What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

Great pragmatist ideology, I love it. :enjoy:

(We try to do the same thing whenever possible, we do roaring business with everyone, even countries like Japan).

I mean Arabs and other Semitic people and people from the ancient ME have dealt and traded with the whole world. Even today we do not look at who we trade with. Whether they are Arabs, Muslims etc. It does not matter. Business is business and if there is one thing that Arabs have traditionally been very good at then it is business and trade. It was often the backbone of our economies.

I love trading, doing bargains, meeting new people that way. Unfortunately I do not have my own business but once I get my chemical engineering degree I plan to start something up. It's good to be independent. Anyway that was off-topic, LOL.

In short just as we want and HAVE close relations to both China and India.

India and Pakistan are sovereign nations. They can deal with anyone that they want to.:)

Not going to hear anything bad from me at least.

@Bubblegum Crisis

What the HELL? Did not know that you wrote French. Haha. Awesome.

lol It’s joke.

So why as he tried to destroy our development of the nuclear bomb with Pakistan.
[/quote]

I am confused here.

Agrypnie.:lol:

This below might interest the Indian users:

Lovely video. There should be more trade and cultural exchanges between our two countries, especially considering that Indo-Saudi trade is on course to reach a whopping $60 billion by next year!

And I liked what she said:

"From my visit to India, I discovered that the Indian people are totally different to the picture we imagine about them. I found that they are optimistic and ambitious people, I mean even a poor person is optimistic and has a smile."

images

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Liking someone is one thing, loving him is another.

You might need to check out the definition of the word love, and the word like at this point. I just hope it won't take a nation of a 1.2 billion of you to find out the difference. We aren't you husbands to make out a love for us. :omghaha:

It is you, a typical individual, with a typical mindset, and above all with a typical ego :lol:

This shows how civilized the average immature Indian is.

With all the mutually exchanged hostile sentiments between both of you, I have to take a sharp disagreement with you on that.

You asked me about changing my stance on Kashmir, and I gave you an answer. It isn't my problem that you don't like my answer. If you don't like it then you can pound salt.

I'm not in a position to negotiate with you to change it, just as much as I'm not in a position to stand on the lowest on bottom rung on this ladder.

The 'undying desire' to be liked by Indians came out of none, but only you, so you can reserve your cheap wits for those who follow your way of thinking - calling for husbands and wives the moment you hear of the word "love" only the Saudi way.

You may call me typical anything, but let me tell you - a typical Saudi is the one who changes his stance at the first sight of glitter. I think you have forgotten the uninvited visit of the Imam of your Grand Mosque who came running to Delhi with bottles filled with zam-zam water. And an internet Saudi warrior here talking about maturity... oh the level of irony :rolleyes:

And of course, the moment anyone discards bias, he/she instantly becomes "immature and uncivilized" in the eyes of Saudis. Well, civilization dawned in India, and not in the desert, so you can harp all that to your fellow countrymen. Won't work here. :)

And finally, the peaceful solution - The Saudi solution has already brought shitload of peace to Pakistan and Afghanistan... spare the rest of the world, please, our definition of peace is completely different from yours :lol:

No matter what happens, the Indians won't like us :lol:

This became crystal clear after reading many interesting posts.

Yes there is anger in some section of indian society towards KSA but believe me that has nothing to with KSA directly but your special ties with Pakistan in 90s has hurted us especially in Kashmir where tbousands of people died by terrorist unleased by Pakistan in the name of Jehad. Dont you think they have some valid arguments too.

Any way past is past , we are looking forward to greater co operation to KSA .KSA is an important country for India.

my great brother @ al-Hasani knows why I said that - our new personal business -. lol :D

Crown prince’s visit enthuses expats
JEDDAH: HABIB SHAIKH

Published — Thursday 27 February 2014

Last update 27 February 2014 3:48 am

Indians in Jeddah believe the current visit of Crown Prince Salman, deputy premier and minister of defense, to their country would help boost the economies of both nations.
“The visit is likely to translate into business and other contracts, opportunities in various sectors, and increased trade cooperation,” said Mohammed Tahqique, a plant manager at Al-Shamrani Factory for Drawbar Trailers in Jeddah.
He said India is a big buyer of Saudi oil and the Kingdom can gain from his country’s expertise in technology, software and other industries. They have much to offer each other, he said.
Bilateral trade was more than $43.19 billion in 2012/2013 between the two countries, he said. There are more than 2.8 million Indian expatriates in Saudi Arabia contributing to the socio-economic development of the Kingdom.
They are also helping their own country with remittances, and investment in small and medium businesses and the real estate sector when they return home, he said.
Tahqique said he was at school when the late King Saud visited India in 1955, which had created nationwide interest. The same was happening with Prince Salman’s visit, he said. This demonstrated the warm and friendly relations between the two countries.
Usman Husain, a computer manager at Xenel, said India would gain a lot from Saudi investments in terms of job creation. He said Saudis would have access to affordable and skilled workers in India.
Shakil Zaidy who works for a contracting company in Jeddah, said that Saudi Arabia and India are moving in the right direction by strengthening bilateral relations based on mutual respect. He said Prince Salman’s visit would strengthen ties and open up new opportunities for the people of the two countries.

Crown prince’s visit enthuses expats | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Last edited:
Indian-Saudi relations

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Republic of India share a heritage that dates back several millennia. For centuries traders from the Arab Peninsula crossed the Hindukush and the Arabian Sea to exchange commodities and ideas. They also served as the major link between the West Asia and the Mediterranean on one hand and the Indian Coast on the other. Over the years the scholastic, cultural exchanges and religious ties were established which remain vibrant even today.
Although the relations between Saudi Arabia and India exist since the establishment of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but the Saudi-Indo diplomatic relations were formally established in 1948 and upgraded fully in 1954. In 1932, when King Abdul Aziz Al-Saud unified the Arabian peninsula and established the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru was full of praise for the King for his courage and statesmanship in unifying the peninsula.
faisal.JPG

In May 1955, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Faisal bin Abdul Aziz, who was also the Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Saudi Arabia at that time, came to New Delhi on an important visit that laid the foundation of bilateral relations between Saudi Arabia and India in modern times. Crown Prince Faisal’s talks with Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru and other Indian leaders resulted in bringing the two great countries closer and paved the way for elevating the bilateral relations to higher levels.

Continue here to read more about this short introduction of the ancient ties between what is now KSA (Arabian Peninsula) and India (Indian Subcontinent)

Indian-Saudi relations

Please keep Pakistan out of this debate. We have no objections on growing ties between the two countries.

Saudi Arabia and India are doing the right thing for their nation states. Pakistan will mutate from these developments.

Our ties with KSA have never been defined by India. Nor will that ever be the case.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom