What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

Well, I have seen many friendly Indians here that like KSA and Arabs.

Besides this is completely irrelevant. Firstly they do not represent anything and secondly this is about business. So 99,9% of all Indians could hate us for all I care as long as those people that are ruling their country and essentially their people make business with us.:coffee:

Fair enough. It is all about business, but it is worth mentioning to see what kind of a sentiment does KSA bring to the average India in here, that's all.

Of course not all of them do. I do happen to have good Indian friends in here, but my view was generally based.

You people view us as potential hostiles?:cry:

No, why?

The Arabian Peninsula and India have had 5000 year old cultural and trading ties. This is why the sea separating us is called the Arabian Sea. A testament of the close and ancient relations.
I do like Indians and Indian cuisine. I consider Indians as largely peaceful and friendly people. The Indians I know personally likewise.

No, why?

The Arabian Peninsula and India have had 5000 year old cultural and trading ties. This is why the sea separating us is called the Arabian Sea. A testament of the close and ancient relations.
I do like Indians and Indian cuisine. I consider Indians as largely peaceful and friendly people.

I love the entire Indian cuisine :D

No, why?

I do like Indians and Indian cuisine. I consider Indians as largely peaceful and friendly people. The Indians I know personally likewise.

Not really. We tend to think of both of India and Pakistan positively.

KSA has always shown its goodwill and will continue to do so.
Aeronaut is saying on onther thread that Saudi Arabia has very deep concerns with expansion of Indian navy even more than Iranian navy.Your top threat is Indian navy and not Iranian navy.

No matter what happens, the Indians won't like us :lol:

This became crystal clear after reading many interesting posts.
why you say that? I dont see any direct conflict between the two countries? there is good trade between the two and India also provides good labour force to KSA.

Aeronaut is saying on onther thread that Sausi Arabia has very deep concerns with expansion of Indian navy even more than Iranian navy.Your top thraeat is Indian navy and not Iranian navy.

But why should we fight against India? Our relations for the past 5000 years have been nothing more than peaceful. Based on cultural exchange and trade most of all. Beneficial trade for both regions.

I don't see why India should want to invade the Arabian Peninsula or why any Arab country on the Arabian Peninsula (the only region in the Arab world that "borders" India) would want to do such a thing.

Anyway we cannot invade India. Too big and too populous and our army is much smaller and weaker.
Baseless idea IMO.

You people view us as potential hostiles?:cry:

Honestly, none of our nations here (China, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, etc) have any chance of getting into any kind of direct conflict with Saudi Arabia.

So the more cooperation the better.

Plus, the GCC has some seriously awesome military hardware. :smokin: Which is great for them since they don't really have direct "land borders" with any of their enemy/rival nations, they don't have to worry about a land attack.

And their military budgets are huge as well (even Saudi alone has an enormous military budget, biggest in the region by far). So the GCC don't really have much to worry about.

it might be other way round. India investing in KSA.
this is a good initiative and shows maturity among the leadership of the two countries, purely business that will only benefit both.
Thats Indian companies actually not India,India is too poor to invest in rich countries like Saudi Arabia(of course i am not counting strategic investments by GOI in Iran).

No, why?

I agree, almost all of my direct contacts with the Indians have been pleasant and cordial. actually I have hosted many Indians at my home many times during their visits to Pakistan. I have same personal experience in Europe too.

I said almost because when I was in service then we talked through the guns but I know that doesnt count here.
also on the web its a jungle and people act more violently and rude than they really are in real life. I think through my entire personal encounters with Indians there was only one or two people that I found absolute douche-bags but that had nothing to do with nationality its a common trait that mother nature has spread very evening across the globe.

Thats Indian companies actually not India,India is too poor to invest in rich countries like Saudi Arabia(of course i am not counting strategic investments by GOI in Iran).

Mer Na jatay agar aatabar hota
modesty is a good trait.

Saudis regard Indians very highly and dont disappoint them, Middle East is ripe for heavy investments (not just services sector but infrastructure too). economies of scale will be great and the biggest benefit will be reach to the customers (we in the meantime will bicker over if Pepsi is haram or halal, and imprison Military intelligence officers who arrested and rouged up Jaish Mohammad terrorist).

We don't expect people to love us. Similarly, our political views aren't subjected to change to appease anyone. We call for a peaceful solution between both nations, it is at the top of our agendas, hoping the best to all Indians and Pakistanis as well.

But someone said something about whether Indians would like Saudis now...

No matter what happens, the Indians won't like us :lol:

...oh wait! It's the same ID, it is you who said it just a few minutes back :lol:

Typical Saudi.

Indians don't like or dislike even Pakistanis, then what is the worth of Arabians?

And as far as "peaceful solution" by Saudis is concerned... the whole world knows better lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom