocent Afghan people, you hypocrite, now stop acting like a belly dancer Deno.

i know right. those zionist loving Turks...

and we indeed have our military there specially for killing innocent Afghanis and only that. now i can't show you pictures or videos of Turkish army murdering those innocent Afghanis but when i get one i will post it.

and we help zionism and oppose Iran and Syria so we are puppets! :chilli:

assad is only doing the right thing here no one else! he is killing unarmed babies who in the future will be suicide bombers, so he has to kill them before they can harm the poor innocent minority alawis!

and he is opposing west, so i dont care if he massacres hes own population. only if he shows that he hates america it is god enough for us! :tup:

i finally understand you desert fox!

i know right. those zionist loving Turks...
I'm not saying this, you are. So don't get pi$$ed when i call you that next time..

and we indeed have our military there specially for killing innocent Afghanis and only that. now i can't show you pictures or videos of Turkish army murdering those innocent Afghanis but when i get one i will post it.

Thanks for admitting.

and we help zionism and oppose Iran and Syria so we are puppets!
Ok, thanks for admitting that too!:tup:

assad is only doing the right thing here no one else! he is killing unarmed babies who in the future will be suicide bombers, so he has to kill them before they can harm the poor innocent minority alawis!
Just like Turkey is doing the right thing by bombing Kuridsh villages killing unarmed Kurds accusing Kurds of being PPK terrorists because they will grow up to kill Turks so they have to kill them before they harm innocent secular American slave Turks.

Does that sound better? :chilli:

and he is opposing west, so i dont care if he massacres hes own population. only if he shows that he hates america it is god enough for us! :tup:

And Turkey is opposing China and Russia by sticking its nose in Chinese internal affairs now and now sticking its nose in Syria, so i don't care if Turkey massacres innocent Kurds, only if it helps to invade Afghanistan and stick its nose in Syria's, China's, and Iran's internal affairs it is good enough for us! :tup:

i finally understand you desert fox!

WTF???:what::blah:

I don't even care what Wahhabi means. What I do know is that the current Saudi state is acting like a fascist terrorist state by helping the destabilization of Syria by providing financial support to the rebels in order to buy arms from Israel through Lebanon. Then again, Arabs have betrayal in their blood because they have been betraying Islam since the last few centuries or so. The most astonishing thing is that they don't even realize their mistake. What more can you expect from them, Desert Fox?

This is the precise reason why the blessed Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) predicted that Arabs will be wiped out in the end times in the hands of State of Israel when it decides to launch the physical assault for Greater Israel. Not Iranians, not Turks, not Indians, but the "Arabs".

I don't even care what Wahhabi means. What I do know is that the current Saudi state is acting like a fascist terrorist state by helping the destabilization of Syria by providing financial support to the rebels in order to buy arms from Israel through Lebanon. Then again, Arabs have betrayal in their blood because they have been betraying Islam since the last few centuries or so. The most astonishing thing is that they don't even realize their mistake. What more can you expect from them, Desert Fox?

This is the precise reason why the blessed Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) predicted that Arabs will be wiped out in the end times in the hands of State of Israel when it decides to launch the physical assault for Greater Israel. Not Iranians, not Turks, not Indians, but the "Arabs".

That day will come when this monarchy will be brought down and their illegal rule will be brought to an end.

You ignorant troll... Even Taliban and Al-Qaeda do not attack Turkish soldiers in Afghanistan... Afghan people love Turkish soldiers... Turkish soldiers helps them build their homes, they become teacher for children, doctor for sick...

Does something I said hurt you or something? Why can't you answer me? Why are you trying to change the subject?

Tell me, Why your loveable mullahs supported and still suppots Armenians against Azeris? Azeris are Shia... Aren't you respectfull mullahs are protecters of Shias and muslims... Why did they give weapons to Armenia?

Are your great mullahs just a liar and hypocrite or are they naive enough to mistake christian Armenians with Shia Azeris and thats why they give weapons to Armenians right?

They are just innocent mullah-chans who couldn't differ Shia Azeris and Christian Armenains and give the weapons to Christian Armenians who massavered your Shia Azeri brothers...

That day will come when this monarchy will be brought down and their illegal rule will be brought to an end.

You are very happy to support downfall of Saudis as a dictators but you are very supportitive of Assad and his murderes family... Why I wonder... Is it because you are hypocrite or is it because you just can't understand that while Saudis are at peae with their people while Assads kills his own people for 40 years...

I love your mullah-chans...

Although I believe That SA is too much friendly to the US and the west in general, the alternative for replacing the monarchy is not in the interest of SA in particular and the Muslim world in general; Chaos is not alowed in MEKKA and MADINA .
But since SA is a very rich country no poverty should exist there, just by beeig good muslims and having bayt al mal.
The west will love to see Saudi women having sexual freedom. just a little machiavelous idea. They will try to exploit the slightest things to provoke the Muslims. This is religious war and the Muslims know it.
I agree on one thing is that women should have the right to vote freely through their husbands or fathers or brothers.
Remember this is SA the most sacred place of Islam...

You ignorant troll...
lol, what's the matter? my words hurt you that bad?:lol:

Even Taliban and Al-Qaeda do not attack Turkish soldiers in Afghanistan...
Yes they do.

Afghan people love Turkish soldiers....
You're occupying their country, they will kick you and your NATO out of Afghanistan in 2014.

Turkish soldiers helps them build their homes, they become teacher for children, doctor for sick...
Lol, from your post you don't know jack sh!t about Afghanistan, even Soviets gave Afghan hospitals, schools, doctors to Afghans but they still ended up having their rear ends handed to them, and before the Soviet it was the British and they also got their rear ends handed to them.

Does something I said hurt you or something? Why can't you answer me?
What do you mean?

Why are you trying to change the subject?
I'm not changing the subject, i'm only giving you and your kind a taste of their own medicine.

Tell me, Why your loveable mullahs supported and still suppots Armenians against Azeris? Azeris are Shia... Aren't you respectfull mullahs are protecters of Shias and muslims... Why did they give weapons to Armenia?
First of all, i'm a Sunni, secondly, i personally support a peaceful solution to the Azeri-Armenian conflict, i believe there should be a peaceful settlement to the issue, something you lot don't believe in.

Are your great mullahs just a liar and hypocrite or are they naive enough to mistake christian Armenians with Shia Azeris and thats why they give weapons to Armenians right?
I can say similar things about Turkey, but then this will just drag on and will be pointless.

You are very happy to support downfall of Saudis as a dictators but you are very supportitive of Assad and his murderes family...
They are all the same for Gods sake, if you support downfall of Assad then you should also support downfall of Saudi regime.

Why I wonder... Is it because you are hypocrite or is it because you just can't understand that while Saudis are at peae with their people and Assads kills his own people for 40 years...
Saudi regime is hypocrite, they allowed foreign powers to instigate conflicts in this region, they betray their friends and no one should trust them.

I love your mullah-chans...
So you like Mullah, that's nasty.

Good analysis except the 'betrayal in blood' which can be present in anybody's blood at any time; can not be attributed to a specific clan or group.

Regarding the Hadith, who knows whether it is authentic or not but I do wish the Arabs (the mental state of superiority) be wiped out and 'True Muslims' emerge from Arabian lands.

It is mind boggling to see these people are so stupid.

Consider the scripts that played out in Lybia

1) Gaddafi is attacking civilians with Air Force. These idiots bought this lie and said we need to save the Lybians. In comes Nato to bomb flying houses, bridges, cars, trucks.

2) The billions of dollars Gaddafi amassed. He actually lived a humble life.

3) Lybia is in fractions with war lords runnin each one. Is this what you folks hoping to see again ?

4) Are the Lybians better off ?

The same script is now playing in Homs. SCARE THE WORLD THAT IF 'X' IS NOT DONE THEN WHY 'Y' & 'Z' ARE GONNA HAPPEN. Arab League observers said nothing like massacar going on. Those guys were withdrawn, and spat upon.

It seems like these posters can't be this stupid, they appear more like shills.

Bashar needs to go, but it should be a Syrian endeovor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom